Hi Folks,

There is a new project from Ackruti builders in Kondhwa Budruk called Ackruti Countrywoods. I personally visited the site there. I also met Tarang Patel who is the sales executive there I think. The initial impression was nice. I saw the sample flat. It was ok-ok. The show flat is 730 sq ft but still it does not look that small !! The reason is that design-aspect of the flats has been given considerable thought. The biggest they have in 2BHK segment is 850-890 sq ft. They are not ready to negotiate even a single rupee. Covered car parking is 1.5L and open is 1L. So on average a 850 sq ft flat would come to around 23L (ALL INCLUSIVE). Yes i said all inclusive including the car parking.

Positives: *Just 4 Kms from Katraj Bus depot.
*10 Mins from Pune Camp, MG road.
*Hill-locked project side.
*Close proximity to Wanowrie, NIBM, Hadapsar, Camp etc
*Very affordable (a big point in this RE market)
*Nice amenities and benefits of a township

Negatives: *Area is underdeveloped with no residential projects around.
*800 metres inside the main road. No bus would be coming there.
*850-890 sq ft flat size is a problem if looking for 1100-1300 sq ft
*possession is in Dec 2010

Having said that, in my team I have three guys who have booked 2 BHKs there. One has also combined 2BHK and 1BHK together. Tarang claims to be having 300+ bookings in three months.

Dont know whether this is true or false, but i DID see atleast 50 people at their sales office last saturday.

PS: The location is also very strategically placed. very close to katraj bus depot and Camp
Read more
627 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The construction seems to be zooming up? what are current rates ?
    CommentQuote
  • not sure.. will enquire and post here :)
    CommentQuote
  • Ackruti Builders at Counrywoods pune

Hi Friends,

Thanks a lot for posting lot of valuable information about this project.
    I have booked a flat in ackruti country woods are katraj pune.
    Its been 3 weeks since i booked the flat, i have not received any receipt of the payment i had made.
    I talked to builder and he said there is some problem in there oracle system and will be receiving it in next 7-8 days.
    Did someone came across such scenario , please share.
    As per the latest updates he is not allowing customer to visit the site and see what is the progress.
    I am not sure about the current rates but heared it is 2800.
    If anyone have any news about the project please share. I am not sure how many flats have been booked of the total numbers and will he be completing the project in time.
    Another point is why is he taking the money for society maintenance and parking and clubhouse right now. Since these facilities will be availed only after possession, i think we should raise this point , what did you say ?
    lets share our comments.

Thanks
    Sachin
    CommentQuote
  • also what is the name you have given the cheque for this project. Since there company is registered as Ackruticity ltd.
    But they took the cheque for this project in different name.
    CommentQuote
  • Its quite OK to take cheque in a different name as long as u see akruti in it. They open a new account for every project I guess .. easier for accounting..

rate of 2800 is too high ... The last I knew was 2550 for Garden facing

I dont think they can stop people from visiting site.. if its true I dnt knw what is cookin :bab (65):
    CommentQuote
  • did any one did the agreement? What is the possession date mentioned in agreement ? Please let us know.
    Also which all bank are doing loan for that project , let us know i need to apply for loan.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sachin,
    Can you please elaborate the "stoppping from visiting the site" issue.

Who stopped you and why...?

HDFC, SBI and PNB are giving loans for this project ....

Didnt you get any acknowledgement mail or anything written for the money they took for booking if you didnt get the receipt at that time.... So far as I know, Ackruti never takes money without giving any acknowledgement....
    CommentQuote
  • when i talked with them they said one of the customer had an accident on site and they have to bear all the expenses, so now on they wont allow any customer to visit site.
    They have not given me any receipts yet, when i called them it was told you will get a couriour nothing so far.
    Can you provide the bank branch detail for loan, i need to apply for one.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachin_681
    when i talked with them they said one of the customer had an accident on site and they have to bear all the expenses, so now on they wont allow any customer to visit site.
    They have not given me any receipts yet, when i called them it was told you will get a couriour nothing so far.
    Can you provide the bank branch detail for loan, i need to apply for one.

They have clearly put up a board at the construction site for visitors to wear protective gear helmet etc while going to the site. BUt people do not listen.

You should have demanded for a recei for your money. Anything written on their company letterhead with the stamp would also suffice temporarily.

You can contact PNB circle office in MG road, HDFC at Karve Nagar and SBI at Camp.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends,

Did any one visited site lately.
    Any updates on the work progress status ? Please share with us.
    CommentQuote
  • Buyer beware

Guys,

All the real estate business that's going on, the way these builders are robbing the buyers. It could all blow up in poor people's face. Remember these builders are cash strapped with very limited sources to fund their projects.

Originally Posted by sachin_681
    Hi Friends,

Thanks a lot for posting lot of valuable information about this project.
    I have booked a flat in ackruti country woods are katraj pune.
    Its been 3 weeks since i booked the flat, i have not received any receipt of the payment i had made.
    I talked to builder and he said there is some problem in there oracle system and will be receiving it in next 7-8 days.
    Did someone came across such scenario , please share.
    As per the latest updates he is not allowing customer to visit the site and see what is the progress.
    I am not sure about the current rates but heared it is 2800.
    If anyone have any news about the project please share. I am not sure how many flats have been booked of the total numbers and will he be completing the project in time.
    Another point is why is he taking the money for society maintenance and parking and clubhouse right now. Since these facilities will be availed only after possession, i think we should raise this point , what did you say ?
    lets share our comments.

Thanks
    Sachin
    CommentQuote
  • what is the context of your comments ?
    do you have some news about this specific project ? Please share with us.
    CommentQuote
  • Current rates are 2725 (non-garden facing) - confirmed

and probably around 2800 for garden facing..

for other details i will let u know this Sunday :)

possession for A, B, C and D buildings in Dec 2010. The sales person says that there are still some flats available in these wings..

In april-may 2009, rates were 2250 psf.. In one year they have increased Rs 500 psf..
    CommentQuote
  • last update i heared from ajay kapoor is they still have 200 flats available.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachin_681
    last update i heared from ajay kapoor is they still have 200 flats available.

i guess they might be having more flats available.. do you know how many flats are in total in this township.. ?? 1000 ?
    CommentQuote