Collapse

Sinhagad Road Exhorbitant amp spreading panic

Last updated: December 21 2009
52 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Sinhagad Road Exhorbitant amp spreading panic

News from Pune Mirror....Tender process for new Vittalwadi to Warje road has started by PMC.This road is expected to complete in 18 months. This will work
    as booster for that area.
    Few days ago some persons said that this road will take ages to finish....this is an answer to them.
    This will definitely reduce traffic issue in that area.....but it might impact property prices in that area.

Comment

Tender process for new Vittalwadi to Warje road has started by PMC.This road is expected to complete in 18 months. This will workas booster for that area.

Comment

is it worth...

yesterday , for the last time, i tried to negotiate for amrut ganga and sun mittal..both seem to quite stubborn in their negotiations and the new 2BHK flat costing comes to 38L...Say 40L if you think of some ameneties and so...needless to mention of extra 2L you will shelve out while moving in a new apartment....so i have made up my mind...instead of paying EMIs running into 30Ks better to take on rent a 2BHK flat in same society for say 8K and save the balance amount...though i would have loved to be a OWNER i would prefer being a tenant-moneyman rather being a BEGGAR -OWNER...

Comment

Rent or Buy is a topic for debate but can u tell us what was the final negotiated rate by these builders and any other builders that u visited.(U have mentioned the total cost but that will depend on area so more curious about the rate.)

Realacres has mentioned in his post that all 3 BHK of sattellite are sold out.Is this true?

Finnally have u tried resale flats in that area? One advantage of staying on rent on that area is that u will get chance to check resale options and u might get a good deal in resale.

All the best.
          Last edited by kothrud_pune; December 14 2009, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kothrud_pune View Post
            Rent or Buy is a topic for debate but can u tell us what was the final negotiated rate by these builders and any other builders that u visited.(U have mentioned the total cost but that will depend on area so more curious about the rate.)

Realacres has mentioned in his post that all 3 BHK of sattellite are sold out.Is this true?

Finnally have u tried resale flats in that area? One advantage of staying on rent on that area is that u will get chance to check resale options and u might get a good deal in resale.

All the best.
            Satellite 3BRs are sold out & only in Planet you have multiple options left. Seeing the demand for 3BR, this Mittal his price difference of about INR 100-150/sq ft between 3BR & 2BR for Planet. As far as investors are concerned, I don't think this area is lucrative for investors. Also, the current rates itself are high that the investors may not even think of putting in money here as appreciation won't be like that of 2005-06.

Personally, even though Mittal's project are in interior compared to Goel Ganga, I prefer Mittal coz he is much more transparent, is approachable & he gives you the flat as committed though delays by few months is there. In case of Goel Ganga, you are unsure of completion. Why else would people buy at Mittal giving high rate & not GG? Think about it.
            Just note that the demand for Mittal is only for Sun Empire ph3 (sold out, single building of 6 storey, name is D2), Orbit, Satellite & Planet. He is facing probs in selling Sun Residency, Sun Orion at Dhyari & Vadgaon respectively. The location is pathetic for these builders & post 9pm you will find many drunkards here. In any case, if on Sinhagad road, look no further than Anandnagar & better if you go for this DP road projects as you have direct access to Warje, Karvenagar, Sinhagad Road, Suncity road & NH4 bypass.

I have personally dealt with both the builders & Mittal is tons better than Goel. However, ORbit is definately not VFM at current rates & I would then prefer Samrajya; the only adv of Orbit being its ready poss, specs/amenities are much better than Samrajya & project is of 4 buildings (1 will come up soon in ph2, wing D & located between B & C) unlike Samrajya.
            If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
              Satellite 3BRs are sold out & only in Planet you have multiple options left. Seeing the demand for 3BR, this Mittal his price difference of about INR 100-150/sq ft between 3BR & 2BR for Planet. As far as investors are concerned, I don't think this area is lucrative for investors. Also, the current rates itself are high that the investors may not even think of putting in money here as appreciation won't be like that of 2005-06.

Personally, even though Mittal's project are in interior compared to Goel Ganga, I prefer Mittal coz he is much more transparent, is approachable & he gives you the flat as committed though delays by few months is there. In case of Goel Ganga, you are unsure of completion. Why else would people buy at Mittal giving high rate & not GG? Think about it.
              Just note that the demand for Mittal is only for Sun Empire ph3 (sold out, single building of 6 storey, name is D2), Orbit, Satellite & Planet. He is facing probs in selling Sun Residency, Sun Orion at Dhyari & Vadgaon respectively. The location is pathetic for these builders & post 9pm you will find many drunkards here. In any case, if on Sinhagad road, look no further than Anandnagar & better if you go for this DP road projects as you have direct access to Warje, Karvenagar, Sinhagad Road, Suncity road & NH4 bypass.

I have personally dealt with both the builders & Mittal is tons better than Goel. However, ORbit is definately not VFM at current rates & I would then prefer Samrajya; the only adv of Orbit being its ready poss, specs/amenities are much better than Samrajya & project is of 4 buildings (1 will come up soon in ph2, wing D & located between B & C) unlike Samrajya.
              Can u tell us what is the completion date and best negotiable price for Sattellite and planet?

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                ORbit is definately not VFM at current rates & I would then prefer Samrajya; the only adv of Orbit being its ready poss, specs/amenities are much better than Samrajya & project is of 4 buildings (1 will come up soon in ph2, wing D & located between B & C) unlike Samrajya.
                i wud slightly disagree with realacres here. i had been to sun orbit just few weeks back. i dont seem that orbit is having better specs as compared to samrajya. i think perhaps u must have seen the old sample flat of samrajya. if u hd been there recently then u wud notice many good changes they hv made in the material selection for their new sample flat in K wing.
                may b i cud be biased here, but then it wud b nice if u see the new sample flat for specs, amenities partly completed and provide us ur say on that. this wud surely help the forum members.

sam...

Comment

Originally posted by kothrud_pune View Post
                  Can u tell us what is the completion date and best negotiable price for Sattellite and planet?
                  Builder says March-Apr 2010 for Satellite & Apr-May 2010 for Planet. However, I feel that Satellite will not complete before last quarter of 2010 & Planet after that. Even if Planet gets completed say in early 2011, I wonder whether road will be ready by that time. Hence, my personal bet would be more on Satellite than Planet at any given time. Add to it that Planet is tooooo close to river bank.

The nego rate is about 200-250 less than builders' price.

Comment

are u...

so real acres are u going to purchase it at the negotiated rate??????

Comment

Originally posted by inferno View Post
                      so real acres are u going to purchase it at the negotiated rate??????
                      I am scouting at Baner. This rate of Satellite/Planet looks high but again the booking rate was 3500 & I really wonder if builder will give me at price less than this. Why are good properties not coming up at Aundh.

Btw, Sam what I liked about Sun was they are providing garbage chute, piped gas & RFID card access with video facility & boom barrier entry with smart chips installed on cars & biometric scanner for pedestrians i.e. for people who stay here & walking around. Good security features. Add to it air conditioned lobby etc. But still, the price remains high no doubt.
                      Last edited by realacres; December 16 2009, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X