Hi Folks,

There is a new project from Ackruti builders in Kondhwa Budruk called Ackruti Countrywoods. I personally visited the site there. I also met Tarang Patel who is the sales executive there I think. The initial impression was nice. I saw the sample flat. It was ok-ok. The show flat is 730 sq ft but still it does not look that small !! The reason is that design-aspect of the flats has been given considerable thought. The biggest they have in 2BHK segment is 850-890 sq ft. They are not ready to negotiate even a single rupee. Covered car parking is 1.5L and open is 1L. So on average a 850 sq ft flat would come to around 23L (ALL INCLUSIVE). Yes i said all inclusive including the car parking.

Positives: *Just 4 Kms from Katraj Bus depot.
*10 Mins from Pune Camp, MG road.
*Hill-locked project side.
*Close proximity to Wanowrie, NIBM, Hadapsar, Camp etc
*Very affordable (a big point in this RE market)
*Nice amenities and benefits of a township

Negatives: *Area is underdeveloped with no residential projects around.
*800 metres inside the main road. No bus would be coming there.
*850-890 sq ft flat size is a problem if looking for 1100-1300 sq ft
*possession is in Dec 2010

Having said that, in my team I have three guys who have booked 2 BHKs there. One has also combined 2BHK and 1BHK together. Tarang claims to be having 300+ bookings in three months.

Dont know whether this is true or false, but i DID see atleast 50 people at their sales office last saturday.

PS: The location is also very strategically placed. very close to katraj bus depot and Camp
Read more
627 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found.