has anyone booked a flat at Maxima , Wakad ?? I came to know that a lot of Infosys people booked their flats there.Is this really true ?
Read more
19 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • will we get any project in Wakad, which is in under construction ..possession in late next year and area is about 950 sqft...so that it will fit in to 40L....?
    If any idea please suggest ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by safalya
    will we get any project in Wakad, which is in under construction ..possession in late next year and area is about 950 sqft...so that it will fit in to 40L....?
    If any idea please suggest ....

Why don't you try in Florencia, Dynasty, Greens Phase 2 ?
    More than that try some small builders who would have stand alone building and no amenities.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by itsmesaurabh
    i m intrested in this project. could anyone tell me about the builder. if they are genuine? thanks in advance for the help

Hi Saurabh,
    Have you booked in Maxima. Can you pm
    Thanks
    Lalit
    CommentQuote
  • Builder is Chor........... he is constructing new building in the place where club house/ swiming pool and gym was suppose to be. and thank to the 'System' that no body can do anything about it .

so called Sales Manager is no 1 fraud/ lier

commitments never delievered...... see the plaster/ finishing done for its ready units....... is no 1 fraud/ lier

commitments never delievered...... see the plaster/ finishing done for its ready units....... is no 1 fraud/ lier

commitments never delievered...... see the plaster/ finishing done for its ready units.......
    CommentQuote