Hubtown Countrywoods, Hubtown Limited, Kondhwa, Pune

Last updated: 4 weeks ago
633 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Hubtown Countrywoods, Hubtown Limited, Kondhwa, Pune

Originally posted by ams444 View Post
    Pls note.. it can never be more.. so assume it to be -5% always ;-)
    FYI.. in many projects, some of the corner flats have sometimes more area if measured by sq feets (not sq meters) as what is there in agreement..

But yes, it cud be less in some cases...
    Eat, Pray and Love

Comment

Hey m^2,
      This is new to me. Please elaborate as I would like to know how corner flats have more area. In that case, we can buy corner flats not only for good ventilation but less rate/sq ft as well .
      Originally posted by m_square View Post
      FYI.. in many projects, some of the corner flats have sometimes more area if measured by sq feets (not sq meters) as what is there in agreement..

But yes, it cud be less in some cases...
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
        Hey m^2,
        This is new to me. Please elaborate as I would like to know how corner flats have more area. In that case, we can buy corner flats not only for good ventilation but less rate/sq ft as well .

surprising that this small architectural secret is still unknown for a veteran like you.. it happens

and yes.. please try to read between the lines.. "many" projects doesnt mean ALL the projects and "some" corner flats doesnt mean ALL corner flats.. cmon Real.. be realistic

If you can find that "some" corner flat which has 1 or 2% more area.. then u are a lucky chap

PS: corner flats have some demerits also ..

Peace
        Eat, Pray and Love

Comment

PS: corner flats have some demerits also ..

Peace
          Please name them. Will be useful to all while selecting a location.
          If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

recent scheme 20:80

Ackruti has announced sheme of 20:80. You need to pay 20% amount while booking the flat. Rest you need to pay at the time of possession.

wether this will attract service tax and will be applicatible on what % of amount. (80% or/ and 20% of the amount)

I have heard/read that there is no service tax on ready possesion flat.

kindly correct me if I am wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by ssk555 View Post
              Ackruti has announced sheme of 20:80. You need to pay 20% amount while booking the flat. Rest you need to pay at the time of possession.

wether this will attract service tax and will be applicatible on what % of amount. (80% or/ and 20% of the amount)

I have heard/read that there is no service tax on ready possesion flat.

kindly correct me if I am wrong.
              But Now the rates are 3050/3100 till 31st Aug and 3150/3200 after 31st Aug .. I think this scheme is just to lure the investors and not real buyers ..

Comment

surprising that this small architectural secret is still unknown for a veteran like you.. it happens
                If you can find that "some" corner flat which has 1 or 2% more area.. then u are a lucky chap
                You mean to say builder giving out some area extra for free! There are no free lunches dude in this world, and you are talking here of free space from Pune builder

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                  Please name them. Will be useful to all while selecting a location.
                  There are some.. the one I can think of now is that two walls are exposed to direct heating of Sun.. and also to the rain...

will keep u posted if i could think abt more
                  Eat, Pray and Love

Comment

I like corner flats! Less walls shared with neighbours, so more privacy!

Comment

Friends,
                      My flat possession will be in Dec 2011. I wanted to know is it mandatory i should get the registry any sooner?
                      If i do so i have to take the loan to pay off the 15% more builder needs for agreement and my interest will start.
                      Please suggest me, how long can i wait until possession to do these formalities?
                      Also some one posted about the 20:80 can you please provide more details on that one or some URL to get more details let us know.

Cheers,
                      Sachin

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X