Collapse

Paying Money for Water and Basic Aminities

Last updated: August 17 2009
54 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Paying Money for Water and Basic Aminities

Even I also think the WW2 is the reason of Indian independence than Gandhi...Most of the ppls who has read right history also agree on this...

But Congress glorified gandhi as only the reason for indian independence , coz gandhi had mass ppls following at that time & then they adopted "Gandhi surname" & looting this country ever since in the name of "Gandhi"....If anybody has read history then he might be knowing how "Indira Nehru" become "Indira Gandhi" & from then on they are looting in name of Gandhi....And "They" are voting in the name of "gandhi" and "WE " are suffering in the name of "gandhi"....
    Last edited by ash7979; August 14 2009, 04:06 PM.
    Cheers,
    -Ashish

Comment

relax

The thread has diverged and turned ugly.

personally, i respect both Mahatma Gandhi, Bose and savarkar due to the strength of their ideals and strong conviction of their thoughts.

Though their methods and thoughts may be different, their determination and willingness to sacrifice everything for the country is the MAIN point.

As a youngster, i would think more of Sardar Patel, Tilak, Bose and Bhagat Singh , but the years have tempered my thinking.

Gandhiji as a champion of Non violence is perhaps the greatest, as his vision fits into the Indian cultural Psych. The RSP's and the Muslim League's exclusionist idealogy is akin to the communists/arab countries.

C the state of China, Paki, Saudi - Dont u thank ur star that we may be unruly, unvieldy, corrupt, slow etc,etc.. but we r truly free to do what we want. A Hindu Rashtra as espoused by few would have surely crushed the minority Hindu castes, dalits along with other religious minority as we r seeing with our own eyes in Paki, Bangla, Lanka THIS day.

Cheers to Indian Democracy and its Diversity.

Comment

The basic point of the thread was not generate water awareness but have had some interesting disucssions.

I would propose everyone follows one basic exercise:

Imagine someone has written a book about you with all your mistakes after you have passed away and cannot defend yourself... What can you do in such a situation. GANDHIJI was human so he had his own weaknesses and he was the first one to admit it. Please read my experiments with Truth before critizing him. India is a free country and not a dictator led country today because of people like him. Pakistan has only one major religion but yet is in a pathetic state. Its people like Gandhiji, Ambedkar, Sardar Patel and others who made us the country we are.. Please read more about China before talking about democracy being a bad thing.. People are randomly arrested, no freedom of expression, and no freedom of thought.. you would have been hanged for posting such thoughts in China.

Analysing mistakes is always easy in retrospect. Think if everyone analyzes every small and big decision you ever made. Try this the next time. Someone abuses you or says something rude smile at them. You will know how hard it is to be Mahatma Gandhi. We are a queer country. My cousin went to South Africa and many people smiled at him, and talked to him, told him he must be proud because he belongs to the land of Gandhi... and here we abuse him and disrespect him. Our independence won out of non violence has given us so much issues. Imagine if we won it out of violence. These were leaders who lived with the people and live amongst them. Try coming out of your houses and spending 4 hours in a slum and see their life. You will know what it takes to be Gandhiji. Please dont insult people we cannot even match in thoughts and ideas forget execution of ideas.

I refrain from commenting on Nehru since I have not read enough about him.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
          As you said WW2,

I must say that I admire Adolf Hitler for single reason:- For hitting England hard. Had WW2 not happened, we still would have been working for Britishers.

This Mohandas Chap should have been hit in 1946 itself. We lost Bhagat Singh, Rajguru, Sukhdev becuase of this so called bapu.
          This gulabchand had multiple affairs (with Britishers too) & gave rise to several bastards.
          Sonia & Rajiv had fled country & then took refuge in Italian Embassy during 1971 war. Rahul (actual name is Italian:- Raul) was watching lawn tennis when Kargil took place.

Fact remains that people of this country will listen only on gun than votes.
          I dont see you fighting a war if it happens today realacres. Lets not judge people by standards we cannot meet ourself. This thread itself shows our problem as a socitey. Just abuse everyone and everything and never do anything. Lets not say stuff like Mohandas crap. You have seen the movie Bhagat Singh and have based your opinion on that. Please see the movie Gandhi and then write another post.

