Hi Folks,

There is a new project from Ackruti builders in Kondhwa Budruk called Ackruti Countrywoods. I personally visited the site there. I also met Tarang Patel who is the sales executive there I think. The initial impression was nice. I saw the sample flat. It was ok-ok. The show flat is 730 sq ft but still it does not look that small !! The reason is that design-aspect of the flats has been given considerable thought. The biggest they have in 2BHK segment is 850-890 sq ft. They are not ready to negotiate even a single rupee. Covered car parking is 1.5L and open is 1L. So on average a 850 sq ft flat would come to around 23L (ALL INCLUSIVE). Yes i said all inclusive including the car parking.

Positives: *Just 4 Kms from Katraj Bus depot.
*10 Mins from Pune Camp, MG road.
*Hill-locked project side.
*Close proximity to Wanowrie, NIBM, Hadapsar, Camp etc
*Very affordable (a big point in this RE market)
*Nice amenities and benefits of a township

Negatives: *Area is underdeveloped with no residential projects around.
*800 metres inside the main road. No bus would be coming there.
*850-890 sq ft flat size is a problem if looking for 1100-1300 sq ft
*possession is in Dec 2010

Having said that, in my team I have three guys who have booked 2 BHKs there. One has also combined 2BHK and 1BHK together. Tarang claims to be having 300+ bookings in three months.

Dont know whether this is true or false, but i DID see atleast 50 people at their sales office last saturday.

PS: The location is also very strategically placed. very close to katraj bus depot and Camp
Read more
627 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 20:80

Originally Posted by sachin_681
    Friends,
    Also some one posted about the 20:80 can you please provide more details on that one or some URL to get more details let us know.
    Cheers,
    Sachin

Hi Sachin, Let me explain about 20:80
    This facility is called as Advance disbursement facility provided by SBI. To avail this facility you have to take 80% or less loan of your property value from SBI.
    This means SBI will not disburse the loan amount as par the progress of construction but it will disburse total amount of loan at first disbursement itself.
    So your interest on whole loan amount will start from first disbursement itself.
    SBI is doing this because this project is funded by SBI only so they are having guaranty on timely completion of project.

Now what 20:80?
    As i told you earlier your interest on fully disburse amount will start from 1st disbursement, but you need not to pay this interest as builder will pay this interest till your possession. and after you possession your EMI will start.
    So this is actually beneficial for customer because he will save minimum 1lakhs rs.So you can go for this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by m_square
    Hi Sachin.. I would say that you should go for the registration as the prices are appreciating and as buyers, we do not want to take any risk..

Yes hurry, lock in the price and take a bigger risk, buying in under construction flat.:bab (22):

I can only wish good luck to smart Pune buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sang1206
    This facility is called as Advance disbursement facility provided by SBI. To avail this facility you have to take 80% or less loan of your property value from SBI.
    This means SBI will not disburse the loan amount as par the progress of construction but it will disburse total amount of loan at first disbursement itself.
    So your interest on whole loan amount will start from first disbursement itself.
    SBI is doing this because this project is funded by SBI only so they are having guaranty on timely completion of project.

As i told you earlier your interest on fully disburse amount will start from 1st disbursement, but you need not to pay this interest as builder will pay this interest till your possession. and after you possession your EMI will start.
    So this is actually beneficial for customer because he will save minimum 1lakhs rs.So you can go for this.

Min common agreement on the forum is NOT TO BUY UNDER CONSTRUCTION PROPERTY.

You are risking your upward 30L to save couple of Lakhs, good option for Smart buyers.:D:D:D
    CommentQuote
  • bang on..it is great scheme..u save close to 3 lacs on 30 lacs home possession of which cud be due after 2 yrs..approx..do ur own math..

ur insulated from any harms of delayed possession and u can still get good apprciation without investing considerable amount upfront..

Originally Posted by sang1206

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAJESHP
    Yes hurry, lock in the price and take a bigger risk, buying in under construction flat.:bab (22):

I can only wish good luck to smart Pune buyers.

My dear fella... till the time you wrote this line, 6th slab was completed..

underconstruction property + construction in full swing = ready to move in flat

Hope this helps :)
    CommentQuote
    Min common agreement on the forum is NOT TO BUY UNDER CONSTRUCTION PROPERTY.

