Amit Builders Sapphire Park in Balewadi Pune

Last updated: August 26 2016
312 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Amit Builders Sapphire Park in Balewadi Pune

Originally posted by ttt43 View Post
    I have got like 5 SMS messages from Park Street in last 24 hours. They all mention some corporate discount. What is going on?
    Hey, I didn't get such SMS. Seems I have been removed from their mailing list.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
      Hey, I didn't get such SMS. Seems I have been removed from their mailing list.
      He he he.. you would be one of the most disliked client of all builders. !!!
      Too many questions and abviously they do not have the answers... so you do not receive a SMS. :p

VK

Comment

Thanks realacres for not revealing your real name on forum.
        Saving yourself saves us too.

Your fan.
        Originally posted by veeemkay View Post
        He he he.. you would be one of the most disliked client of all builders. !!!
        Too many questions and abviously they do not have the answers... so you do not receive a SMS. :p

VK

Comment

There seems to be some further development in the construction of Sapphire park and only a few apartments are vacant and is looking nice.

Still not sure of the DP road which goes in front of the project linking the Mumbai-Pune road to AUndh. I am very pleased with the development and should have a good prospect in a short time to come.

Well done Amit builders

Raju

Comment

Sales staff of Amit builder in Saphire park is very arrogant.. it seems that they will be giving these flat free of cost...and doing pity on us.. I went to S.P. there was a guy Vikrant - sales manager he is totally mad.. if you try to explore more about area, project & builder doesn’t response proper. If somebody investing 40-50 lacs in a project he won’t require information? I am sure this will impact his business in long terms..He hardly sold out his projects because of high prices and less development area

Comment

Hey steve. Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience at Sapphire Park sales. I had a similar experience too initially but later on when they realised that I was keen on buying, their mood changed liked a chameleon.

This did raise question in my mind about their authenticity, but didn't have any problem afterwards. I guess since the market is driven by seller rather than buyer, this may be expected to some extent, but still rude behaviour towards customers is unacceptable and must be condemned.

Comment

Hi Steve,

Sorry to hear that. What rate did he quote you ?

Comment

He was quoted me 3600 psf. earlier then came to 3400 psf itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_i4u View Post
                    He was quoted me 3600 psf. earlier then came to 3400 psf itself.
                    I heard yesterday that they are offering 3150 for some of IT companies. But last day for this offer is today.

Comment

Wat is going on exactly?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X