Hubtown Countrywoods, Hubtown Limited, Kondhwa, Pune

Last updated: 5 days ago
633 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Hubtown Countrywoods, Hubtown Limited, Kondhwa, Pune

Originally posted by PointOfView View Post
    did you get this new possession letter for Dec 30 ?

My flat is in not in Blg A ad B. But what i heard is possession of A and B will be in Dec. 30.

Ask your friend to confirm with builder.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
      Why aren't you all making some group to get proper details from the builder ?? This is critical as the builder is in mess from reports I have from my sources in Mumbai. Until & unless pressure group is formed, builder will be least bothered to reply to your queries.

Btw, bulls, whats the use of price rise when possession is hanging ?? Remember, EMIs have already started.
      Hi realacres, Already we had a group. we have already attended so many meetings and 130 flat owners already sent letters to builder about the delay.

But nothing has worked, Now we are filing complaint against builder in Consumer court.

We are total 15 members who are filing a case , Draft is already prepared and in next 1-2 week case will filed

We are expecting other flat owners will also join us.

Comment

Originally posted by sang1206 View Post
        We are total 15 members who are filing a case , Draft is already prepared and in next 1-2 week case will filed

please be advised that builder can for-God-knows-what-reason delay your possession further citing legally correct but practically vague reasons.

Builder lobby is very strong and that too a builder from Mumbai. They have seasoned and expert property lawyers in their kitty. and please do not forget that it was you who signed over the dotted line on the page containing the clause that builder can delay the possession for some stupid reasons mentioned there..

Check in NCR / new bombay threads; reputed builders have given possession after 4-5 years.

I hope you may win the case for your respective flats; however you will end up getting back your money with 9% interest from the builder as per the legal agreement.

and thats not the case with Ackruti(Hubtown), I was telling the same to people in PRA-East Avenue thread.

when you are fighting against an established rival, make sure you are all geared up.

Comment

please be advised that builder can for-God-knows-what-reason delay your possession further citing legally correct but practically vague reasons.

Builder lobby is very strong and that too a builder from Mumbai. They have seasoned and expert property lawyers in their kitty. and please do not forget that it was you who signed over the dotted line on the page containing the clause that builder can delay the possession for some stupid reasons mentioned there..

Check in NCR / new bombay threads; reputed builders have given possession after 4-5 years.

I hope you may win the case for your respective flats; however you will end up getting back your money with 9% interest from the builder as per the legal agreement.

and thats not the case with Ackruti(Hubtown), I was telling the same to people in PRA-East Avenue thread.

when you are fighting against an established rival, make sure you are all geared up.
          Thanks PointOfView, will make sure all above points,

We already wasted 1 year thinking of filing a case, We cannot sit idle thinking we are helpless. filing a case may have very good or very bad results, but currently we are in a very bad situation as construction work is almost stopped and nothing can be bad like this. So we are hoping filing a case will at least increase the speed of construction or will put some pressure on builder to complete this project.

Any suggestions are always welcome from senior members like you

Comment

as per latest updates from hubtown management, OC for some buildings will be received within this week.

Comment

as per latest updates from hubtown management, OC for some buildings will be received within this week.
              Hi PointOfView,

We are getting such false promises from last 1 year. I don't think OC for these blds will get before Dec.12.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by sang1206 View Post
                Hi PointOfView,

We are getting such false promises from last 1 year. I don't think OC for these blds will get before Dec.12.

Thanks.

This news is personally confirmed. Possession for building A and building B will be in first week of Dec 2012 (provided all dues cleared).

Stop speculating and get in touch with hubtown guys in Pune to know the date of OC for your wing.

Comment

Possession given in Building A and B !!

People have moved in on Dec 3, 2012.

3 families in wing-B and 2 in wing-A and more would be coming this month and the next.

Municipal water will be available by Dec 25..till then tankers are providing water. Builder is providing one 20Lts drinking water bottle everyday in the morning.

rates are 4k psf still. Total package comes out to be about 40L all inclusive for a 900 sq ft 2BHK. Anyone interested can contact sales office.

Comment

Thatz a great news !! How is the construction quality/ Final finished Product?

Comment

Originally posted by rogern View Post
                      How is the construction quality/ Final finished Product?

Construction quality seems really good. There are different tiles in Kitchen and Bathroom and different in Hall and two bedrooms which is nice to look at. few cracks in the paint I saw in the walls in hall and kitchen but it is first coat only. these will go off in second coat (final touch up)

will write more about it after my visit next week.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X