I came to know that currently the flats are being offered at a reasonable price.Can someone throw light at the construction quality and other amenities being provided by the builder?
I haven't got a chance to visit the site so far.
Thanks!!:)
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • ^^ what psf was offered to you. they only have some flats left and I guess all are 3BHKs.
    CommentQuote
  • What I heard that rate was 2250...Are you getting less than that???
    CommentQuote
  • ^^ strange.. few days back I heard that the rate was 3000 sq ft
    CommentQuote
  • 2250 was a real price, not the speculations (what most of the ppls do here)...2 of my friends had booked at 2250 at MV Tropez couple of months back(both are 3 BHK).....so, maybe now MV might have increased the rates, as what other builders are doing in PS & WAKAS after June'09...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ash7979
    2250 was a real price, not the speculations (what most of the ppls do here)...2 of my friends had booked at 2250 at MV Tropez couple of months back(both are 3 BHK).....so, maybe now MV might have increased the rates, as what other builders are doing in PS & WAKAS after June'09...

Wakad & Baner at same price? Hey, how can then one think about Wakad? Btw, MV Tropez even offered 2150 rate to a friend who offered downpayment in last week of June.
    If prices of MV are more than INR 2300/sq ft, I would then rather prefer Parkstreet than MV. Not only the project is better than MV but the pricing too.
    CommentQuote
  • builder now quoting 2666 psf...couple of flats in buildings whose posession will be by year end...rest all next year posession...

they claim that only building I is not booked and in that too availability is from 6th floor only..

anyone booked in this property.
    CommentQuote
  • park street

if there is a choice then park street is much better as project is old, amenities are more, project is big and landscaping is perfect !

Bonziibuddy

Originally Posted by realacres
    Wakad & Baner at same price? Hey, how can then one think about Wakad? Btw, MV Tropez even offered 2150 rate to a friend who offered downpayment in last week of June.
    If prices of MV are more than INR 2300/sq ft, I would then rather prefer Parkstreet than MV. Not only the project is better than MV but the pricing too.
    CommentQuote
  • whats the psf rate at Park street ?
    CommentQuote