Hi Folks,

There is a new project from Ackruti builders in Kondhwa Budruk called Ackruti Countrywoods. I personally visited the site there. I also met Tarang Patel who is the sales executive there I think. The initial impression was nice. I saw the sample flat. It was ok-ok. The show flat is 730 sq ft but still it does not look that small !! The reason is that design-aspect of the flats has been given considerable thought. The biggest they have in 2BHK segment is 850-890 sq ft. They are not ready to negotiate even a single rupee. Covered car parking is 1.5L and open is 1L. So on average a 850 sq ft flat would come to around 23L (ALL INCLUSIVE). Yes i said all inclusive including the car parking.

Positives: *Just 4 Kms from Katraj Bus depot.
*10 Mins from Pune Camp, MG road.
*Hill-locked project side.
*Close proximity to Wanowrie, NIBM, Hadapsar, Camp etc
*Very affordable (a big point in this RE market)
*Nice amenities and benefits of a township

Negatives: *Area is underdeveloped with no residential projects around.
*800 metres inside the main road. No bus would be coming there.
*850-890 sq ft flat size is a problem if looking for 1100-1300 sq ft
*possession is in Dec 2010

Having said that, in my team I have three guys who have booked 2 BHKs there. One has also combined 2BHK and 1BHK together. Tarang claims to be having 300+ bookings in three months.

Dont know whether this is true or false, but i DID see atleast 50 people at their sales office last saturday.

PS: The location is also very strategically placed. very close to katraj bus depot and Camp
Read more
627 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Price rise updates

ackruti country-woods decided to increase the rates after every two weeks.

price hike as follows:

16 Feb 10 -28 Feb10 -- 2450 rs /psf

1st March 10-14 March 10-- 2500 rs /psf

15th March 10 - 31st March -- 2550 rs /psf
    CommentQuote
  • budget will boost RE market

add 50 rupees more for amenity facing flats.

Budget is positive and as people having higher income have to pay less tax, definitely more money is available with them for investment. Most of the time and for most of them if will directly go for flat purchase.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandy77

Budget is positive and as people having higher income have to pay less tax, definitely more money is available with them for investment. Most of the time and for most of them if will directly go for flat purchase.

By that logic, price of everything should go up for e.g food-items, car, rent, bus/riskshaw-fare etc
    When did builder's quote rates based on buyers' disposable income?
    In that case RE rates should actually come-down during high-inflation :D

Sad part is "The more you're able to sell dreams (fool people), the more you earn in today's crooked world".
    It's another story, that most of these dreams are either half-truth or completely false.

My advice to RE buyers is "Get smart with money and count every paisa doled to builders".
    I may sound escapist by saying "You're king in today's world, if in the end you have enough money in your pocket".
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hitmady
    you're a king in today's world, if in the end you have enough money your pocket.

Very true

:p
    CommentQuote
  • correction in psf rates

earlier the psf rates was incorrect.

price hike as follows:

1st March 10-14 March 10-- 2475 rs /psf

15th March 10 - 31st March -- 2500 rs /psf

add 50 Rs for amenities facing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ssk555
    earlier the psf rates was incorrect.

price hike as follows:

1st March 10-14 March 10-- 2475 rs /psf

15th March 10 - 31st March -- 2500 rs /psf

add 50 Rs for amenities facing.

It was 2250 at the very start in March 2009 :p
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandy77
    A beautiful Iskon Krishna Temple by Hare Rama Hare krishna mission in being built near shatrunjay jain temple. is any body aware of the construction and expected period of completion

The construction is in full swing. I have seen the construction work today. Estimated cost 24 core. Probable date of completion- March 2011.
    CommentQuote
  • ^^ I might be going there in thw weekend.. will give you more info abt the temple and the project progress :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by m_square
    Hi Folks,

There is a new project from Akruti builders in Kondhwa Budruk called Akruti Countrywoods. I personally visited the site there. I also met Tarang Patel who is the sales executive there I think. The initial impression was nice. I saw the sample flat. It was ok-ok. The show flat is 730 sq ft but still it does not look that small !! The reason is that design-aspect of the flats has been given considerable thought. The biggest they have in 2BHK segment is 850-890 sq ft. They are not ready to negotiate even a single rupee. Covered car parking is 1.5L and open is 1L. So on average a 850 sq ft flat would come to around 23L (ALL INCLUSIVE). Yes i said all inclusive including the car parking.

