Hubtown Countrywoods, Hubtown Limited, Kondhwa, Pune

Last updated: January 1 2016
632 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Hubtown Countrywoods, Hubtown Limited, Kondhwa, Pune

Hi Ram Kumar,

Could you tell us how Tarang and Ajay are fooling people for this project. Did you came across any bad incident please share with us.

-Sachin

Comment

Originally posted by m_square View Post

Tarang Patel is Sales Manager and Ajay Kapoor is Marketing manager..
      what is the difference between sales manager and marketing manager?

Comment

Originally posted by sandy77 View Post
        what is the difference between sales manager and marketing manager?
        Please use search service of Google Inc

Eat, Pray and Love

Comment

did anyone visited the site during the weekend ? please share the updates

Comment

Originally posted by sachin_681 View Post
            did anyone visited the site during the weekend ? please share the updates
            Planning to go there this weekend..

When last visited 1.5 months back, 4rth slab of Building C and D were completed.. I am hoping to see 5th one completed and work in progress for the 6th one this time I visit
            Eat, Pray and Love

Comment

Please use search service of Google Inc

thanks for your advice.

searched on google, I find there is no much difference beteween the working and functions of sales manager and marketting manager.basically the functions and duties are almost same.

Kindly share the difference if you are aware of.

Thanks in advance for enlightening our knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by sandy77 View Post
                thanks for your advice.

searched on google, I find there is no much difference beteween the working and functions of sales manager and marketting manager.basically the functions and duties are almost same.

Kindly share the difference if you are aware of.

Thanks in advance for enlightening our knowledge.
                I am glad you even tried.. Keep searching mate .. you'll succeed one day
                Eat, Pray and Love

Comment

I am glad you even tried.. Keep searching mate .. you'll succeed one day

We are damm sure that you also don't know the difference between the two.

There cannot be comparision. comparision is done between two, not one !

tarang and ajay are same thing. thats why both are never there in office.

ackruti is now hiding Tarang and new face is Mr. Ajay.

Comment

I visited the site this Sunday.

Marketing and Sales staff had a day off. Same was the case with the labour. They were busy playing cricket..

Important things which I noticed:

1. Name has been again changed to Akruti city (from Ackruti city). They said changing the name from Akruti to Ackruti was giving them some bank hassles so they again changed the name from Ackruti to Akruti. Strange but true. Could there be a problem for People who had their agreements in the name "Ackruti" earlier as new transactions would be in the name of Akruti..

2. The progress rate of the construction of the buildings was negligible but the construction rate of the amenities is at a very fast pace. They are concentrating more on construction of the amenities rather than the individual Wings. Might be a marketing strategy but I do not understand why..

3. You cannot go to the construction site when the work is in progress i.e. on the weekdays. You have to wear protective gear (helmet etc) and should be accompanied by the site engineer if you want to go. On Sundays, when there is no work going on, nobody stops you

4. PMC has started work for DP ring road. But there is one plot in the way who has taken stay from court as the road takes some portion of the land.

5. Possession date was Dec 2010 but now it is March 2011

6. Tarang Patel is Sales Manager and Ajay Kapoor is Marketing executive.
                    Last edited by m_square; June 7 2010, 01:29 PM.
                    Eat, Pray and Love

Comment

I visited the site this Sunday.

Marketing and Sales staff had a day off. Same was the case with the labour. They were busy playing cricket..

Important things which I noticed:

1. Name has been again changed to Akruti city (from Ackruti city). They said changing the name from Akruti to Ackruti was giving them some bank hassles so they again changed the name from Ackruti to Akruti. Strange but true. Could there be a problem for People who had their agreements in the name "Ackruti" earlier as new transactions would be in the name of Akruti..

2. The progress rate of the construction of the buildings was negligible but the construction rate of the amenities is at a very fast pace. They are concentrating more on construction of the amenities rather than the individual Wings. Might be a marketing strategy but I do not understand why..

3. You cannot go to the construction site when the work is in progress i.e. on the weekdays. You have to wear protective gear (helmet etc) and should be accompanied by the site engineer if you want to go. On Sundays, when there is no work going on, nobody stops you

4. PMC has started work for DP ring road. But there is one plot in the way who has taken stay from court as the road takes some portion of the land.

5. Possession date was Dec 2010 but now it is March 2011

6. Tarang Patel is Sales Manager and Ajay Kapoor is Marketing executive.
                      I believe Mr.Power has stake in Ackruti as well..so you can very believe on the commitments made.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X