Dear forum intellects

I have recently bought an apartment in Sapphire park in Balewadi built by the Amit Builders. From their description of their previous projects and the quality of construction, I was impressed enough to commit myself to buying one.

I shall be grateful to those who would be kind enough to share their experiences about transactions with Amit builders in recent times particularly with regards to Sapphire Park in Balewdi.

This may also help build an online community before we actually move into the place. Views and opinions of people from other people are also welcome into this thread.

Raj
Read more
310 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Ahh, this means builder has done a DIVERSION here:D. What is the update about DP road connecting Aundh to Balewadi which is infact the real PROPOSED road for this project?

Now you are asking realacres! The DP road still remains a distant dream. We live in hope, dont we?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajugotu
    Now you are asking realacres! The DP road still remains a distant dream. We live in hope, dont we?

After paying half a khoka (50 lacs) plus money for 1300-1400 sq ft Flat,if you still have to live on "HOPE" or mercy of builder or PMC, then what we should call such people....

Why the hell People spend 50 lacs plus money,when they don't even get a decent road with proper street light to connect to their "half a Khoka Home":bab (45)::bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ash7979
    After paying half a khoka (50 lacs) plus money for 1300-1400 sq ft Flat,if you still have to live on "HOPE" or mercy of builder or PMC, then what we should call such people....

Why the hell People spend 50 lacs plus money,when they don't even get a decent road with proper street light to connect to their "half a Khoka Home":bab (45)::bab (45):

Either because they believe in builder blindly with their own eyes shut &/or think that they will miss the bus.
    CommentQuote
    Either because they believe in builder blindly with their own eyes shut &/or think that they will miss the bus.

There is great deal of anger among the residents here due to proposed good road infrastructure. Its been a long time and still there is no sign of any progress happening in improvement of getting this residential area being connected to the main road.

I dont think Amit builders are short of money. Or why would Sachin Tendulkar endorse their brand! I wish Sachin had known how mean Amit builders are.
    CommentQuote
    There is great deal of anger among the residents here due to proposed good road infrastructure. Its been a long time and still there is no sign of any progress happening in improvement of getting this residential area being connected to the main road.

I dont think Amit builders are short of money. Or why would Sachin Tendulkar endorse their brand! I wish Sachin had known how mean Amit builders are.

So, what you ppls are doing against builder??

At least put his wrongdoing in as many as internet forum/site, so that you can equal damage to his reputation,what Tendulkar made....I think we ppls should start doing this so that builders will realize Power of "Well informed buyers" and Internet:D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ash7979
    So, what you ppls are doing against builder??

At least put his wrongdoing in as many as internet forum/site, so that you can equal damage to his reputation,what Tendulkar made....I think we ppls should start doing this so that builders will realize Power of "Well informed buyers" and Internet:D:D

It's good ash7979 on your part that you kept out, I know this project was on your list earlier but dropped later.:) So, any news about your house ?

* 10 doolkar will droool where there is money, be it Amit or Goel Ganga....Yeh Dil Mange More:D.
    CommentQuote
    It's good ash7979 on your part that you kept out, I know this project was on your list earlier but dropped later.:) So, any news about your house ?

* 10 doolkar will droool where there is money, be it Amit or Goel Ganga....Yeh Dil Mange More:D.

Yes, I dropped this due to this DP thing ONLY...Thanks for the much needed advice mate..regarding my house search, I told you earlier that, I have booked a 3BHK in Vanshaj Kiona 4-5 months ago (More on this in your mailbox, check your mailbox)...

**By the way 10-dulkar made his 50h century in test cricket just Now..I think on his 50Th century in Test Cricket will make Amit to increase rate of his project by rs 50/sq ft:D:D

** Hey Real clear your mailbox Dude..
    CommentQuote
  • DP road

Looks like there are some signs of road building activities around this region but nowhere near the promised DP road linking balewadi to Aundh.

Has anyone heard of any plans of plans of hastening the process or will we have to for another generation

rg
    :bab (2):

Originally Posted by realacres
    Ahh, this means builder has done a DIVERSION here:D. What is the update about DP road connecting Aundh to Balewadi which is infact the real PROPOSED road for this project?
    CommentQuote
    Looks like there are some signs of road building activities around this region but nowhere near the promised DP road linking balewadi to Aundh.

Has anyone heard of any plans of plans of hastening the process or will we have to for another generation

rg
    :bab (2):

Oh thats good news ! :bab (38):
    Do u know the exact location of the road, being built...
    will amit's sapphire park and bhandari's aura have a good road finally ???
    CommentQuote
  • Here is the link to the actual Development Plan of Balewadi Region

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081017080423/government/images/c/c6/Baner_Balewadi_DP1.jpg

To help you find the DP road In concerns here are few more details

Sapphire Park is in Survey number : 42
    the DP road Starts from highway cutting across Survey Number 27, 28 , 29 31, 33 34 38 37 to 42

if you want to see the development Progress on the development plan visit PMC site : Developement_Plan

here is direct link to PDF regarding the proposed work of the concerned area around sapphire park for next finincial year
    http://www.punecorporation.org/pmcwebn/informpdf/City%20Engineer%20office/TDR_Proposal_30_6_2011.pdf

Hope this helps
    CommentQuote
  • hey thanks for the development plan details. I am looking for something in the baner , balewadi area. but it seems you dont really have some great options here. Came to know about zion/albacetta also as very poor experiences from the current residences . Have heard of Amit...but the location is very deep in balewadi....no amenities around it...

there is a new project called 43 coming up on the main road... shall let you know once i speak there..

thanks for the DP anyways
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by greatmughal
    hey thanks for the development plan details. I am looking for something in the baner , balewadi area. but it seems you dont really have some great options here. Came to know about zion/albacetta also as very poor experiences from the current residences . Have heard of Amit...but the location is very deep in balewadi....no amenities around it...

there is a new project called 43 coming up on the main road... shall let you know once i speak there..

thanks for the DP anyways

If you are looking at ready possession or close to possession then look at amits sapphire park and bhandari's aura.... approach road will be a problem but then all projects have some problems...
    CommentQuote
  • Checked couple of weeks back and blocked approach road is now open

I Checked couple of weeks back and blocked approach road is now open and now society has 2 approach roads.
    CommentQuote
  • With DP approved the area will shine

The good news is that with DP for Baner Balewadi approved ... the area around Amit Sapphire park will Shine....!! Its just a matter of time the Sapphire park will become a good society in developed area..what say RealAcres ..is it DP or PD as you mentioned in one of your posts.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gurpreetbagga
    The good news is that with DP for Baner Balewadi approved ... the area around Amit Sapphire park will Shine....!! Its just a matter of time the Sapphire park will become a good society in developed area..what say RealAcres ..is it DP or PD as you mentioned in one of your posts.

What is status of DP road here ? Are people still dependent on that small lane made through farms ?
    CommentQuote