Amit Builders Sapphire Park in Balewadi Pune

Last updated: August 26 2016
312 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Amit Builders Sapphire Park in Balewadi Pune

Real and Chinmay,

Thanks for your comments. Really appreciated it and droped my list.

But now I am not sure what to do?

I came up with new list. Not sure this is good thread to discuss the same but let me do it any ways.

Vascon Willows: Too costly. (Asking for about 75 LK min for anything and then floor rise) Next phase possession in Dec 2012. does not work for me.... though interesting project
    Nandan Prospera : Too costly... cannot think off
    Nanadan Inspera: Only 2 BHK. Need 3BHK... Got Parents and Kids. (If I came to Pune.... which I am not sure) Still thinking on this one as project will be like Prospera with good amenities.

So the new list is:
    Pride Platinum : Possession date in 2012. Price are littel high. Do anyone know about the roads in this area? Any other issue?
    Kool Homes: I read the thread for Kool Homes. Smaller 3BHK hence price will come near my budget. I thought location will be good.... No issues with approach road. Maintenance might be high. Promising Dec 2010 Possession. (which I am not sure off) Has anyone Booked here.??? What are other factors I should consider??
    Kasturi Housing: they do generally good work. Still starting the project. Possession in late 2012.
    Lorrel - Nirmiti Developers : Ok Project. Ok Price. thinking on this. What are the Pros and Cons here. One thing is this is near Wakad Gaon.
    Mirabel : Only one apartment is available....average. Not sure about this.

Searching some more. Folks, pls help. Suggest some more places which I should look at. (Looking for Good infra........man, this one is tough to find)

Best Regards,

Abhi

Comment

Originally posted by abhi2579 View Post
      Real and Chinmay,

I came up with new list. Not sure this is good thread to discuss the same but let me do it any ways.

Vascon Willows: Too costly. (Asking for about 75 LK min for anything and then floor rise) Next phase possession in Dec 2012. does not work for me.... though interesting project
      Nanadan Inspera: Only 2 BHK. Need 3BHK... Got Parents and Kids. (If I came to Pune.... which I am not sure) Still thinking on this one as project will be like Prospera with good amenities.

So the new list is:
      Pride Platinum : Possession date in 2012. Price are littel high. Do anyone know about the roads in this area? Any other issue?
      Kool Homes: I read the thread for Kool Homes. Smaller 3BHK hence price will come near my budget. I thought location will be good.... No issues with approach road. Maintenance might be high. Promising Dec 2010 Possession. (which I am not sure off) Has anyone Booked here.??? What are other factors I should consider??
      Kasturi Housing: they do generally good work. Still starting the project. Possession in late 2012.
      Lorrel - Nirmiti Developers : Ok Project. Ok Price. thinking on this. What are the Pros and Cons here. One thing is this is near Wakad Gaon.

Searching some more. Folks, pls help. Suggest some more places which I should look at. (Looking for Good infra........man, this one is tough to find)

Best Regards,

Abhi

Kool Homes: Kool Homes is no better than Amit's SP in terms of troubled projects!! I just don't get the confidence of this project getting completed in near future!! Atlst few months back, they were trying to sell the flats by putting up a spirited marketing stunts. now even that has reduced considerably!! And, i am not even commenting about the pricing, which is at a premium for any other project near b, just bcos of fancy switches and stuff - find it real cheap on eBAY!!

Pride Platinum : I was never agnostic to Pride Group, but please check the thread for more details!! At hindsight, Dec'2012 possession means, it is too early to buy there as of now!! I just checked my calendar, It is not even Dec 2010??

Other projects, that u have mentioned no idea, since i never delved into Wakad Area..

Did u check some resale options, if you are considering that as well..
      Last edited by chinmay686; August 9 2010, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Real and Chinmay,

So the new list is:

Best Regards,

Abhi

Did you check out Orchid Towers? Though it is avg in constro, it is ready poss & on the baner-balewadi road. 3BR are available as well. Do check this out, though this is not my prefered project. Have you seen resales at Supreme Palms? If not do so, Sup Palms is the best project at Balewadi of now.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
          Did you check out Orchid Towers? Though it is avg in constro, it is ready poss & on the baner-balewadi road. 3BR are available as well. Do check this out, though this is not my prefered project. Have you seen resales at Supreme Palms? If not do so, Sup Palms is the best project at Balewadi of now.
          Hi Real, Thanks for your comments.

About Orchid What I came to know is they have some issues with their construction with regards to some approvals. So they have this RCC structure above 6th floor but are not able to or planning to develop the project above that right now......... My friend visited this project as prequalification visit and he got some info like this...... so not my first hand info.
          (Disclaimer: This may not be right information. )
          Do anyone know more about this? Can someone comment? (I will look for Orchid Thread ,if it is available, to post this too...)
          Also Rate Quoted was 4300 psf. (I am no more sure about the rates in pune anymore. Anyone is allowed to quote anything.)
          Considering all above, I didn't bothered visiting them.

Best Regards, Abhi

Comment

Hi Real, Thanks for your comments.

About Orchid What I came to know is they have some issues with their construction with regards to some approvals. So they have this RCC structure above 6th floor but are not able to or planning to develop the project above that right now......... My friend visited this project as prequalification visit and he got some info like this...... so not my first hand info.
            (Disclaimer: This may not be right information. )
            Do anyone know more about this? Can someone comment? (I will look for Orchid Thread ,if it is available, to post this too...)
            Also Rate Quoted was 4300 psf. (I am no more sure about the rates in pune anymore. Anyone is allowed to quote anything.)
            Considering all above, I didn't bothered visiting them.

Best Regards, Abhi

Hello,

As far as I know, there are no such issues for OrchidTowers around RCC. Which wing of Orchid are you talking about. The Wings B&C are complete and Wing A is supposed to be over by Dec'10. Although, its not a ultra luxurious project, it has a good floor plan with ventilation and good construction. Rate might sound a bit high, but may be due to the face that, its ready possession.
            By the way, I am an owner of 2BHK in Orchidtowers, bought in May'2009 3150Rs/sqft.

Cheers,

Comment

Originally posted by kbhushan28 View Post
              Hello,

As far as I know, there are no such issues for OrchidTowers around RCC. Which wing of Orchid are you talking about. The Wings B&C are complete and Wing A is supposed to be over by Dec'10. Although, its not a ultra luxurious project, it has a good floor plan with ventilation and good construction. Rate might sound a bit high, but may be due to the face that, its ready possession.
              By the way, I am an owner of 2BHK in Orchidtowers, bought in May'2009 3150Rs/sqft.

Cheers,
              Does this scheme have PMC water supply?

Comment

Originally posted by amit3011 View Post
                Does this scheme have PMC water supply?
                I dont think water supply from PMC is a problem in Sapphire Park, but the solar water heater dont seem to be of high standards in any of the 4 buildings. Iam not sure if the builders could be held responsible for maintenance of the same

Comment

someone has closed roadeven farmer acess with sapphire park road has been digged up

Comment

Originally posted by punespeaking View Post
                    someone has closed roadeven farmer acess with sapphire park road has been digged up
                    Thanks for update man. So, how are residents here traveling to their house?? Which DP road are they using now?? Or are they parking their vehicles at MITCON & then walking from there?
                    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

The original road has not been functional for a while but they have made provisions for another road which has a decent connection to the main road. I dont think there has been a real problem. I understand that with further development the road will improve but it is not disastrous at the moment.

Raju

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X