Dear forum intellects

I have recently bought an apartment in Sapphire park in Balewadi built by the Amit Builders. From their description of their previous projects and the quality of construction, I was impressed enough to commit myself to buying one.

I shall be grateful to those who would be kind enough to share their experiences about transactions with Amit builders in recent times particularly with regards to Sapphire Park in Balewdi.

This may also help build an online community before we actually move into the place. Views and opinions of people from other people are also welcome into this thread.

Raj
Read more
310 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • They have some offer going on for few IT companies, they are offering rates of 2950 psf for 20+ bookings and more discount depending on total number of bookings from these IT companies.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanav3
    They have some offer going on for few IT companies, they are offering rates of 2950 psf for 20+ bookings and more discount depending on total number of bookings from these IT companies.

Well, if this is the info, then it means 'No Few Flats Left'. How can someone give discounts for 20+ bookings? This means builder will be having atleast 60-70 flats left min.

Btw, any update on DP road of this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Well, if this is the info, then it means 'No Few Flats Left'. How can someone give discounts for 20+ bookings? This means builder will be having atleast 60-70 flats left min.

Btw, any update on DP road of this project?

Somebody in above post, said that 3 BHK is sold out & they dont have more than 70-80 2 BHK in all...and still you think that 70-80 flats available...I dont know why in Pune Builders tell so much lie...
    CommentQuote
  • which companies they are offering 2950 rate? i think there are enough members on this forum from different companies , i didnt heard any such thing?

they had four building (4 apartment till fifth floor + 2 floors from sixt floor onward to 8th floor ) = 26 apartment in one building . Making a total of 104. (This information may not be completely correct as when i visted they quoted 3400 as rate , and i havent paid much attention later to details). So there could be some discrepency in terms of number of units in each building
    CommentQuote
  • Hinjewadi companies.. Infosys.. 2950 psf.

However, the flats look much smaller than what the builder claims.. an 1180 sf flat "feels" like around 1050 or so.. don't know whats the deal.

Also, he is charging full terrace (not 50%) ofcourse loading it too (20% he says)... so (carpet + terrace) * 1.2 = sellable area. He says that's the new rule started from novermber onwards.. what bullshit

I have informed the above to HJW association (the group of dealers who are giving out this 2950 scheme and they are working with builder, the deal will be withdrawn if the truly charge 100% terrace)
    CommentQuote
  • Infosys is one such companies for sure. They are offerring Rs 2950 psf
    Although don't know abt other gimmicks in rate
    Originally Posted by hporwal
    which companies they are offering 2950 rate? i think there are enough members on this forum from different companies , i didnt heard any such thing?

they had four building (4 apartment till fifth floor + 2 floors from sixt floor onward to 8th floor ) = 26 apartment in one building . Making a total of 104. (This information may not be completely correct as when i visted they quoted 3400 as rate , and i havent paid much attention later to details). So there could be some discrepency in terms of number of units in each building
    CommentQuote
  • Infosys ..Ard 4-5 days back i saw a post for Sapphire park ..they are quoting around 2950 ..there was one presentation also from builder's spoke person..anyone from Infy can post ad here
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ash7979
    Somebody in above post, said that 3 BHK is sold out & they dont have more than 70-80 2 BHK in all...and still you think that 70-80 flats available...I dont know why in Pune Builders tell so much lie...

in my opinion all builders keep few flats to sell as ready possessions to make extra profit. ;)
    by the way there can be noone (including me :D) who has never lied.

sam...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sam2008
    in my opinion all builders keep few flats to sell as ready possessions to make extra profit.

Lol. This has become negative profit:D.
    by the way there can be noone (including me ) who has never lied.

Seems we need to find out from Jitu about your purchase at Samrajya:D.
    CommentQuote
  • Some correction:

till 7 floor its 4 flat per floor and 8th-12th its 2 flats per floor.
    = 4 * ( 4X 7 + 5X2) = 152 flats in total (4 buildings in total).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Appreciate your patience. Didn't you claim any compensation? Why not take him to court & issue show cause notice?
    No doubt about the architecture which went into this project, but seems I need to have a JEEP like those in Wild Safari parks to travel here.

As monds rightly said, it is now time to give up CHALTA HAI attitude.
    Btw, as you are in construction line, did you get any special discounts?
    Any further discounts due to ADF? Btw, it's surprising that a builder got conned by other builder.

We are in construction line, but are not builders ourselves.
    CommentQuote
  • Current Status

DP road is still in Dream Plan
    I am staying in sapphire park now
    There is no Water issueas far as I know:)
    Last one month builder is working hard towards completion.
    Club house he is building in multiple shifts....i believe he is targetting to complete it by end of March.;)
    Builder is selling at 2950 so I have lost almost 15 lakhs by buying in Dec 2007 and paying him ADF
    Construction quality is good, he provided fittings as were promised.
    All in all.......Recession ne nikamma kar diya warna Amit Enterprises bhi tha kaam ka.......:p
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Purevision

Is rate of 2950 for all buyers or for groups ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by purevision
    DP road is still in Dream Plan
    I am staying in sapphire park now
    There is no Water issueas far as I know:)
    Last one month builder is working hard towards completion.
    Club house he is building in multiple shifts....i believe he is targetting to complete it by end of March.;)
    Builder is selling at 2950 so I have lost almost 15 lakhs by buying in Dec 2007 and paying him ADF
    Construction quality is good, he provided fittings as were promised.
    All in all.......Recession ne nikamma kar diya warna Amit Enterprises bhi tha kaam ka.......:p

Thanks for the info buddy.. really appreciate honest inputs and sorry about your loss..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Purevision

Is rate of 2950 for all buyers or for groups ?
    CommentQuote