Last updated: August 26 2016
312 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Amit Builders Sapphire Park in Balewadi Pune

Originally posted by gurpreetbagga View Post
    Dear Mr. Space,

Once again i am not sure if your car has headlights or not . Safety not only comes by street lights but it also comes by gates and security guards. I don't know by which logic you say that elders donot know how to drive. Kids either go along with parents or on school bus. Most people buy loaf of bread while coming back from office and potatos over the weekend . Also there is something called home delivery these days if you are not aware.
    I am really glad that you yourself listing out conditions needed to buy a house here ...

Such as -
    1. you must have a car with good headlights.
    2. Elders must be able to drive
    3. Make sure you have someone to drive the Kids everywhere they want to go. Even if to buy a candi or 2.
    4. Make sure you get your glosseries etc. while coming back from office. if you miss it, you are screwed.
    5. Home Delivery - Pay some extra because you can not go out to buy. Hmmmm. I am not sure if home delivery is possible at this place at this time. may be I will book my pizza to be delivered in 2012 summer. Thats should do it.

Well Done. Thanks for providing us "Conditions Apply" clause to buy a home here.

Cheers.
    Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
      Yep, the treasure park & 9 something should be sold at the price of Sapphire park! Hey, but what you said space, had it been followed by builder, we wouldn't have been on this forum at fist place & this is the sole reason for current misery of RE:-

Charge the price of Camry for Wagon-R.
      100% Agree with you.
      I do not expect builders to be honest. I know they are sharks. I just hope that buyers understand whats happening and don't fall for such tricks. I know some buyers can afford anything anywhere, but why not negotiate to the point where builders breakdown in the negotiations instead of us paying stupid amounts for stupid locations and projects ?

Comment

Mr. Space,

You are really good at twisting words but its fun. Here is answer to your concerns.

--- if you maintain ur car it will have good headlights more over u can use them on dark highways of india. its not well lit anyways in india.

--- It doesn't applies to people with no elders staying. I know autos and taxis coming to location on call.
        3. Make sure you have someone to drive the Kids everywhere they want to go. Even if to buy a candi or 2.
        --- Not a revelant point but still lot of people do that in gurgaon and noida. There are fully occupied apartment societies where u have to drive to nearest marked. We used to do that for evening ice cream or mango shake, its not that bad its mere ur exaggeration.4. Make sure you get your glosseries etc. while coming back from office. if you miss it, you are screwed.
        5. Home Delivery - Pay some extra because you can not go out to buy. Hmmmm. I am not sure if home delivery is possible at this place at this time. may be I will book my pizza to be delivered in 2012 summer. Thats should do it.

Originally posted by Space View Post
        I am really glad that you yourself listing out conditions needed to buy a house here ...

Such as -
        4. Make sure you get your glosseries etc. while coming back from office. if you miss it, you are screwed.

Well Done. Thanks for providing us "Conditions Apply" clause to buy a home here.

Cheers.
        Cheers.

Comment

Answer to rest of ur queries.

--- do you do groceries every day , i am sure u are not, by the way its groceries not glosseries :p. Now you will say milk bread etc, Well i have talked to people who moved there milk man comes to deliver milk there.
          --- Once again guys staying there got pizza delivered as well so please don't categorically denying that it doesn't happens, you are not an augur (means one who predicts future ).
          Rest you have every right to believe and assume what ever you feel like.

Cheers,
          Originally posted by Space View Post

Such as -

Cheers.
          Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by gurpreetbagga View Post
            --- Not a revelant point but still lot of people do that in gurgaon and noida. There are fully occupied apartment societies where u have to drive to nearest marked.
            Can you let us know the price difference between areas near to market & away from them? If I am able to buy a similar house in Delhi at same rate, why will one go to Gurgaon, Noida? I see no reason why people shoud pay price of Vasant Kunj for Noida & I am sure that the roads must be sanctioned there & not PROPOSED.
            If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Not that i agree with the point below but potential argument point that could be used by the builder to increasse psf rate is...

