Hubtown Countrywoods, Hubtown Limited, Kondhwa, Pune

Last updated: January 1 2016
632 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Hubtown Countrywoods, Hubtown Limited, Kondhwa, Pune

Originally posted by ramkumar View Post
    can U pls tell me where they have mentioned the society formation in master plan?

Master plan which is shown in the website is far different from the 3 D model which is kept in sales office.

Just visit the construction site and U will really feel the pace of construction which started way back in june-july 09 and the sales team promised the possession in dec 10. can u guaranty the real possession dates? whereas other projects which were launched in alongwith ackruti are almost half way or at least one can say far ahead compared to ackruti.
    Society formation related things are not present on any builder's website. It depends upon the structure of the township. For your information, Wings A, B, C and D would form one society... and similarly other ones.

3D model kept in the sales office is present there since inception of the project. So it is the OLD plan.

construction pace...? tell me when you visited the site.. the actual date ..?
    Eat, Pray and Love

Comment

Originally posted by m_square View Post
      Society formation related things are not present on any builder's website. It depends upon the structure of the township. For your information, Wings A, B, C and D would form one society... and similarly other ones.

3D model kept in the sales office is present there since inception of the project. So it is the OLD plan.

Thanks for updating our knowledge.

3D model is kept is sales office is new one.
      meaning thereby you does not know new plan or u have not visited recently
      ackruti has done three revisions of their plans till date.
      brochure does not take care of these things and sales team sell the flats based on old plan which is shown in brochure. only thing the sales team refers is the only cost sheet.

just see the other projects in nearby areas and observe the rate of construction and the difference. Unnati dham, sukhada varada sankul

Comment

as there is six buildings interconnected, how is it possible to have a society of only first four buildings? Mr. Tarang earlier said that there will be society of each building and there will be one major society of six buildings A B C D E F. (Phase 1) Likeiwise there will be societies for phase 2 , 3 and 4. For all such societies, there will be a governing society.

The 3D model which is kept in the office is not since inception of project. It has been revised three times. The present model is new one and in the brochure it is 2nd one.

i hoep the doubts are clear

Comment

Originally posted by ssk555 View Post
          as there is six buildings interconnected, how is it possible to have a society of only first four buildings? Mr. Tarang earlier said that there will be society of each building and there will be one major society of six buildings A B C D E F. (Phase 1) Likeiwise there will be societies for phase 2 , 3 and 4. For all such societies, there will be a governing society.

The 3D model which is kept in the office is not since inception of project. It has been revised three times. The present model is new one and in the brochure it is 2nd one.

i hoep the doubts are clear

You are very right ...

Did you get a flat there.. If yes, then in which wing.. PM me
          Eat, Pray and Love

Comment

Originally posted by ramkumar View Post
            just see the other projects in nearby areas and observe the rate of construction and the difference. Unnati dham, sukhada varada sankul

Countrywoods is a bigger project than any of the ones you are mentioning about. speed of construction and the quality of costruction are going well at Ackruti countrywoods by the grace of God.

Eat, Pray and Love

Comment

You are very right ...

Did you get a flat there.. If yes, then in which wing.. PM me

i am unable to send.can u please send to me.

Have u seen agreement copies? does the cost of agreement includes parking cost and does the parking space dimensions are clearly shown in agreement?

what about date of possession?

Comment

rdb, why are you promoting your project in all the threads?
                Last edited by IGRM; February 19 2010, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ssk555 View Post
                  i am unable to send.can u please send to me.

Have u seen agreement copies? does the cost of agreement includes parking cost and does the parking space dimensions are clearly shown in agreement?

what about date of possession?
                  check your pm
                  Eat, Pray and Love

Comment

A beautiful Iskon Krishna Temple by Hare Rama Hare krishna mission in being built near shatrunjay jain temple. is any body aware of the construction and expected period of completion

Comment

Originally posted by sandy77 View Post
                      A beautiful Iskon Krishna Temple by Hare Rama Hare krishna mission in being built near shatrunjay jain temple. is any body aware of the construction and expected period of completion
                      Good for vaishnavites...property appreciation chances becoz of this temple?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X