Hubtown Countrywoods, Hubtown Limited, Kondhwa, Pune

Last updated: January 1 2016
632 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Hubtown Countrywoods, Hubtown Limited, Kondhwa, Pune

Originally posted by sangram12 View Post
    Thanks Realacres, Yes we are feeling good that we are fighiting for our rights, now the total case count against builder is increased to 35 !!!!!

Please find the below latest update on our consumer case:
    Congrats man & keep up the fighting spirit. And finally when you will win, don't forget to sue the builder & claim hefty compensation for damages including mental trauma & loss of time in all this. Heck, had this been US, the builder would have already been rotting behind bars with all his licenses canceled.
    All the best man.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

With this builder being declared as NPA by the banks, it seems builder - Hubtown (Ackruti) is now bankrupt. What will be the fate of this project ? If I am correct, even Mumbai buyers of same builder are fighting for completion of the project.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
        With this builder being declared as NPA by the banks...
        please provide a source..

Comment

Originally posted by PointOfView View Post
          please provide a source..
          You guys demand proof from all so called 'Bears' but Bulls will never answer simple question like 5 reasons why Pune prices will go up, huh, hypocrites.

Anyways, as I am not builder, I speak truth with proof only. Please refer to Business India mag of 2nd week of August 2013 issue, all details about the builder has been given. If you want, I will post the details of outstanding debts, the name of the banks etc.

Btw, I wonder why proof's are asked from only those members who put out bad things about builder or project by bulls. However, I am sure, the readers here know whom to trust & to what extent.

* PS: -Sometimes I feel I am not on forum but in court. I am sure, you guys must be demanding chassis no., engine no. from a person who write review about car or IMEI no. from person who reviews phone.

Comment

You guys demand proof from all so called 'Bears' but Bulls will never answer simple question like 5 reasons why Pune prices will go up, huh, hypocrites.

Anyways, as I am not builder, I speak truth with proof only. Please refer to Business India mag of 2nd week of August 2013 issue, all details about the builder has been given. If you want, I will post the details of outstanding debts, the name of the banks etc.

Btw, I wonder why proof's are asked from only those members who put out bad things about builder or project by bulls. However, I am sure, the readers here know whom to trust & to what extent.

* PS: -Sometimes I feel I am not on forum but in court. I am sure, you guys must be demanding chassis no., engine no. from a person who write review about car or IMEI no. from person who reviews phone.
            You need to check your sources....company is not bankrupt....in fact they are launching 150 acre IT Sez in Mulund.....event their debt levels have gone down from last year.....in fact they have started giving possesion in their Mira Road project....god knows what is happening with Pune Project.....

Comment

Originally posted by realebuyer View Post
              You need to check your sources....company is not bankrupt....in fact they are launching 150 acre IT Sez in Mulund.....event their debt levels have gone down from last year.....in fact they have started giving possesion in their Mira Road project....god knows what is happening with Pune Project.....
              For launching some project, you don't need much cash. Builder shamelessly launch schemes when they don't even have title to the land or NA in place.
              Launching is not important, executing it to the finish is important. And with this project getting murkier with legal cases filed, things won't be simple as they look.

Btw, what do you call a company or individual whose assets are termed as NPAs by banks ?

Comment

For launching some project, you don't need much cash. Builder shamelessly launch schemes when they don't even have title to the land or NA in place.
                Launching is not important, executing it to the finish is important. And with this project getting murkier with legal cases filed, things won't be simple as they look.

Btw, what do you call a company or individual whose assets are termed as NPAs by banks ?
                Please clarify on the assets which are termed as NPA's and name of the banking institutions...Most of the top real estate companies are defaulting that doesn't mean that they are bankrupt......bankrupt is a strong word....also this is a listed company and i haven't read any news of this company going bankrupt......having said that i don't have any soft corner for this company as all the real estate companies are same but at the same time please do not spread rumours...

Comment

Originally posted by realacres
                  It is not called as demanding a proof. I also wanted to read more about this issue so thats why asked (notice the "please" in my post)

There are no 5 reasons why Pune prices will go up. Lack of law and order in RE realm (and implementation) is the sole reason.

It is not pin-pointing you or anyone, its called asking for more information and validating the source.

you did not write a review in the first place. If someone tells you that Honda Brio does not have ABS, then you will surely ask for the source or may be you will check the Honda's website(like realebuyer did) to get a solid confirmation on this.

As for the latest news about this project, builder has clearly delayed the project for stupid but legit reasons. Many people cancelled their flats in the last 4 months to get their money back... now those flats are being sold by the builder as ready possession in 45L in the open market. Shameful but true !!

another surprising thing I heard (could be a rumor) is that some people have shifted in their flats even though there is no OC provided by PMC for the building and also lifts etc are not working. Dont know much about this but people staying there can provide more info.

Comment

Originally posted by PointOfView View Post
                    There are no 5 reasons why Pune prices will go up. Lack of law and order in RE realm (and implementation) is the sole reason.
                    Haha. You mean only Pune RE is unregulated, while rest of India is ? Man, wake up & see the news posted here on RE bulls thread or on other threads. You will see price dips to as high as 35%.

As for the latest news about this project, builder has clearly delayed the project for stupid but legit reasons. Many people cancelled their flats in the last 4 months to get their money back... now those flats are being sold by the builder as ready possession in 45L in the open market. Shameful but true !!
                    And what is the fate of those buyers, if any ? And if I am correct, due to the legal case pending against builder, can builder still execute sale agreements ? Please clarify.

another surprising thing I heard (could be a rumor) is that some people have shifted in their flats even though there is no OC provided by PMC for the building and also lifts etc are not working. Dont know much about this but people staying there can provide more info.
                    These must be end users, paying EMI + rent & due to economic recession, finding it hard to service both & hence the shift even when infra is not in place for normal human standard living. Sad, but this is the thing of buying under-constro project, from cheap/crook builder.

Comment

Some Hubtown greenwoods members was visited hubtown chairman's (Hemant Shah's) office on 2nd September. He confirmed that the company is big financial trouble. currently construction of thane project has been nearly stopped. Hemant Shah has assured that he is committed to complete the project but he has not given any timeline and further hubtown required more time to gather finance. We think hubtown is near its bankruptcy.

Haha. You mean only Pune RE is unregulated, while rest of India is ? Man, wake up & see the news posted here on RE bulls thread or on other threads. You will see price dips to as high as 35%.

And what is the fate of those buyers, if any ? And if I am correct, due to the legal case pending against builder, can builder still execute sale agreements ? Please clarify.

These must be end users, paying EMI + rent & due to economic recession, finding it hard to service both & hence the shift even when infra is not in place for normal human standard living. Sad, but this is the thing of buying under-constro project, from cheap/crook builder.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X