Comment

Adolf Hitler killed millions of innocent human beings. War is never a solution. The winner will be biggest bully around. Look at what US is today. Glorifying Hitler is a wierd thought.. will you glorify a madman who massaceres your family because he had the guts to do it... Please think before your write...Millions of women children and men died in the war. Japan still weeps tears of blood every year.

Comment

Originally posted by ash7979 View Post
              Even I also think the WW2 is the reason of Indian independence than Gandhi...Most of the ppls who has read right history also agree on this...

But Congress glorified gandhi as only the reason for indian independence , coz gandhi had mass ppls following at that time & then they adopted "Gandhi surname" & looting this country ever since in the name of "Gandhi"....If anybody has read history then he might be knowing how "Indira Nehru" become "Indira Gandhi" & from then on they are looting in name of Gandhi....And "They" are voting in the name of "gandhi" and "WE " are suffering in the name of "gandhi"....
              We are suffering because we want to have everything and do nothing.. the name of Gandhi has nothing to do with it. If you cannot go out and even think of changing things, lets not complain. Politicians are a reflection of the socitey as it is in its current state. Lets not use a contextualized version of history pick out some instances and say stuff. Had Gandhiji not started a nationwide revolution, we would have been fighting for the british and not fighting the british.

Comment

Originally posted by akssenti View Post
                The basic point of the thread was not generate water awareness but have had some interesting disucssions.

I would propose everyone follows one basic exercise:

Imagine someone has written a book about you with all your mistakes after you have passed away and cannot defend yourself... What can you do in such a situation. GANDHIJI was human so he had his own weaknesses and he was the first one to admit it. Please read my experiments with Truth before critizing him. India is a free country and not a dictator led country today because of people like him. Pakistan has only one major religion but yet is in a pathetic state. Its people like Gandhiji, Ambedkar, Sardar Patel and others who made us the country we are.. Please read more about China before talking about democracy being a bad thing.. People are randomly arrested, no freedom of expression, and no freedom of thought.. you would have been hanged for posting such thoughts in China.

Analysing mistakes is always easy in retrospect. Think if everyone analyzes every small and big decision you ever made. Try this the next time. Someone abuses you or says something rude smile at them. You will know how hard it is to be Mahatma Gandhi. We are a queer country. My cousin went to South Africa and many people smiled at him, and talked to him, told him he must be proud because he belongs to the land of Gandhi... and here we abuse him and disrespect him. Our independence won out of non violence has given us so much issues. Imagine if we won it out of violence. These were leaders who lived with the people and live amongst them. Try coming out of your houses and spending 4 hours in a slum and see their life. You will know what it takes to be Gandhiji. Please dont insult people we cannot even match in thoughts and ideas forget execution of ideas.

I refrain from commenting on Nehru since I have not read enough about him.

Hey Akshay...cool down man...Who said anything wrong about gandhi??? I just said that India got its independence due to WW2 not Gandhi & that is true as well..Germany hit britain hard that britain needed to keep their house in order that time thats why they decided to leave from india, they didnt had that much power at that time to handle such a big country after WW2, as in WW2 britain was almost been defeated by Hitler...

What I have said in my post that Nehru family adopted the gandhi surname & they are looting india in his name since then...

Abt Democracy & china...Yeah I know there are many restrictions in china on media but not on individual & I dont know any case where they have hanged a person only if he has commented something in some blog or online forum...I have stayed almost 1 year in china (was working there they my previous company) I have first hand experience what china is...What they have achieved due to their this attitude only...in 80's china also having big problem with corruption, but now they almost corruption free country at least at common person's level...They are able to make big road, better infra due that...In india due to too much democracy everywhere you see corruption...you urself said in your initial post that even DRINKING WATER is becoming political thing...a corporator (nagar sevak, I dont know why its called nager sevak in marathi) which is having more (muscle)power is getting PMC water in his area & other are waiting for even water like basic amenity...so, how you will solve this problem, created due to democracy....

Winston Churchill had serious apprehensions about India’s ability to sustain its democracy and said that it will be ruled by goons,and in fact it is.More than 50% of politicians MP's,MLA's are 100% gundas,how can we expect them to run a country smoothly.So, I still feel that India is not a fit case for democracy, as we are having more than 50% junta illiterate...We blindly copied democracy from britain, but we have been miserly failed in that...

