Collapse

Paying Money for Water and Basic Aminities

Last updated: August 17 2009
54 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Paying Money for Water and Basic Aminities

There are historical reasons to USA being number one.
    1. USA is never attacked, has been independent for >150 years and is pretty isolated land compared to INDIA.
    2. Due to above, it has much matured systems in place.
    3. Due to all above it has been able to attract geniuses and best of breed to work and prosper.
    First 2 points are valid for Japan as well.

I consider Sardar a great leader but what great can be achieved by forcing people with taliban mentality to be in INDIA?
    One should think practically, and see the state Pakistan for evidence.

I think if we can solve the population problem then 90% of problem (Roti, Kapda and Makaan) will disappear.
    No country can sustain addition of 2 cr people every year.
    Last edited by hitmady; August 15 2009, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmady View Post
      There are historical reasons to US being number one.
      1. US was never attacked, has been independent for >150 years and is pretty isolated land compared to INDIA.
      3. Due to all above it has been able to attract geniuses and best of breed to work and prosper.

I consider Sardar a great leader but what great can be achieved by forcing people with taliban mentality to be in INDIA?
      Why compare Pak as dictator/taliban. It was bound to fail as it had just one motive:- Destruction of India. Talk about China. Autocratic govt., can't speak with foreigners in public places, can't worship religion (monks in Tibet). Even most of TV channels & webistes are banned. Google gives different results for same word in China than any other part in the world. What is this? It's same like any other Taliban, but no one speaks about it coz China is powerful.

Btw, if non-violence is powerful, our soldiers should carry out dandi march on LoC & Arunachal pradesh.

Few respect the badge, all respect the gun!
      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

There are historical reasons to US being number one.
        1. US was never attacked, has been independent for >150 years and is pretty isolated land compared to INDIA.

I think if we can solve the population problem then 90% of problem (Roti, Kapda and Makaan) will disappear.
        I agree with you on US...But what abt germany??? they fought both World wars...in WW2 they have been destroyed like US & UK thought that it wont come up again in next 100 years & see where they are now???

I also agree that the main problem of india is population (I agree that 90% of india's problem is due to this only)...But can any of the political party can make a strong law against this in Democracy????

Democracy works only on numbers (in democracy only quantity matters not quality)..and that leads to population growth...Due to democracy we have vote Bank politics & that dont allow to control population growth, reservation etce..even we are seeing reservation is increasing day by day & we GENERAL class ppls feel 3rd grade citizen of the country...Does it any different then china???
        Cheers,
        -Ashish

Comment

Originally posted by ash7979 View Post
          I agree with you...But what abt germany??? they fought both World wars...in WW2 they have been destroyed like US & UK thought that it wont come up again in next 100 years & see where they are now???

I also agree that the main problem of india is population (I agree that 90% of india's problem is due to this only)...But can any of the political party can make a strong law against this in Democracy????

Democracy works only on numbers (in democracy only quantity matters not quality)..and that leads to population growth...Due to democracy we have vote Bank politics & that dont allow to control population growth, reservation etce..even we are seeing reservation is increasing day by day & we GENERAL class ppls feel 3rd grade citizen of the country...Does it any different then china???
          Agree with you ashish. In Assam & West Bengal, several districts have population of Bangus more than Indians but no one opposes this coz these bangus vote on basis of fake ration ID etc. come to Mumbai & kill our citizens.

In China, Uizurs of Mongolia rebelled recently & were met with force from PLA. In Tienanmen Square, 1989 we all know what happened. Even now China claims it's right over Taiwan & this moron gulabchand gave away our island as a GIFT to Myanmar near Andaman-Nicobar which was later handed over to China by Myanmar.

Over naval forces based in Andaman islands can see Chinese frigates on islands which once belonged to us & given as GIFT by harami gulabchand.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
            Talk about China. It's same like any other Taliban, but no one speaks about it coz China is powerful.

One has to use gun with principles. Right? Else there is no difference between a gangster and armyman.
            China does not allow dissent. Is this a sign of power/greatness?

On a positive side China to an extent has integrated its business/conduct with the world so no comparison with taliban.
            That's why countries are investing in China.

We are NOT great economically, coz we're NOT thinking big enough and planning for future.
            We Indian do not know even basic things properly like how to walk/drive on road, where to dispose garbage.

We are extremely fool-hardy and short-sighted. Compare indian cities (so called developed) with ones in big countries.
            That's why we still don't have basic amenities (even in cities) after 62 years of independence.
            Last edited by hitmady; August 15 2009, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Add one point,
              In China you feel secure while traveling in pubic transport without the worry of bomb blasts. No Chinese airport remains closed as it does in India on 15th Aug & 26 Jan.

The sense of security is more in China than India & Chinese people are atleast assured that their Govt. won't allow disintegration of the country very easily. It can't be said of India based on current ground scenario where anti-terrorists bill like GUJCOC is rejected by the centre just because Gujarat is governed by BJP.

Kasab who was seen on the TV killing people needs a FAIR TRIAL.
              These should be shot in their heads & thrown in arabian sea. Ahhh, no how can we kill terrorists? We are land of mohandas, right?

Comment

One has to use gun with principles. Right? Else there is no difference between a gangster and armyman.

China to a greater extent has integrated its business/conduct with the world so no comparison with taliban.
                That's why countries are investing in China.
                I don't have any uniform but I shot dead terrorists. According to law, I may become criminal, but according to Dharma, I am right.

What are laws? These are changing things with time & people in power. Some people come together & decide what is right & what is wrong. Who are they to decide? We don't have common civil code even 62 years post independence. Shall we be treated as 3rd grade citizens even in future?

Same with China, you are hiding it under the garb of economy but will ground realities change? Even US killed lots of civilians in Vietnam, Iraq, Afghan etc. Is anyone opposing it? No.

There are no rights & wrong, those who have power can make even a wrong thing right. Got it? Jiski laathi uski bhais.

* Look what Maoists did. Now, even the Govt. fails to curb it & when Maoists calls, even cabinet ministers pants go wet. You can confirm this.

Last edited by realacres; August 15 2009, 12:55 PM. Reason: typo.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                  Add one point,
                  In China you feel secure while traveling in pubic transport without the worry of bomb blasts. No Chinese airport remains closed as it does in India on 15th Aug & 26 Jan.
                  Let's accept it. Last year how many have voted for better security.
                  In maharasthra voting was on marath-non-marathi issue. That's why congress came to power in spite of 26/11.
                  One more example of fool-hardy & short-sighted attitudes.

I think we Indian deserve this fear & insecurity.
                  Last edited by hitmady; August 15 2009, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Let's accept it. Last year how many have voted for better security.
                    In maharasthra voting was on marath-non-marathi issue. That's why congress came to power in spite of 26/11.

I think we Indian deserve this insecurity.
                    Yes, true but many did not even had their names in voters list. Systematic dropping of voters name in BJP dominated areas was done, thanks to Navin Chawla, the new EC commissioner & pet dog of 10 Janpath. What should then voters do?
                    Ask about this to Ram Naik or Kirit Somaiya.

Comment

[QUOTE=realacres;31493] Navin Chawla, the new EC commissioner & pet dog of 10 Janpath. What should then voters do?

This info is debatable as even BJP did not push it hard.
                      Anyway BJP lost the election be'coz of poor leadership.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X