Friends,
I am looking for 2BHK apt. at pashan/sus road, Recently I talked with a person from Achalare Associates for their 52 GreenWoods project on sus road.
Did anybody visited this project or booked apt. there? Please advice.
Thanks,
Read more
31 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by insearch
    Friends,
    I am looking for 2BHK apt. at pashan/sus road, Recently I talked with a person from Achalare Associates for their 52 GreenWoods project on sus road.
    Did anybody visited this project or booked apt. there? Please advice.
    Thanks,

Location is very secluded. Nothing nearby. Construction going on at snails pace. I would avoid it as the location is unsafe.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks realacrs, Can you please suggest some good projects nearby? GreenWoods are quoting 3000 psf. what are your views on that?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by insearch
    Thanks realacrs, Can you please suggest some good projects nearby? GreenWoods are quoting 3000 psf. what are your views on that?

Look for resales at MV ready possession on proper sus-road. Can get one for 26-2700/sq ft. E.g. Grande & Finesee (link road).
    Btw, avoid Aproorva residency.
    CommentQuote
  • Realacres : U meant Poorva residency by Tejas Builders..rite??

even i hv seen the empty 3 BHKs for a long time..i think the package is smwhat close to 40Lacs..wats d scene baut tht? what baut theor project in PS?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chinmay686
    Realacres : U meant Poorva residency by Tejas Builders..rite??

even i hv seen the empty 3 BHKs for a long time..i think the package is smwhat close to 40Lacs..wats d scene baut tht? what baut theor project in PS?

Hey you jumped from Baner to PS? Have a look at link road too.
    CommentQuote
  • realacres : haha!! this is d 3rd time i hv cancelled my booking!!!

And lil bit of credit goes to d forum and u as well!! smhow nt comfortable blessing the builder with a 3000+ rate :) btw..been looking for ne location ..PS/Baner/Sus Road (close to my heart. but far frm by budget)

even went and checked the insignia project near Roah Leher..looks attractive at 2250 psf and with decent neighbours guranteed!! but quiet sceptic abut the growth potential! lets see how it goes! waise i m ready to pay 13K rent and invest my money smwhr else thn bless builders / bank...infact everyone else apart frm me :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chinmay686
    realacres : haha!! this is d 3rd time i hv cancelled my booking!!!

And lil bit of credit goes to d forum and u as well!! smhow nt comfortable blessing the builder with a 3000+ rate :) btw..been looking for ne location ..PS/Baner/Sus Road (close to my heart. but far frm by budget)

even went and checked the insignia project near Roah Leher..looks attractive at 2250 psf and with decent neighbours guranteed!! but quiet sceptic abut the growth potential! lets see how it goes! waise i m ready to pay 13K rent and invest my money smwhr else thn bless builders / bank...infact everyone else apart frm me :)

Thank god, finally you learnt after falling thrice.:D Enjoy your balance amount between rent & EMI.

Till then, L'Chaim!
    CommentQuote
  • insearch - I visited 52 green woods site yesterday. Here are my opinions.

1. Location is very good and in future this SUS road will have a connectivity with Hinjewadi phase 3 directly.
    2. Quality inside the flat is not good. They are not providing vitrified tiles other than the living room. Using Ceramic tiles for the rest of the flat:-(
    3. Rs 3000/3200(in higher floors) is way too much in that area.
    4. Not ready to negotiate much.

Overall I did not like the project, only the name of the project is great.
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone comment on the Yash Orchid Next to 52 Green woods but very close to service road of highway. It is almost ready but not sure about the builder and quality. He was quoating 2899/-psf total cost 38L for 2BHK (Saleble area 1140 sqf); by Yash Builder. He also have 3BHK left in his Yash Sankul (PS, behind Govind Garden). Any information about Yash Orchid or Yash builder will be appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Look for resales at MV ready possession on proper sus-road. Can get one for 26-2700/sq ft. E.g. Grande & Finesee (link road).
    Btw, avoid Aproorva residency.

Realacres,
    I believe the construction quality of MV not good. We used to stay in a rented MV flat which had cracks all over within 2 months of possesion.
    Plus fittings are also poor quality... this is true in MV Biaritz too, I checked the sample flat some time back.
    CommentQuote
  • Any view about Yash Orchid near green woods?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dipitvn
    Realacres,
    I believe the construction quality of MV not good. We used to stay in a rented MV flat which had cracks all over within 2 months of possesion.
    Plus fittings are also poor quality... this is true in MV Biaritz too, I checked the sample flat some time back.

True. Hence, if one wants really good quality, s/he has to move towards Baner-Balewadi.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Diya
    Any view about Yash Orchid near green woods?

I didn't like it... he has almost ready flats for like 2800 psf or so... but didn't like the overall colors... and design
    CommentQuote
  • big no for Yash Orchid.....

I recently saw the Yash Orchid flats..ready possession..... they were even ready to negotiate for 2700...even before I showed any real interest in buying...... real desparate i guess....

gossh...... why does a person go for a 3BHK instead of 2BHK? obviously he is expecting some luxury...

the plan was really bad..... kitchen and dining together that too in area like 10 x 15 something.....

bathrooms had very small corner basins....no granite platform around.....

its 2009...and they seems to be following the 1990 fashion still.....

plus the area is too secluded......too close to highway....and i didnt see a single groccery or bakery 2 km on either side..... so no basic infra in place.....

rather the whole project looked depressing to me.... a big NO....
    CommentQuote
  • I had a look at 52 Greenwoods. Two of the towers are nearing completion. They are quoting 43 L after some negotiation for a 2 BHK flat. I dont see why it is so expensive. However, I felt that the location was pretty good since its near to Hinjewadi, Chandni Chowk and even university circle in terms of travel time.
    CommentQuote