You know Sardar Manmohan singh once fought election from south delhi, but could not able to win...but person like shabbudin..lalu...paswan win election by election..this is the truth of indian democracy...you might argue again ther "WE" the ppls who choose our MPs....but I still say "THEY" (illiterate & selfish ppls) forced them on us....
                Last edited by ash7979; August 14 2009, 10:52 PM.
                Cheers,
                -Ashish

Comment

Originally posted by akssenti View Post
                  We are suffering because we want to have everything and do nothing.. the name of Gandhi has nothing to do with it. If you cannot go out and even think of changing things, lets not complain. Politicians are a reflection of the socitey as it is in its current state. Lets not use a contextualized version of history pick out some instances and say stuff. Had Gandhiji not started a nationwide revolution, we would have been fighting for the british and not fighting the british.
                  Again you are saying those ideal line like "If you cannot go out and even think of changing things, lets not complain. Politicians are a reflection of the socitey as it is in its current state." Are we have the society with goons everywhere??? have you elected these goons (MP,MLAs)???

I again & again saying that we are in this state not due to all society is like this ,but we have majority of population illiterate, they even dont know why they are voting, so how come they will come to know who to vote..they vote for 100 Rs or a bottle of country liquor...so my dear friend come out from dream & face the reality...abhi to u have see more worse scene in india...when you choose mayawati kind of neta...
                  Last edited by ash7979; August 14 2009, 10:55 PM.
                  Cheers,
                  -Ashish

Comment

Originally posted by ash7979 View Post
                    Hey Akshay...cool down man...Who said anything wrong about gandhi??? I just said that India got its independence due to WW2 not Gandhi & that is true as well..Germany hit britain hard that britain needed to keep their house in order that time thats why they decided to leave from india, they didnt had that much power at that time to handle such a big country after WW2, as in WW2 britain was almost been defeated by Hitler...

What I have said in my post that Nehru family adopted the gandhi surname & they are looting india in his name since then...

Abt Democracy & china...Yeah I know there are many restrictions in china on media but not on individual & I dont know any case where they have hanged a person only if he has commented something in some blog or online forum...I have stayed almost 1 year in china (was working there they my previous company) I have first hand experience what china is...What they have achieved due to their this attitude only...in 80's china also having big problem with corruption, but now they almost corruption free country at least at common person's level...They are able to make big road, better infra due that...In india due to too much democracy everywhere you see corruption...you urself said in your initial post that even DRINKING WATER is becoming political thing...a cooperator which is having more (muscle)power is getting PMC water in his area & other are waiting for even water like basic amenity...so, how you will solve this problem, created due to democracy....

Winston Churchill had serious apprehensions about India’s ability to sustain its democracy and said that it will be ruled by goons,and in fact it is.More than 50% of politicians MP's,MLA's are 100% gundas,how can we expect them to run a country smoothly.So, I still feel that India is not a fit case for democracy, as we are having more than 50% junta illiterate...We blindly copied democracy from britain, but we have been miserly failed in that...

You know Sardar Manmohan singh once fought election from south delhi, but could not able to win...but person like shabbudin..lalu...paswan win election by election..this is the truth of indian democracy...you might argue again ther "WE" the ppls who choose our MPs....but I still say "THEY" (illiterate & selfish ppls) forced them on us....
                    Hey Buddy

Sorry if i got carried away but you will see some stuff about Gandhiji written here which is a bit too much. You are right when you say german's kicked the english a** hard enough for them to let us go..

I have read about China from some different places and have got varied opinions.. parents were arrested a few weeks ago because they protested when an earthquake killed a lot of children when a school fell down. Because of the one child policy parents lost their only kid and when they protested on quality of construction of school were pushed of the jail.. read about the Black day in china were hundrerds on innocent protesters were massacered on the road.. look at what they have done to tibet.. its called cultural genocide.. killing an entire thought process for their own greed...

Comment

Lets close this post now and let it die.. i am sorry if i offended anyone with strong words.. Lets discuss real estate..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X