Anybody on Meghvarsha project located at Warje (Mumbai-Bangalor bye pass road).

When is the completion expected and what are the rates quoted vis-a-vis realistic.

I also came to know ready possession by Atul Nagari builder so which one would be better?

I checked up Adity garden but I didn't like the cozy layout. It's just like a modern 'chawl' (or chal - a marathi word)

Thanks
Read more
Reply
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by avdo_6
    Anybody on Meghvarsha project located at Warje (Mumbai-Bangalor bye pass road).

    When is the completion expected and what are the rates quoted vis-a-vis realistic.

    I also came to know ready possession by Atul Nagari builder so which one would be better?

    I checked up Adity garden but I didn't like the cozy layout. It's just like a modern 'chawl' (or chal - a marathi word)

    Thanks

    By Kalaapi builders, right? 2 months ago no work was going on here. Don't know current scenario. Will easily get one for INR 2500/sq ft, which I think is still high for this area & the project.
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you Realacres.
    I'd rather stay away if the work is slow / potential delay.
    CommentQuote
  • I think its a joint venture by kalaapi and gayatri builders. I have checked out two other projects by Kalapi builders recently and can say that the construction quality is poor. Internal finishing is also poor in their Su Casa project in Wakad.
    Not advisable.
    CommentQuote
  • a person I know got a flat here at 25Lacs all inclusive.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Space
    a person I know got a flat here at 25Lacs all inclusive.
    Kalaapi Builder - Is it the same who have come up with MAXIMA in Wakad? I think so...
    CommentQuote
  • I heard that Kalapi & Gayatri are saperated (not sure).
    I agree the quality is not so good.
    ******
    Flat in 25 Lacs? 2 BHK or 1 BHK? how much is the area?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by avdo_6
    I heard that Kalapi & Gayatri are saperated (not sure).
    I agree the quality is not so good.

    Yep, that's true.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Yep, that's true.

    Realacres, your mailbox is full dude ..
    CommentQuote
  • It was 2 BHK.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhi.basis
    Realacres, your mailbox is full dude ..

    Yeah, got several PMs on same day. Have deleted many after replying. You can send me PM now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    CommentQuote