You are risking your upward 30L to save couple of Lakhs, good option for Smart buyers.

Hey mate.. go check out this scheme.. its in buyers interest..

do not lock horns in the saying "NOT TO BUY UNDER CONSTRUCTION PROPERTY"

when under construction property; bought at less psf; is complete, appreciation is immediate :)
    CommentQuote

when under construction property; bought at less psf; is complete, appreciation is immediate :)

m^2, I am not denying what you have said above but this holds true only if the builder delivers what he has promised at the time of booking. Look at Fortaleza, Kalyaninagar, ample of flats vacant from builder & investor for the simple reason the entire layout got changed, the amenities of the society are charged & are open to even non-Fortaleza residents. So, do you see anything positive in this case?

Same goes with Vascon Willows where it is still selling under peak levels in under-constro of initial stages. Man, the boom times are gone & the sole reason for bookings here (Countrywoods) was low price....now if prices are 3k/sq ft, it doesn't make any sense to buy at such locations that too under-constro. Hope you got the point.

Btw, some people on this thread have already mentioned how Tarang is fooling buyers on possession dates.
    CommentQuote
  • ur help is needed

Originally Posted by sachin_681
    Friends,
    My flat possession will be in Dec 2011. I wanted to know is it mandatory i should get the registry any sooner?

Dear Sachin,
    Have u executed agreement?
    did u talk with Mr. Tarang/Mrs. Sarika regarding change/removal of clause which is 10-15 % hike afterwards.
    this is reqd as i am planning to execute an agreement.
    thanks
    CommentQuote

Ohh I am sorry, I forgot...

1) All the bad things happen to others, not me.
    2) My builder is good, and gives good quality, others sell crap.
    3) On top of that some very good builders give some free space for corner
    flats. LOL:D

My horns are locked, because I learn from others mistakes.

Wish you good luck.
    CommentQuote

Why? Is the builder doing charity? www.MyFavouriteBuilder.org?
    CommentQuote
    Why? Is the builder doing charity? www.MyFavouriteBuilder.org?

Thinking one sided only gives you biased views.. :)
    CommentQuote
    Thinking one sided only gives you biased views.. :)

The fact is all builders are one sided. You can verify it in agreements' terms/conditions, quality and final-delivery.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hitmady
    The fact is all builders are one sided. You can verify it in agreements' terms/conditions, quality and final-delivery.

I concur..
    yes.. this is a true (and proven) fact..

btw i was talking abt the bearish thinking..

Lets think practical.. you make a commodity and there are takers for that.. there is no standard price fixed by govt for that commodity.. you can sell it for Rs 10 or Rs 100 .. so everything is "your"-sided man :)

i know you are smart enuff to get my point
    CommentQuote
  • Gimmicks About EMI

Originally Posted by kazihamed
    bang on..it is great scheme..u save close to 3 lacs on 30 lacs home possession of which cud be due after 2 yrs..approx..do ur own math..

ur insulated from any harms of delayed possession and u can still get good apprciation without investing considerable amount upfront..

Here is the image from the link uploaded by home123:-
    See whether it is worth or not now.

“No EMI till possession”

This line traces its origin to the 2008-09 lull in the residential property market. EMI sharing schemes are on offer even now. The trap here is that developers try to show the homebuyer how cheap it is to buy a house with some ‘initial assistance’. Developers providing such a facility typically charge 8-10 per cent higher prices than those prevailing in the locality (see EMI Sharing-How Profitable?). Says Anuj Puri, chairman and country head, Jones Lang LaSalle Meghraj, a real estate consultancy: “Note that the EMI burden is already factored into the builder’s costs.”
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    Lets think practical.. you make a commodity and there are takers for that.. there is no standard price fixed by govt for that commodity.. you can sell it for Rs 10 or Rs 100 .. so everything is "your"-sided man :)

An unregulated Indian RE market helps speculators. I am end-user.
    Practically, if a RE is available at 6K rent then I see no reason to buy at 20L and pay 18K interest on full loan.
    It is pretty simple for me to understand :D
    CommentQuote