• Show
Clear All

Re : Amit Builders Sapphire Park in Balewadi Pune

How about realistic prices???

Comment

Originally posted by gurpreetbagga View Post
      There are several points to consider when investi
      One needs to be realistic by realistic it means that there is noting called never. Statement like DP will be never get implemented is just frustration and noting else. Regarding the Sappaire park project, i have seen the project, i like following things about the project (Not comparing it with other projects).

1. Location. good views of hills and lot of open space. Its a upcoming location near to highway (not too near not too far). Highways are places around which growth comes these days (earlier it used to be rivers gurgaon is perfect example of that. Some good schools and engineering and management institute nearby. Markets and shops don't take years to come, and i know some people who have already shifted in Grace building so as more people come small shops will come

2. Quality of construction is really good. Fittings etc is good.
      3. Plan of building is state of the art which u don't get in normal flats.
      4. The possession of Grace was delayed by just 5 months which is not a lot looking at the state of Real estate sector.

In my opinion Balewadi is upcoming area in 2-3 years it will come up very well.
      You know ... People are smart. A Very First Post explaining good things about a project... I am Thinking.

Anyways, DP roads,Markets and shops will eventually be there, no problem, but that's the future you are painting. Builder can not charge futuristic rates and money based on what will be there in future. He needs to charge based on what is there right now. The reality is that everyone, including stupidest buyer you could find, has learned from the real estate boom and the slowdown that builders have robbed them really well so far ... Don't assume that this trend will remain as it is. The real cost of that area is 2200 and not more than that for a good project like this one. And thats the PRESENT cost not the futuristic cost based on your future to come

I am sure, People who have shifted in Grace, would be struggling hard to get a decent grossary / day to day items. Would be facing problem to reach home when they had to stay late at night in city without any vehicals. Ask them how many relatives and friends are visiting their place ....

I am not complaining about the Builder and its Quality. I am just saying that person like us have made wrong decisions in PAST allowing these guys to increase the rates and now everyone is paying for it.

In my opinion TOO Balewadi is upcoming area in 2-3 years, but rates will not go beyond 3000/3200 in next 10 years.

Well, everyone has his / her opinion and this is mine. Change the rate to 2000-2200 and I will be the first to book a flat there. But at this time. its NO NO.

Comment

Originally posted by tiredtolook View Post
        what aBOUT amit's emrald park? any info?
        They were the loneliest and saddest couple of buildings I had ever seen. Unfortunately or fortunately for me I went there in the evening... hmmm.

There was no approach road (and no plan in future as well unless builder builds it), water problem, even people who have bought the flats are not staying there, no decent neighbourhood.

This place is build for loners only :-(

The flats and specifications look good, but again.. I am not a loner.
        Last edited by Space; September 9 2009, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Dear Mr. Space,

I am not sure if you are smart enough to understand that Person buying 3000 psf flat will definatly own a car or 2.

Regards,

Comment

Dear Mr. Space,

I am not sure if you are smart enough to understand that Person buying 3000 psf flat will definatly own a car or 2.

Regards,
            But not all in the family can drive. I face this issue & so do many of my friends. And what about safety aspect? No streetlights, everything DP. What about elders & kids. Do you expect the buyers to take out car or entire convoy to buy a loaf of bread or potatoes?

By this logic, you will ask people to drive from Satara to Pune too.
            If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Dear Mr. Space,

Once again i am not sure if your car has headlights or not . Safety not only comes by street lights but it also comes by gates and security guards. I don't know by which logic you say that elders donot know how to drive. Kids either go along with parents or on school bus. Most people buy loaf of bread while coming back from office and potatos over the weekend . Also there is something called home delivery these days if you are not aware.

Comment

>>I am not sure if you are smart enough to understand that Person buying 3000 psf flat will definatly own a car or 2.

I am wondering if a person who can afford to buy 3000 psf and having a car or 2 will actually buy at such a secluded place.

VK

Comment

Dear Mr. Space,

Regards,
                  Yes ! Yes !
                  How stupid of me !
                  Now everyone knows too !!! :p

Comment

Saw an ad yesterday or day before from Amit in papers. They had few more projects in that ad including one from FC road ...

See what was I telling about ? You should know whats cooking inside ... such as the unsold inventory etc.

I JUST hope, they bring the price down ... because they have some excellent projects at their hand and that too at some really good locations .. only problem is pricing.

Comment

Originally posted by Space View Post
                      Saw an ad yesterday or day before from Amit in papers. They had few more projects in that ad including one from FC road ...

See what was I telling about ? You should know whats cooking inside ... such as the unsold inventory etc.

I JUST hope, they bring the price down ... because they have some excellent projects at their hand and that too at some really good locations .. only problem is pricing.
                      Yep, the treasure park & 9 something should be sold at the price of Sapphire park! Hey, but what you said space, had it been followed by builder, we wouldn't have been on this forum at fist place & this is the sole reason for current misery of RE:-

Charge the price of Camry for Wagon-R.
                      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X