Hubtown Countrywoods, Hubtown Limited, Kondhwa, Pune

Last updated: January 1 2016
632 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Hubtown Countrywoods, Hubtown Limited, Kondhwa, Pune

Originally posted by ramkumar View Post
    Grahak Manch has given verdict that Ackruti jay Developers should pay rent amount (approx 1.5 Lac) to a customer within next 6 weeks.
    That is indeed good news for existing buyers who are suffering on account of delays caused by the builders. Others too should lay the claim for rent compensation. This way builders will understand that delaying won't be good for them.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Grahak Manch my Azz.. it is not an accredited body.

Comment

Originally posted by PointOfView View Post
        Grahak Manch my Azz.. it is not an accredited body.
        Builder still needs to challenge such orders man. And here issue is not just what you have mentioned, issue is about justice & it doesn't matter where it comes from.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
          Builder still needs to challenge such orders man. And here issue is not just what you have mentioned, issue is about justice & it doesn't matter where it comes from.
          Justice in India .. big joke

I would probably win a lottery faster than I get justice in this country man..

grahak manch or even local courts or even high court are no big thing for people having power and money (read politicos and henchmen).. justice ko jeb mein leke ghoomte hai yeh log.. who would know better than you since you have a close connection with political lobby of MH

Comment

Justice in India .. big joke

I would probably win a lottery faster than I get justice in this country man..

grahak manch or even local courts or even high court are no big thing for people having power and money (read politicos and henchmen).. justice ko jeb mein leke ghoomte hai yeh log.. who would know better than you since you have a close connection with political lobby of MH
            It is just because of the loosing attitude shown at start, nothing can be won. Fighting against builder will be time consuming & stressful too especially when you fight against the same chap to whom you have given some of the biggest savings of your life but surely this doesn't mean you shouldn't fight. I appreciate the work done by many consumer rights group in awakening about rights of flat buyers which helped buyers get confidence to refuse to pay VAT to builders & in all this the buyers won. Why don't you see this part too, especially when individual buyers were against united builders under CREDAI ?

Man, if a dog runs behind you & you too run, the dog will get encouraged to bite you but if you stop, the dog will run away. Same is the case here. Need to show spine when needed, no point in being in 3rd gender.

Comment

^ ok.. seems good to read.. theoretically but not practically

you have firmed my point in your example. only who doesnt fear the dog will stand his ground. not possible with 95% if "common" Indian population. they have no spine and if someone shows it, that spine is broken most probably by the lure of money or show of power.

this is not loosing the attitude or something. It is just a truth that you cannot make a pack of wolves from hordes of fox-es

Comment

^ ok.. seems good to read.. theoretically but not practically

you have firmed my point in your example. only who doesnt fear the dog will stand his ground. not possible with 95% if "common" Indian population. they have no spine and if someone shows it, that spine is broken most probably by the lure of money or show of power.

this is not loosing the attitude or something. It is just a truth that you cannot make a pack of wolves from hordes of fox-es
                Looks you didn't read the case of DLF Belaire, Gurgaon buyers who went to court & CCI slapped penalty of 630 Cr on DLF.

Comment

Ackruti has come with a scheme, those have long due date to possession - Can exchange their flat with ready possession but they have to -
                  1. Have to pay stamp duty charges
                  2. Probably registration gets reversed.
                  3. Have to pay additional sqft area with new rate (Diff. occurred due to 33% ratio now)

Comment

Seems Ackruti wants to scrap plans to complete newer buildings. And from where did ready possession flats in older phases came up ?
                    Only when phase1 was sold out, phase2 got launched.
                    So many tricks builders play & its unfortunate that some buyers still become bakras.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                      Seems Ackruti wants to scrap plans to complete newer buildings. And from where did ready possession flats in older phases came up ?
                      I tell you Realacres, lot of people opted out and settled for 9.5% interest on their money .. mostly from C and D wings...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X