Last updated: January 1 2016
632 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Hubtown Countrywoods, Hubtown Limited, Kondhwa, Pune

service tax rom 1st july 2010

inputs received from sales team of Ackruti City:

There will be no serice tax on the payments that has been done in before 1st July 2010.
    The ST is applicable on the payments made from the date, 1st July 2010.
    The ST is approx 2.57% on payments made.

Already they have taken 15 % of flat amount and now they are demanding 20% more before agreement. This is as per their schedule. but the real problem is that the constuction is not upto the plinth level.

in this case is it jutified to pay 20% of amount?.

Sales team says agreement will be done in months time. But it seems that it will take at least two months.

Comment

Originally posted by sandy77 View Post
      Already they have taken 15 % of flat amount and now they are demanding 20% more before agreement. This is as per their schedule. but the real problem is that the constuction is not upto the plinth level.

in this case is it jutified to pay 20% of amount?.

Sales team says agreement will be done in months time. But it seems that it will take at least two months.
      If you have taken loan from banks like Axis Bank, they won't release the money at first place as they have people who make site visit, see the status & then givge report accordingly. However, even if the payment can be made, I suggest not to pay more than what is constructed. Hence, this 20% advance amount payment is not at all justified.

Btw, in Delhi-NCR there are 2 types of payment options:-
      1. Construction link plan &
      2. Downpayment plan.
      In the 2nd option, the buyer is offered anywhere between 10-15% discount. This is not the case here, so better avoid.

* PS:- I would refrain from buying in projects who have recently started in current times. If not ready poss, make sure that the poss is atlease close by.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

agreement is favour of builder !!!

Ackruti has two objectionable points in their agreement.

1) refer point 3.6 . Buidder reserves right to increase price of flat by 10-15 % due to increase in material cost/labour cost etc.

sales team says that price rise is not there. but team is not ready to remove this clause from agreement.

2) Earlier it was said that club house is optional, but now it is compulsory. and buyer has to pay for club house charges even if their individual building is ready or not. meaning that your club house charges will be taken from the date when it is ready for use. no matter you have taken possesion or not.

Comment

Latest Rates - 2800 (Road Facing) and 2850 (Garden Facing) ...

Sample flat was dirty and not much activity seen in the sales office.. But the area looked like some hill station

Comment

Hi Friends,
            We all buyers should unite and ask that 10-15% increase in cost clause to be removed from agreements, if all of us will ask, he have to remove it.
            Please let me know your views, i am gonna ask him to remove this clause.
            Last edited by sachin_681; July 2 2010, 03:14 AM.

Comment

Hi Friends,
              This really nice forum.I have got lots info from this forum. I have also booked a flat at Ackruti.
              Recently i took some photographs of the site If anyone want please let me know. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by sang1206 View Post
                Hi Friends,
                This really nice forum.I have got lots info from this forum. I have also booked a flat at Ackruti.
                Recently i took some photographs of the site If anyone want please let me know. Thanks
                Please upload it here. Btw, you can GET some pics from msquare .
                If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by sang1206 View Post
                  Hi Friends,
                  Hey sang1206.. congrats for the flat.. you shud post some pics here in this thread.. "A picture is worth a thousand words"

=>real: i got no pics man.. last time i visited they told me that they have to complete the project by this december.. fingers crossed
                  Eat, Pray and Love

Comment

could you please post the photos, or send the link if uploaded on picasa or somewhere.

Comment

Here are few Pics I took during my visit there in June
                      Attached Files

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X