Hi Guys,

Just need your valuable input about a Project by Sancheti Builders Eves Garden, Keshavnagar, Manjri Road. They are quoting 4000 PSF Rate. Is it worth Investing here. Also how about the location keshavnagar ? Are there any basic infrastructure issues in this area? Also presently this area is not under PMC. It is proposed that it will come in PMC in under 1-2 yrs. Is it going to develop? There are not so many projects available in this area. Please let me know ur thoughts asap. Any inputs are appriciated.

Read more
19 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The cost is 3600 PSF as my friendly recently booked flat there.I visited that project,flats are good but the overall design of project is not that much fascinating,as it does not have much amenties and also it spreads in vertical direction.
    CommentQuote
  • 3600 PSF i wonder.
    when was the booking done? One of my friend booked on 10th Feb with 3975 PSF. Can you please let me know when did he book the flat ???

Your reply will be appreciated. Thanks !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hemank
    3600 PSF i wonder.
    when was the booking done? One of my friend booked on 10th Feb with 3975 PSF. Can you please let me know when did he book the flat ???

Your reply will be appreciated. Thanks !!!

Oh boy..Innocent people are being robbed these days..My friend booked in Dec at 3600 psf and When I was planning to buy flat I negotiated till 3750 on 23rd of Jan to be very precise..I wonder how they sold their flats on such a high rate to your friend..or may be they increased rates by rs 225 psf in 1-2 weeks:bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • @ankit9
    This i agree with .. the prices were hiked rather steeply in eves garden. The builder i guess sought reason with the increased demand. However this leaves us incapcitated because i could not find a construction in pune with the balance of price and locality. So no choice eh...
    @hemank
    I would advise you to book if you want ASAP, this builder keeps hiking the rates every month ... and i see around everybody is doing the same.. so the choice remains which thief is the best !!
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to book here . the price quaoted is 4350 in feb-2014, will it be a good price.
    CommentQuote
  • how did you find this project ??? Is it worth buying and what is the total package the builder is offering fOr both 1BHK and 2BHK ???
    CommentQuote
  • For 1 BHK is 36 L including all for 640 sq.ft
    CommentQuote
  • Price increase in irrational and surprise that he finds buyers at that price level.Rs750/sq ft increase in just 3 months
    CommentQuote
  • what was the price 3 months ago ???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vaibav123
    Price increase in irrational and surprise that he finds buyers at that price level.Rs750/sq ft increase in just 3 months

I think you also got confused like me. Earlier date on comments was Feb 2013 & now continued in Feb 2014.
    CommentQuote
  • Who all are owners in Eve's garden?

So who all booked a flat here?
    I am about to book a flat.. is it worth?
    How many of you are owners in this project.. is there any group created for this project?

Originally Posted by anvekss
    For 1 BHK is 36 L including all for 640 sq.ft

Originally Posted by anvekss
    I am planning to book here . the price quaoted is 4350 in feb-2014, will it be a good price.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anand B
    So who all booked a flat here?
    I am about to book a flat.. is it worth?
    How many of you are owners in this project.. is there any group created for this project?

how much psf they quoted you? i am also looking for a flat here.
    CommentQuote
  • 4500 which after negotiations becomes 4250
    CommentQuote
  • when r u planning to book it?
    looking for 1 or 2 bhk?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anand B
    when r u planning to book it?
    looking for 1 or 2 bhk?

I am looking for 2 BHK...but their cost sheet shows 4800 and they quoted me 4600; large difference compare to what they quoted you.
    CommentQuote