Hi Folks,

There is a new project from Ackruti builders in Kondhwa Budruk called Ackruti Countrywoods. I personally visited the site there. I also met Tarang Patel who is the sales executive there I think. The initial impression was nice. I saw the sample flat. It was ok-ok. The show flat is 730 sq ft but still it does not look that small !! The reason is that design-aspect of the flats has been given considerable thought. The biggest they have in 2BHK segment is 850-890 sq ft. They are not ready to negotiate even a single rupee. Covered car parking is 1.5L and open is 1L. So on average a 850 sq ft flat would come to around 23L (ALL INCLUSIVE). Yes i said all inclusive including the car parking.

Positives: *Just 4 Kms from Katraj Bus depot.
*10 Mins from Pune Camp, MG road.
*Hill-locked project side.
*Close proximity to Wanowrie, NIBM, Hadapsar, Camp etc
*Very affordable (a big point in this RE market)
*Nice amenities and benefits of a township

Negatives: *Area is underdeveloped with no residential projects around.
*800 metres inside the main road. No bus would be coming there.
*850-890 sq ft flat size is a problem if looking for 1100-1300 sq ft
*possession is in Dec 2010

Having said that, in my team I have three guys who have booked 2 BHKs there. One has also combined 2BHK and 1BHK together. Tarang claims to be having 300+ bookings in three months.

Dont know whether this is true or false, but i DID see atleast 50 people at their sales office last saturday.

PS: The location is also very strategically placed. very close to katraj bus depot and Camp
Read more
627 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • In any case if anyone is looking at this area negating all the cons, here are some agents in Kondhwa:-

http://www.asklaila.com/search/Pune/Kondhwa/real%20estate%20broker/?searchNearby=false&v=listing
    CommentQuote
  • ^ thanks for the link :)
    CommentQuote
  • noticed

Originally Posted by realacres
    AKRUTI CITY has changed it's name to ACKRUTI CITY!! Seems builders are now turning to astrologers than buyers!:D:D

I 2 noticed the name change.

If flats r selling so well, why the name change???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sansei
    I 2 noticed the name change.

If flats r selling so well, why the name change???

The company has forged it's balance sheets due to which a notice has been issued by MCA i.e. Ministry for Corporate Affairs to Ackruti city. Lots of funds have been sipho_ned (why can't I type P H O N E?)off by the directors & an inquiry has been set up on this issue. Let's see what happens now.
    CommentQuote
  • Realacres,
    This seems like a important piece of information. If there is a stay order to freeze the account to invistigate the "GHAPLA"... the project can be delayed by quite a bit.

VK
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    The company has forged it's balance sheets due to which a notice has been issued by MCA i.e. Ministry for Corporate Affairs to Ackruti city. Lots of funds have been sipho_ned off by the directors & an inquiry has been set up on this issue. Let's see what happens now.

I heard that company gave loans to some other companies in which the directors were interested without notifying the central government and they have issued them a showcause notice to which the company has already replied....

There was nothing like forgery/alteration thing.

Can you provide the Source link abt this forgery thing ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by m_square
    I heard that company gave loans to some other companies in which the directors were interested without notifying the central government and they have issued them a showcause notice to which the company has already replied....

There was nothing like forgery/alteration thing.

Can you provide the Source link abt this forgery thing ??

Yep, saw on CNBC & UTVi.
    CommentQuote
  • Possession dates have been pre-poned to july-aug 2010 .... cool :p
    CommentQuote
  • change of plan

Dear All,

ackruti city has changed the earlier plan with new one.

the building G, H and I has been reloacated and booking of G, H and I stands almost cancelled. or they can shift in new building where bookings have been already done.

morever they are delaying project by six months what they have promised
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ramkumar
    Dear All,

the building G, H and I has been reloacated and booking of G, H and I stands almost cancelled. or they can shift in new building where bookings have been already done.

morever they are delaying project by six months what they have promised

Thanks for this info ramkumar. This is precisely why it is recommended to go for ready possession projects.

Seems that added 'C' didn't did the trick. Perhaps Ackruti needs to change it's name to Vikruti:D.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ramkumar
    the building G, H and I has been reloacated and booking of G, H and I stands almost cancelled.
    or they can shift in new building where bookings have been already done. morever they are delaying project by six months what they have promised

I know of an under-construction project in Hadapsar, where 3 BHK flats of a wing are converted into 1BHK, 1RK flats. Possession is already overdue by 2 months.

RE developers are making a fool of themselves. They seem waiting for Diwali as last attempt.
    It will require a big jolt for their greed to subdue. It could well be approval of new direct-tax code.
    CommentQuote
  • poor coordination

Dear all,

It seems there is poor coordination between members of sales team of ackruti contrywoods.

Even after paying the booking amount, these people make call and ask for the same and for receipts of the same you need to visit sales office several times.

It is a limited company but the environment and work culture doesn't seems so.
    CommentQuote
  • group booking

Originally Posted by m_square

Most conspicuous example is group booking of 6 flats there from people(my frnds) working here in Magarpatta last week. :)

can U pls inform us whether any discount was offered to these 6 people for group bookings?
    CommentQuote
  • I dont think Kondwa khurd or budruk have that close proximity to camp. It would be definitely 7 to 8 kms. We once started off to see the Unity park in Kondwa khurd and was never able to reach there. Past Kondwa the area does not look much liveable at the moment.
    CommentQuote
  • gangadham-kondhawa link road

Originally Posted by Navina
    Past Kondwa the area does not look much liveable at the moment.

if the Gangadham-kondhwa (khurd) link road get completed, the area will be close proximity to market yard and swargate and upper depot.
    The road construction is in progress and expecting to complete next year.

Unity Park, colorado and Kumar Prithwi will get benefits of this link road.
    CommentQuote