Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Information regarding Goel Ganga Blues, Pimple Saudagar

Collapse
X
Collapse

Information regarding Goel Ganga Blues, Pimple Saudagar

Last updated: May 31 2011
11 | Posts
5416 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Information regarding Goel Ganga Blues, Pimple Saudagar

    Has anyone booked in Goel Ganga's Ganga Blues project in Pimple Saudagar. Any feedback regarding the project and builder will be appreciated. What is the current rate being offered?
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Information regarding Goel Ganga Blues, Pimple Saudagar

    Originally posted by aviraj View Post
    Has anyone booked in Goel Ganga's Ganga Blues project in Pimple Saudagar. Any feedback regarding the project and builder will be appreciated. What is the current rate being offered?
    Don't know about the project. But learnt in this forum that the builder is a cheater. Stay away from this builder. Search this forum for goel ganga and you will find it.

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Information regarding Goel Ganga Blues, Pimple Saudagar

      This Atul Goel needs to be bumped off. Better you shoot yourself with a gun than buy at such freakin builders.
      If you are happy, you are successful.

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Information regarding Goel Ganga Blues, Pimple Saudagar

        Goel ganga is cheater, please stay away from them

        I have bought an apartment around 5 years back from goel ganga and had very bad experience with them

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Information regarding Goel Ganga Blues, Pimple Saudagar

          Originally posted by aditi sharma View Post
          Don't know about the project. But learnt in this forum that the builder is a cheater. Stay away from this builder. Search this forum for goel ganga and you will find it.
          Is Ganga Blues worth the money. I am learning from this forum that they are cheaters. Please guide me whether to go in for this property. Also they are quoting Rs. 3000/- p sq ft

          Shibu T. S.

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Information regarding Goel Ganga Blues, Pimple Saudagar

            Originally posted by shibuts View Post
            Is Ganga Blues worth the money. I am learning from this forum that they are cheaters. Please guide me whether to go in for this property. Also they are quoting Rs. 3000/- p sq ft

            Shibu T. S.
            What is possession time? They delayed possession for about an year for my uncle but last i knew they had ready possesion available?

            Again 3k is not worth in PS for today's setup..

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Information regarding Goel Ganga Blues, Pimple Saudagar

              Ganga blues is in Rahatni & not PS to my knowledge.
              If you are happy, you are successful.

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Information regarding Goel Ganga Blues, Pimple Saudagar

                Pls note this project is in Rhatni and not in PS - Looks like all builders have poor sense of geography - next they will say Lonavala is PCMC annexe

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Information regarding Goel Ganga Blues, Pimple Saudagar

                  Originally posted by akssenti View Post
                  What is possession time? They delayed possession for about an year for my uncle but last i knew they had ready possesion available?

                  Again 3k is not worth in PS for today's setup..
                  They are saying the possession will take 1.5 years. wht should be the ideal rate for Ganga Blues.

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Information regarding Goel Ganga Blues, Pimple Saudagar

                    Originally posted by shibuts View Post
                    wht should be the ideal rate for Ganga Blues.
                    INR 0.0/sq ft:p. Better still if you buy a flat & builder gives you money for doing that.
                    If you are happy, you are successful.

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X