Hi Guys,

Bhandari associates are launching Coral at Baner Balewadi road. Some attractive prices they have quoted. 1BHK for 20 Lacs; 1.5 BHK for 24 Lacs and 2BHK for 28 Lacs. The prices are all inclusive.

Does any one has any more info on this? and comment on the product / quality etc. Is it worth considering?

Thanks.
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Hattimattur
    Hi Guys,

Bhandari associates are launching Coral at Baner Balewadi road. Some attractive prices they have quoted. 1BHK for 20 Lacs; 1.5 BHK for 24 Lacs and 2BHK for 28 Lacs. The prices are all inclusive.

Does any one has any more info on this? and comment on the product / quality etc. Is it worth considering?

Thanks.

Yep, the prices look attractive but I would not consider it as it is in preliminary stage. I had seen this ad near Hotel Mahabaleshwar. That's all I know about this as of now, don't know the area too, hence if 2BR is of 750sq ft, the price/sq ft still remains same. Will comment in depth when I get all the details for the same.

Btw, when ready poss are available for about 30-33L, why make a purchase for 28L for under-cons project? Calculate the interest component & more so the rent which you would pay till then. It becomes more expensive than 32L not to forget the headache of following the builder every now & then!!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Realacres for comments. I do agree with you on the cost part, considering the overall impact at the time of poss.
    Anyways, if u could sound me on the quality of construction and any more details, when you get, would be nice.

Txs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by himpor
    hi,

could you provide the schemes which are givivng the 2 BHK available at 30-33 lakhs.

The Pearl, Parkland, Sapphire Park (will need to nego a bit), Zion & maybe Portia too. If you can stretch the budget by another 5 lacs, you can get one at Supreme Palms.
    Resales at Elite Empire & Prakriti would be there maybe at even lesser price but is not recommended so is new one from Bravuria, which is under-cons.

* In above mentioned list, my bet would be on Supreme Palms. Also, the list is for info. & doesn't mean that purchase at said project is advised.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    The Pearl, Parkland, Sapphire Park (will need to nego a bit), Zion & maybe Portia too. If you can stretch the budget by another 5 lacs, you can get one at Supreme Palms.
    Resales at Elite Empire & Prakriti would be there maybe at even lesser price but is not recommended so is new one from Bravuria, which is under-cons.

* In above mentioned list, my bet would be on Supreme Palms. Also, the list is for info. & doesn't mean that purchase at said project is advised.

2 BHK in SP at 35-38 lacs including all ( that means SP at around 3000 Rs /sq ft):):).... Do you know any seller at this rate (one of my friend wanted to buy direct from builder & he didnt get even 3200 Rs /sq ft around 2 months back) ??? I am ready to buy one at this rate (but I am looking for a 3 BHK in SP , so by this rate I could get a 3 BHK at around 45-48 lacs including all + stamp duty) If you have any seller at that rate the do let me know or else its not good to speculate in the forum
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ash7979
    2 BHK in SP at 35-38 lacs including all ( that means SP at around 3000 Rs /sq ft):):).... Do you know any seller at this rate (one of my friend wanted to buy direct from builder & he didnt get even 3200 Rs /sq ft around 2 months back) ??? I am ready to buy one at this rate (but I am looking for a 3 BHK in SP , so by this rate I could get a 3 BHK at around 45-48 lacs including all + stamp duty) If you have any seller at that rate the do let me know or else its not good to speculate in the forum

Hi ashish,
    Yep, there was an apartment of 2BR going for INR 37.6L to be precise. SD+Reg. to be borne by buyer, which made the total all incl price of INR 39.8L. This was resale, naturally.

In any case, there is no use of going to builder as everything has been sold out. You have to keep a tab on resales. This is for 2BR. As far as 3BR is concerned, I had given you the details earlier in PM. Will get few more options in coming days & will send you a PM in this regard too.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Definitely, we enquired builder and as per him all 2BHK are sold out. Could you pls provide contact number if you have for Supreme Palms and Peral.

Regards,
    Renu

Originally Posted by realacres

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rlohiya
    Hi,

Definitely, we enquired builder and as per him all 2BHK are sold out. Could you pls provide contact number if you have for Supreme Palms and Peral.

Regards,
    Renu

Look for resales. Almost 50% of buyers are investors at Sup palms.
    CommentQuote
  • Coral is offering 2750 as a pre launch offer.Also i have heard that plans for 1 and 1.5 bhk has been dropped and only 2& 3 bhk are coming.
    I am interseted in buying in coral.Plz let me knw the constrution quality and relaibilty of bhandari builders.and a good rate at which i should buy.:)
    CommentQuote