Karishma society - Kumar builders

Last updated: August 9 2009
1 | Posts
3238 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karishma society - Kumar builders

My experience with Karishma society off Karve road...

They have 2 and 3 BHK flats available under construction. The completion is in year 2011. Rate they are quoting is 7500 psf

As usual, the are claiming that there are very few flats available. There are some good points about this society though... great location, ample of free space in between, good amenities (walking trail, swimming pool, tennis court, tree plantations, children play area, security etc).

Bad points: 1st is rate... they are running some promotion till 15th Aug. It is there 43rd anniversary, so they are giving 4.3% discount... god only knows that is the significance of number 43 to be celebrated...

With the discounted price, a 2BHK costs 86L (around 1000 sq. ft) and 3 BHK costs 131L (around 1300 sq ft).

Layouts of these flats are poor. For all 3 BHK flats, first thing you see when you enter is toilets, followed by smaller bedroom and then kitchen/hall combo. In fact, you are entering in the kitchen side of this combo. Right in the middle of this huge hall kitchen space, there are two doors for two bedrooms and their attached bathrooms. Its a really wierd plan.

For 2 BHK, the entry door is on the kitchen side, hence they have added a wall to give it a lobby look and guide the entry in the hall side. that has simply wasted valuable user space.

The sellers are trying to justify the price by showing what a great location it is and how it is close to everything, but to be honest, with this budget, I can afford to take a flat anywhere on paud road and enough cash remaining to buy myself a mercedes benz with a driver and lifetime supply of petrol...

Stay away from this guys... thats my view... your views welcome!

Re : Karishma society - Kumar builders

Right Mandar,

Add to it the mechanised car park for this new phases as there is no sufficient space for existing users, let alone visitors who park on the road!
    This would mean that every time you require your vehicle, you have to wait for your vehicle to come down the crane & then drive away. Guess, what the scenario would be if you require your vehicle in & out 3-4 times a day?

At 7000+/sq ft, I would definately not like to see the not so good quality of the entire project. I know people who had purchased a 2BR for INR 18L here.
    At 1.31Cr for just 1300 sq ft salable, it is simply waste of money. At this price, I can get a descent flat even in good locality in Mumbai, no point in paying this much of amount for Karve road where you are greeted with traffic jams the moment you step outside!!:p This is yet another 'Karisma' from Kumar Properties!!
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
    Working...
    X