Positives: *Just 4 Kms from Katraj Bus depot.
    *10 Mins from Pune Camp, MG road.
    *Hill-locked project side.
    *Close proximity to Wanowrie, NIBM, Hadapsar, Camp etc
    *Very affordable (a big point in this market)
    *Nice amenities and benefits of a township

Negatives: *Area is underdeveloped with no residential projects around.
    *800 metres inside the main road. No bus would be coming there.
    *850-890 sq ft flat size is a problem if looking for 1100-1300 sq ft
    *possession is next year diwali

Having said that, in my team I have three guys who have booked 2 BHKs there. One has also combined 2BHK and 1BHK together. Tarang claims to be having 300+ bookings in three months.

Dont know whether this is true or false, but i DID see atleast 50 people at their sales office last saturday.

PS: The location is also very strategically placed. very close to katraj bus depot and Camp.

"If only they had something around 1200 sq ft :p"

Tarang Patel is lying shamelessly. They have roughly 75% availability from the 630 units that they have launched i.e roughly 473 still available. The rate as on 31-Dec 09 was Rs 2375. So it was not selling even then.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ssk555
    ackruti country-woods decided to increase the rates after every two weeks.

price hike as follows:

1st March 10-14 March 10-- 2500 rs /psf

15th March 10 - 31st March -- 2550 rs /psf

This is where the problem lies. I have said many times in this forum and in other thread postings as well. Keep a competitive fixed rate for 1 year. By increasing or decreasing rates at will you are just fuelling speculative activity and detering or hurrying home buyers from entering the market. Very sad
    CommentQuote
  • ^ I guess the rate is around 2500psf..

and its a good option infact considering the reputation of the builder and the project details..
    CommentQuote
    ^ I guess the rate is around 2500psf..

and its a good option infact considering the reputation of the builder and the project details..

There you go, one more reputed builder, Please tell me what it means? No takers for this question so far:(:(
    CommentQuote
    ^ I guess the rate is around 2500psf..

You said this project is strategically placed near katraj depo (4 km) and Camp (10 km)
    What is the strategic importance of katraj depo? Besides you need car to reach this so-called strategic place .

At same rate projects in hadapsar (solapur highway) seems to be of better value. Being strategic-place for closeness to working place Magarpatta, IT parks and markets around.
    CommentQuote
    You said this project is strategically placed near katraj depo (4 km) and Camp (10 km)
    What is the strategic importance of katraj depo? Besides you need car to reach this so-called strategic place .

At same rate projects in hadapsar (solapur highway) seems to be of better value. Being strategic-place for closeness to working place Magarpatta, IT parks and markets around.

Katraj bus depot is a one of the few loading stations for PMT buses and you can get a bus from any part of the city to katraj bus Depot. Also because of the BRT system, Katraj is connected directly to Swragate. A journey from Kartaj to Swargate takes around 10 minutes by bus through the BRT route ofcourse. However, I am not sure whether being 4 kms away from the Katraj Depot is a strategic locational advantage. If the project was situated within a 10 minute walking distance then I would agree with you but not 4 kms away.
    CommentQuote

Its abt 5 min drive from the location to Katraj bus depot.. not sure if its 4 kms .. cud be less.. plus this is a big project.. around 750 homes in the township.. so development would probably take 2-3 yrs.. plus the international Iskcon temple nearby which will further improve standards.. and PLUS the current price.. which seems "ok" in today's pune RE..

Its better to invest in the area where there are chances for growth.. when the area gets fully developed.. say like bavdhan or aundh.. no one's gonna give u 2500 psf rates.. So its all about right timing, eye for details and your willingness to buy your dream home sans keeping a negative attitude :)

I agree this place is not KP or Aundh but when people start living at some particular locality; things like shops, transport, malls etc start coming up..

Peace :p
    CommentQuote