Hi Folks,

There is a new project from Ackruti builders in Kondhwa Budruk called Ackruti Countrywoods. I personally visited the site there. I also met Tarang Patel who is the sales executive there I think. The initial impression was nice. I saw the sample flat. It was ok-ok. The show flat is 730 sq ft but still it does not look that small !! The reason is that design-aspect of the flats has been given considerable thought. The biggest they have in 2BHK segment is 850-890 sq ft. They are not ready to negotiate even a single rupee. Covered car parking is 1.5L and open is 1L. So on average a 850 sq ft flat would come to around 23L (ALL INCLUSIVE). Yes i said all inclusive including the car parking.

Positives: *Just 4 Kms from Katraj Bus depot.
*10 Mins from Pune Camp, MG road.
*Hill-locked project side.
*Close proximity to Wanowrie, NIBM, Hadapsar, Camp etc
*Very affordable (a big point in this RE market)
*Nice amenities and benefits of a township

Negatives: *Area is underdeveloped with no residential projects around.
*800 metres inside the main road. No bus would be coming there.
*850-890 sq ft flat size is a problem if looking for 1100-1300 sq ft
*possession is in Dec 2010

Having said that, in my team I have three guys who have booked 2 BHKs there. One has also combined 2BHK and 1BHK together. Tarang claims to be having 300+ bookings in three months.

Dont know whether this is true or false, but i DID see atleast 50 people at their sales office last saturday.

PS: The location is also very strategically placed. very close to katraj bus depot and Camp
Read more
627 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Does anyone know if there is any availability and what is the current psf there ?
    CommentQuote
  • l have visited site 2 weeks ago.

few flats were available.

Rates Rs. 4000 psf
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ssk555

few flats were available. Rates Rs. 4000 psf

thanks.. I found one colleague today at lunch table who has booked in B building. he has received the same document which you guys are talking about.

He booked in Aug 2009 at 2450 psf.
    CommentQuote
  • Oct 2012

I am doubtful that buider will not be able to give possession in September 2012 as Electric D.P. installation and STP work is in progress and it may take another month to complete.

Sales people asking to come on week days for flat inspection for which flat owners need to take a leave.

Before possession, every flat owner must check the
    1. fittings and taps in bathroom and toilets
    2. slope of bathroom for the easy drainage of water
    3. door latches and its smooth functioning
    4. window frames, glasses for any cracks and its smooth working
    5. kitchen otta for its slope
    6. lift and fire fightening equipment for the building
    CommentQuote
  • Thane Greenwood people are surprised that builder like Hubtown actually talks about possesion. If they see the key of their flats in near future half of them will die of heart attack.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ramkumar

Sales people asking to come on week days for flat inspection for which flat owners need to take a leave.

not correct. My friend and myself are going on Saturday to check his flat.

Originally Posted by HubtownThane
    Thane Greenwood people are surprised that builder like Hubtown actually talks about possesion. If they see the key of their flats in near future half of them will die of heart attack.

please open a new thread in mumbai forum. you will get better answers there.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I don't know how builder will give possession to Building A and B in next 25 days. Because the STP work is still in progress and it will take min. 2 months to complete.

Those who got the letter from Builder please check if it is a possession letter or just a inspection letter. :bab (59):

Because I heard the new possession dates for Building A and B is Dec. 2012. and this will be the 5th time revised date for possession .
    CommentQuote
  • maybe he expects occupiers to use roadside in the meantime :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sang1206

Those who got the letter from Builder please check if it is a possession letter or just a inspection letter.

I checked with my friend and he has got pre-possession inspection letter. We are going to check his flat on Sep 22. He has been told that OC for B building will come around max Sep 30.

and I believe he is planning to give one month advance notice to his owner too
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by compuwalah
    maybe he expects occupiers to use roadside in the meantime :D

lolz.. or may be disposable toilets
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PointOfView
    I checked with my friend and he has got pre-possession inspection letter. We are going to check his flat on Sep 22. He has been told that OC for B building will come around max Sep 30.

and I believe he is planning to give one month advance notice to his owner too

Please tell your friend to confirm the possession date with builder, because possession will not be possible on Sep 30,

Very soon your frind will get the new possession date as Dec. 30 :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
    Please tell your friend to confirm the possession date with builder, because possession will not be possible on Sep 30,

Very soon your friend will get the new possession date as Dec. 30 :bab (59):

and this time reason will be poor response from the customer for the inspection of the flats.......;)
    CommentQuote
  • Why aren't you all making some group to get proper details from the builder ?? This is critical as the builder is in mess from reports I have from my sources in Mumbai. Until & unless pressure group is formed, builder will be least bothered to reply to your queries.

Btw, bulls, whats the use of price rise when possession is hanging ?? Remember, EMIs have already started.
    CommentQuote
    Very soon your frind will get the new possession date as Dec. 30

did you get this new possession letter for Dec 30 ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PointOfView
    did you get this new possession letter for Dec 30 ?

My flat is in not in Blg A ad B. But what i heard is possession of A and B will be in Dec. 30.

Ask your friend to confirm with builder.
    CommentQuote