Hi,

I have seen the site of Park Xpress at Balewadi / Baner in Pune. The project is really good and rates are very competitive. I am planning to book a flat very soon. If any one is interested in this project and willing to purchase the property. We can form a discussion group.

Lets integrate.

Moderator's Note:
The discussion can also be followed at http://bit.ly/2zHhTxu
Read more
59 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Park Express I believe is quoting arnd 3k nego. Concord ~ 2600. Zion was 3K but heard that they raised it to 3200. There is another project by Angal - Palazzo something. I guess they are quoting 2800 nego.
    Anyone who has booked in Concord?
    CommentQuote
  • how much is the current quote at park express and more important availablity status.

one more problem with purchase in unser construction schemens is payment schedule in most on the new launched and under-construction flats is the payment is linked with slabs and brick work, which is done first and most of the payment of urs goes out.

but lot of work is left even after these work which are more time consuming and requires money like LIFT, electricals, water and sewerage etc.

seems builderrs ha increased the price. Zion was offering 2 bhk apartment in 33 lakhs (AD in TOI) some time back which comes around 2800 psf.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    I will buy a ready possession from builder at this rate even today than wait for 3,4,.....10 years for this site to come up. It is right behind Gateways & gateways resale are going for INR 2500/sq ft. The quality of gateways is very poor hence dropped the idea. Add to it that project is going on for last 5 years & will require atleast an year to complete.
    Bravuria is going for 2375. Don't know if this Park Breeze gets later converted to affordable segment with 1,1.5 BRs like Mithila, Ackruti, Queenstown, Goel Ganga or Gera.:D

RealAcres.

you said that "The quality of gateways is very poor " but I did not notice one, could you please elaborate your obervation and experiences...so that we can understand it better..
    CommentQuote
  • RealAcres.

you said that "The quality of gateways is very poor " but I did not notice one, could you please elaborate your obervation and experiences...so that we can understand it better..
    CommentQuote
  • GATEWAYS, i am seeinng from last 4 months . dont find much work happening there , maybe internal work might be going on.

The work on the shops is going on, a worker told me that its taken by one person only.

havent seen coz its all 3 bhk and cost quoted to me was 60 lakhs.

OTHERWISE LOCATION IS GOOD.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manna143
    RealAcres.

The plaster had fallen between the joint of B & C building below 1st floor terrace which connects the 2 buildings exposing the wirings inside.
    Add to it the other flat which I saw, B-201 had it's master bed window wall completely wet due to water seeping in due to monsoons.

The flooring too is different, vitrified tiles for living & dining while rest come with cheap ceramic flooring which is not well laid. There is much more to it in addition to just quality. I will tell about real buyers, gimmicks & builders false promises in the said thread. Keep updated.

Btw, just let me inform that this is 5 year+ old project.
    CommentQuote
  • as I understand that you notice problem in one flat cannot be generalised to bad quality of the building. even if you build your own home you may find it leaking irrespect to how good material is used inside.

About floor, it is written in building specification that living floor will be vertified and other would be equalivient but not vertified..

as per my observation, I found it good and noticed that good finish inside flat, all water pipe line fillting is GI pipe, fire safty and good quality of eletric wiring, good quality of lift, interior and parking tiles..

other info is..
    Land for this project was purchased in end of 2004 and work started from early 2005... and initially possession was promised in dec-07..it is actually running 2 years behinds...
    CommentQuote
    as I understand that you notice problem in one flat cannot be generalised to bad quality of the building. even if you build your own home you may find it leaking irrespect to how good material is used inside.

How come i have not heard of these problems outside India. The counties that i have been to. Is it that only rates are going to go towards developed counties and quality moves towards 7th world counties.

Originally Posted by manna143

Land for this project was purchased in end of 2004 and work started from early 2005... and initially possession was promised in dec-07..it is actually running 2 years behinds...

That is quite Bad... unless we take a strict view of such things the builders will willingly keep on delaying projects. Its our choice what service we regard as good service.

VK
    CommentQuote
    as I understand that you notice problem in one flat cannot be generalised to bad quality of the building. even if you build your own home you may find it leaking irrespect to how good material is used inside.

I won't be getting my home built from Pune based builder, hence no question of leakages:D:). As VK rightly said, even I have seen immaculate structures. 35 years old, yet look brand new (Stone Palace of the Sultan of Oman by Shapoorji Pallonji). And no need to visit EU/Japan/Singapore for this, simply visit 'Crescent Tower' by Shapoorji Pallonji at Mumbai (they recently got World Quality Commitment Award 2009 & are the only 5th company in India to get this honour:)).

In Gateways, falling of plaster in parking is not limited to particular flat but shows how pathetic the quality is as water had percolated from terrace above to parking area.

About floor, it is written in building specification that living floor will be vertified and other would be equalivient but not vertified.

Right, but look at the fittings. Even the granite sills at the window pop out which is not flush with the wall.

as per my observation, I found it good and noticed that good finish inside flat, all water pipe line fillting is GI pipe, fire safty and good quality of eletric wiring, good quality of lift, interior and parking tiles..

Just try opening & closing of windows & balcony sliding doors & tell me how you felt;).

other info is..

To my knowledge, work started in end 04. The investors had booked here for 1300-1400/sq ft, mostly Mumbai based, all in cash without any agreements. The project is entirely of B-money. Yet, even if we consider what you said is true, the A wing is still incomplete, no sign of amenities, no transformer, no generator seen.

Will be writing detailed review on this.
    CommentQuote
  • what r the current rates at park express .

any booked recently
    CommentQuote
  • i had visited the site this weekend, i dont quite remember the rates however the thing is there is no insurance thingy now for a delay in possesion that was only for first 125 bookings....
    CommentQuote
  • progress also seems on the slower pace.

The location is good, thats the only advantage.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amir_79
    i had visited the site this weekend, i dont quite remember the rates however the thing is there is no insurance thingy now for a delay in possesion that was only for first 125 bookings....

None of the Pride Purple projects have completed on time. There is more than a year delay in park street and 3-4 months in Park royale as of now. They might be giving home insurance, but it wont come without conditions and rest assured, when you go to claim it, you wont meet those conditions :)
    CommentQuote
  • yes , construction activity seems to be quite slow.

Also i had seen group use the good location for later development. currently also the extreme end construction is happening.

Same with pride platinum which is quite inside the main road and if u notice when u come from hotel sadanand to baner, there is a plot on main road, with pride purple board but seems they havent launched any project there.

As they know that location will is better when compared with pride platinum.
    CommentQuote
  • Area is small

I didn't went for park express because there area was small. 3 BHK is some 1300 sqft I guess. But one of my firend has seen the project and he really liked it.
    CommentQuote