Hi Folks,

There is a new project from Ackruti builders in Kondhwa Budruk called Ackruti Countrywoods. I personally visited the site there. I also met Tarang Patel who is the sales executive there I think. The initial impression was nice. I saw the sample flat. It was ok-ok. The show flat is 730 sq ft but still it does not look that small !! The reason is that design-aspect of the flats has been given considerable thought. The biggest they have in 2BHK segment is 850-890 sq ft. They are not ready to negotiate even a single rupee. Covered car parking is 1.5L and open is 1L. So on average a 850 sq ft flat would come to around 23L (ALL INCLUSIVE). Yes i said all inclusive including the car parking.

Positives: *Just 4 Kms from Katraj Bus depot.
*10 Mins from Pune Camp, MG road.
*Hill-locked project side.
*Close proximity to Wanowrie, NIBM, Hadapsar, Camp etc
*Very affordable (a big point in this RE market)
*Nice amenities and benefits of a township

Negatives: *Area is underdeveloped with no residential projects around.
*800 metres inside the main road. No bus would be coming there.
*850-890 sq ft flat size is a problem if looking for 1100-1300 sq ft
*possession is in Dec 2010

Having said that, in my team I have three guys who have booked 2 BHKs there. One has also combined 2BHK and 1BHK together. Tarang claims to be having 300+ bookings in three months.

Dont know whether this is true or false, but i DID see atleast 50 people at their sales office last saturday.

PS: The location is also very strategically placed. very close to katraj bus depot and Camp
Read more
627 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Seems Ackruti is very, very transparent, thanks to the involvement of Sharad Pawar in Ackruti group as well:D. How did Crisil not award them 7 star??

what are these stars man.. I only know abt 5-stars .. chocs :D

havent visited the site recently.. heard that 6 slabs are complete.. yet they are not asking the disbursement even for 4rth slab as they still are in the process of getting some architect certificate for the 4rth slab.. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Leased parking, not sold.

Taking from other thread..

Originally Posted by m_square
    ackruti countrywoods are charging parking in the booking amount itself..

In the agreement, the parking is leased (not sold) to the owner for 99 years for Re 1 ..

Page 1, post #5

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/10863-parking-areas-cannot-be-sold-as-flats-or-garages-sc?t=13228
    CommentQuote
  • tarang recommeds HDFC

Tarang Patel used to some funny statements like

"We are thinking of putting SBI in black list."

why?

Because SBI in not releasing payements?

why should SBI release the payments even if ackruti has not started construction and not submitted required docs to SBI.

ackruti needs payments much before the construction phases. Hence they do recommend HDFC.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandy77
    Tarang Patel used to some funny statements like

"We are thinking of putting SBI in black list."

why?

Because SBI in not releasing payements?

why should SBI release the payments even if ackruti has not started construction and not submitted required docs to SBI.

ackruti needs payments much before the construction phases. Hence they do recommend HDFC.

This is new man!! I think SBI has financed this project right, if so, how can they even think of putting it on blacklist?? And who the builder is to ask buyers from where to take the loan?:bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by m_square
    what are these stars man.. I only know abt 5-stars .. chocs :D

havent visited the site recently.. heard that 6 slabs are complete.. yet they are not asking the disbursement even for 4rth slab as they still are in the process of getting some architect certificate for the 4rth slab.. :)

Never heard of a builder so particular where the demand for disbursement is delayed due to not getting architect's certificate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    This is new man!! I think SBI has financed this project right, if so, how can they even think of putting it on blacklist?? And who the builder is to ask buyers from where to take the loan?:bab (45):

hey Real.. do not believe everything you hear :)

project has got entire financing from SBI.. even their projects in mumbai getting financed by SBI and UBI.. :)
    CommentQuote
    hey Real.. do not believe everything you hear :)

project has got entire financing from SBI.. even their projects in mumbai getting financed by SBI and UBI.. :)

Wise people should hear everything, yes absolutely everything and specially the negative things....

Good luck.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAJESHP
    Wise people should hear everything, yes absolutely everything and specially the negative things....

Good luck.

"Believe nothing you hear, and only half of what you see" - Mark Twain

It means that everything is not always black and white. You can not always go by what you see. And dont believe everything u hear cos not every one tells the truth all the time.

HTH :)
    CommentQuote

It means that everything is not always black and white. You can not always go by what you see. And dont believe everything u hear cos not every one tells the truth all the time.

I would rather say, Believe only when you cross verify & even if it is not black & white, see whether it is light gray or dark gray:bab (35):. Man, before posting anything here, I get it confirmed as well:).
    CommentQuote
  • ^^ light gray.. dark gray.. man u high today i guess.. lollz :D
    CommentQuote

You apparently know the meaning but do not understand it, also you do NOT even understand, that, you do NOT understand it:D:D

If your friend Mr Tarang Patel had told some one to "black list SBI and take loan only from HDFC" (even when SBI has sponsored the project) a genuine wise buyer will try and find out if its just gossip or truth.

You are suggesting to conveniently Ignore this, concluding it as "Gossip".

Wish you good luck.
    CommentQuote
  • Vat 1%

Hi All,
    Builder is started taking the VAT. They will be taking it at end of this month
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sang1206
    Hi All,
    Builder is started taking the VAT. They will be taking it at end of this month

Like parking, buyers are not required to pay VAT. They need to seek legal opinion on this.
    CommentQuote
  • Kindly confirm, are they giving reciepts of the payments towards VAT and Service Tax.
    CommentQuote
  • what will be the use of those receipts?

It will be JUST like your payment to the builder.

Most of the people who have booked flats here, may have done their agreements with ackruti and applied/availed for the home loan.

As this is additional which was not there earlier in the quotation, it will NOT help you to get increased the loan amount from any bank. You need to pay it from your pocket.
    CommentQuote