==> AMERICAN STYLE OF LIVING; NO NEED TO WALK DRIVE EVERYWHERE!! only $10 psf increase in rate

VK

Comment

since many people told me, if you are looking at baner and bavdhan, why no balewadi...

so i thought of visit balewadi projects... sapphire park was one of them...

seems they have given ad in paper recently mainly for 2BHK, tie up with icici bank (another chor ) for 7% interest rate for first 2 years....

and with that rate increased to 3400!!!!

i saw the scheme, it was good... but the area was definitely not worth for 3400!!! i would rather have gone for bruveria on main baner road..who is at least ready to negotiate till 3000!!!

and absolutely no for 3400 since i know few days back he was quoting 3200!!

i asked him why this rate increase? he gave me bla bla bla reasons....
                and asked me why didnt u contact me when rate was 3200 and that i should take decision early..otherwise rate might go up to 3600!!!!

i didnt know what i wanted to do with the too-much-talking sales guy.... to laugh at him or to shout at him!! i could see the 1/2 years back builder's manipulative mentality cropping in again....

he was telling me...in 5 years this is going to be a prime area... and people will tell me then... that i am lucky to get a home in that area for such cheaper rate!!!

Why do people keep forgetting the lessons?

if i go telling the icici bank and in 5 years i am gonna be a project manager in my company and take home a package of say 35 lacs per annum.... are they gonna give me a loan based on that? NOOOOO!!!!

so simple rule...... banks give loan for what ur current capacity is...not what u could get in future... simply the other way round.... the buyer should pay for the rate of area...what it is currently worth..not what its gonig to be in future!!!!

american banks made the mistake of giving loans based on future prospects ( the very famous sub-prime funda!!! ) and the wohle economy is facing recession due to that!!!!!

but builder still hope that since buyers are not united and since they are dumb...they will pay ( and many do pay) prime rates for sub-prime area... its just that banks loss affect the economy..and a single buyer's mistake only his family and future.... it doesnt get advertised!!!

why do same mistakes again when there are so many new to do??
                Last edited by NiluBavdhan; September 21 2009, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Even builders are following the herd mentality while increasing the price.

heard that Nirmiti Zion has also increased the price to 3200 yesterday. (two days back i called they were quoting 3000, i was trying to finalize it some time back and two days back when a i called he increased the price by a Lakh Rs. for what he has offered a fortnight back and now further increase of 200 psf means futher addition of 2.2 lakh Rs) and Zion doesnt offer much amenities. Its seems more for the people opting for low maintainence and ready with little amenities (although Zion is still asking for 2000 Rs per month maintenence)

But looking like that all the builders are increasing the price following each other , or at least they had now stop negotiating
                  Last edited by hporwal; September 21 2009, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Well said Nilesh. If buyers decide based on current state rather than DP, it is much better for them. What is being done today is yet another trick by the builders to create a rosy picture & misguide buyers. Let them increase & then see the fun. Btw, one should ask that if they are getting buyers for RE, why have the constructions been halted?

Porwal,
                    Builders feel that buyers will buy at auspicious time at any rate. That's where they go wrong. No point in buying in festive seasons & going bankrupt later. You should have asked them what makes Balewadi expensive than Thane? As reports suggested, builders dropped price, buyers came in, builder hiked the price, buyers went out:p. Btw, some wise builders are offering special festive discounts. Let such (zion) builders know what other builders are offering.

Man, the economic situation is still bad. Don't the builders understand this?
                    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                      No point in buying in festive seasons & going bankrupt later. You should have asked them what makes Balewadi expensive than Thane?
                      I have seen increase in rates by large number of builders (PBAP members) who have increased the rates by around 400-500 psft in last 3 months. Now in Diwali, they will given discount of 400-500 psft.

Unfortunately, there are big number of buyers who don't know this and will fall for it.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X