Dear forum intellects

I have recently bought an apartment in Sapphire park in Balewadi built by the Amit Builders. From their description of their previous projects and the quality of construction, I was impressed enough to commit myself to buying one.

I shall be grateful to those who would be kind enough to share their experiences about transactions with Amit builders in recent times particularly with regards to Sapphire Park in Balewdi.

This may also help build an online community before we actually move into the place. Views and opinions of people from other people are also welcome into this thread.

Raj
Read more
310 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What is Amit Charging for Sapphire Park, Balewadi? it was 3200 a few months back
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sam2008
    Everything is DP. Hope the project doesn't becomes PD (premature death:D).

ur sense of humour is gr8

sam...

I have seen the progress also i have seen the development of Concord Portia the other project beside the Amit's... they said they are making a broad road connecting the DP road..... and it will be completed by Oct 2009 which is a possession time , recently i went there to check the status its the same.... i think they are convincing the buyers by showing all these things i am staying in Balewadi area from last 2 years and the development i have seen is very bad... only big roads no other facilities i doubt how ppl are buying that price a flat shud not cost more than 28-29L all incls. in that area.... in the night you cannt see even dogs there :D.........

I have seen the progress also i have seen the development of Concord Portia the other project beside the Amit's... they said they are making a broad road connecting the DP road..... and it will be completed by Oct 2009 which is a possession time , recently i went there to check the status its the same.... i think they are convincing the buyers by showing all these things i am staying in Balewadi area from last 2 years and the development i have seen is very bad... only big roads no other facilities i doubt how ppl are buying that price a flat shud not cost more than 28-29L all incls. in that area.... in the night you cannt see even dogs there :D.........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AjiteshB
    in the night you cannt see even dogs there :D.........

LoL. The builders should advertise:-

Barkless homes,
    Sleep Quite (Forever):D
    CommentQuote
  • the builder is currently quoting 3400 psf .. non negotiable .. WOW !!!!
    CommentQuote
  • I have heard from some more families who have shifted to building D also. There are already several families staying in building A and B.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mginamdar
    Treasure Park, 9 Green Park are examples...He is still qouting some Rs.5700 for these schemes and they are still not fully sold...from 2005 onwards I guess??? 4 years...correct me if wrong on dates...I am happy I didn't book Sapphire park apartment 2 years ago which I had planned to...its still not ready...

wonder how much they are charging now for 9 green park? they have another in the same area Govind Gaurav C.
    would be interesting to know whats the current rate. I just sold my 15 yr old flat in the same area for around 4200psft
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mogambo
    I just sold my 15 yr old flat in the same area for around 4200psft

Mogambo khush hua:D.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Mogambo khush hua:D.

So u think i got the good rate?
    CommentQuote
    So u think i got the good rate?

Definitely. You got a this rate of 4200 for 15 year old building. Thank your blessings, Mogambo. Now change the name to Mr.India.:D
    CommentQuote
  • Well I thought it was allright. Market rate for new flats was above 6000 when i sold. So in that comparison if i get 4200(actually 4150). it doesnot look that bad. Infact my friends were saying if i would have waited for couple of months, i would have sold it for rate 4500 psqft
    CommentQuote
  • Market rates over 6000!!!
    When did that happen in that area?
    Was I sleeping?

Originally Posted by mogambo
    Well I thought it was allright. Market rate for new flats was above 6000 when i sold. So in that comparison if i get 4200(actually 4150). it doesnot look that bad. Infact my friends were saying if i would have waited for couple of months, i would have sold it for rate 4500 psqft
    CommentQuote
    Well I thought it was allright. Market rate for new flats was above 6000 when i sold. So in that comparison if i get 4200(actually 4150). it doesnot look that bad. Infact my friends were saying if i would have waited for couple of months, i would have sold it for rate 4500 psqft

By this logic, KP should be over 12k. Btw, when did this 6k rates took place? Never heard these rates here.
    CommentQuote
  • efore I finalised my property i checked new apt rates in the area, there are few schemes in the area, amit builders,Alliance Group, kumar pushp, etc..
    and the rates they were asking was from 5800 - 6200 (this was in September)
    i didnt tried to negotiate, as i was only checking the prices for new flats.

What are the rates you are getting offered?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    By this logic, KP should be over 12k. Btw, when did this 6k rates took place? Never heard these rates here.

before I finalised my property i checked new apt rates in the area, there are few schemes in the area, amit builders,Alliance Group, kumar pushp, etc..
    and the rates they were asking was from 5800 - 6200 (this was in September)
    i didnt tried to negotiate, as i was only checking the prices for new flats.

What are the rates you are getting offered?
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone been to the site of Sapphire park lately. What rates are they offering now?

It all seem to be going skywards. Crazy Crazy
    CommentQuote