Has anyone booked in Goel Ganga's Ganga Blues project in Pimple Saudagar. Any feedback regarding the project and builder will be appreciated. What is the current rate being offered?
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by aviraj
    Has anyone booked in Goel Ganga's Ganga Blues project in Pimple Saudagar. Any feedback regarding the project and builder will be appreciated. What is the current rate being offered?

Don't know about the project. But learnt in this forum that the builder is a cheater. Stay away from this builder. Search this forum for goel ganga and you will find it.
    CommentQuote
  • This Atul Goel needs to be bumped off. Better you shoot yourself with a gun than buy at such freakin builders.
    CommentQuote
  • Goel ganga is cheater, please stay away from them

I have bought an apartment around 5 years back from goel ganga and had very bad experience with them
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aditi sharma
    Don't know about the project. But learnt in this forum that the builder is a cheater. Stay away from this builder. Search this forum for goel ganga and you will find it.

Is Ganga Blues worth the money. I am learning from this forum that they are cheaters. Please guide me whether to go in for this property. Also they are quoting Rs. 3000/- p sq ft

Shibu T. S.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shibuts
    Is Ganga Blues worth the money. I am learning from this forum that they are cheaters. Please guide me whether to go in for this property. Also they are quoting Rs. 3000/- p sq ft

Shibu T. S.

What is possession time? They delayed possession for about an year for my uncle but last i knew they had ready possesion available?

Again 3k is not worth in PS for today's setup..
    CommentQuote
  • Ganga blues is in Rahatni & not PS to my knowledge.
    CommentQuote
  • Pls note this project is in Rhatni and not in PS - Looks like all builders have poor sense of geography - next they will say Lonavala is PCMC annexe ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akssenti
    What is possession time? They delayed possession for about an year for my uncle but last i knew they had ready possesion available?

Again 3k is not worth in PS for today's setup..

They are saying the possession will take 1.5 years. wht should be the ideal rate for Ganga Blues.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shibuts
    wht should be the ideal rate for Ganga Blues.

INR 0.0/sq ft:p. Better still if you buy a flat & builder gives you money for doing that:D.
    CommentQuote
  • Not at all... never opt for GOEL GANGA.....

Originally Posted by shibuts

Shibu T. S.

Not at all... never opt for GOEL GANGA.....

Isse to achha hoga ke local builders se deal karo...

follow one thing , deal in ready possession .... and always keep document ready what you have discussed while negotiation
    CommentQuote
  • Do not buy from Goel ganga at all.

Bad construction quality is a norm here. Ask aakashganga residents about granite frame of 1 year old lift simply coming off by two punches(happened today only).

Want to have a safe home? stay away from them.
    CommentQuote