Collapse

Comfort Zone- First hand experience

Last updated: December 25 2012
27 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Comfort Zone- First hand experience

Even after all these problems, you should see attutude of their Sales Satff. They are behaving like this is the best project in the world, and to my surprise people are still buying.

Comment

If anyone else also purchased a flat in comfort zone then please PM me. We can forma group and try to tackle the builder.

Comment

Comfort Zone- First hand experience

Hi home_user/other members,

I visited comfort zone today and was quoted 3500/sq. ft.
        Total cost for 2bhk is 41L, 3BHK is 56L

My observations were:
        a) Salesman told me that PMC water connection will be provided by Jan-2010!! Water being the most important element requirement for living, I was quite surprised to know about the water conditions.

b) As per salesman Flats A1-A9 were all sold out (available fats were in A10, A11)
        However, I did not really find so many vehicles, people movement etc. in the location given that all the A1-A9 flats were fully occupied. Thus, 100% occupation of A1-A9 flats sounded fishy!!

Please let me know on any further the issues that you know of already here.

Comment

This Anand Kulkarni of CZ makes promises bigger than politicians. Do you believe in politcos? IF yes, buy here:p.
          PS:- He also said that in 2 years a road connecting to Aundh would be ready, hence the name, CZ, West Aundh. This was in early 07. It seems he forgot to add a 0! There are also legal issues while buying garden flat on podium level as builder is not ready to show it in the agreement.
          If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by Aashiyaana View Post
            My observations were:
            a) Salesman told me that PMC water connection will be provided by Jan-2010!! Water being the most important element requirement for living, I was quite surprised to know about the water conditions.
            Its Jan2011 already, still getting water by tankers.

Thefts have increased for sure.

Comment

Seems there is severe Vastu-defect in this project. Anyways, the builder is a crook & issue of water is very much real here. I don't know what the situation here would be once all the buildings (14 I think) will be occupied (if SOLD OUT ).

* PS:- Some-one said that some Marathi singer has a flat here, is it right?? So many different types of bakras these builders keep getting.

Comment

I am a potential investor in a flat at Comfortzone and after reading your comments, I am bit skeptical. Can you please let me know if above mentioned situation still continues or has it improved now?

Looking forward to your thoughts.

Thanks

Comment

Please discuss further about the project here :-

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...pune-5719.html

Thread Closed.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X