Last updated: June 25 2015
20 | Posts
3523 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eve's Garden, Sancheti Developers, Keshav Nagar, Pune

Hi Guys,

Just need your valuable input about a Project by Sancheti Builders Eves Garden, Keshavnagar, Manjri Road. They are quoting 4000 PSF Rate. Is it worth Investing here. Also how about the location keshavnagar ? Are there any basic infrastructure issues in this area? Also presently this area is not under PMC. It is proposed that it will come in PMC in under 1-2 yrs. Is it going to develop? There are not so many projects available in this area. Please let me know ur thoughts asap. Any inputs are appriciated.

Thanks

Re : Eve's Garden, Sancheti Developers, Keshav Nagar, Pune

The cost is 3600 PSF as my friendly recently booked flat there.I visited that project,flats are good but the overall design of project is not that much fascinating,as it does not have much amenties and also it spreads in vertical direction.

Comment

3600 PSF i wonder.
      when was the booking done? One of my friend booked on 10th Feb with 3975 PSF. Can you please let me know when did he book the flat ???

Your reply will be appreciated. Thanks !!!

Comment

Originally posted by hemank View Post
        3600 PSF i wonder.
        when was the booking done? One of my friend booked on 10th Feb with 3975 PSF. Can you please let me know when did he book the flat ???

Your reply will be appreciated. Thanks !!!
        Oh boy..Innocent people are being robbed these days..My friend booked in Dec at 3600 psf and When I was planning to buy flat I negotiated till 3750 on 23rd of Jan to be very precise..I wonder how they sold their flats on such a high rate to your friend..or may be they increased rates by rs 225 psf in 1-2 weeks

Comment

@ankit9
          This i agree with .. the prices were hiked rather steeply in eves garden. The builder i guess sought reason with the increased demand. However this leaves us incapcitated because i could not find a construction in pune with the balance of price and locality. So no choice eh...
          @hemank
          I would advise you to book if you want ASAP, this builder keeps hiking the rates every month ... and i see around everybody is doing the same.. so the choice remains which thief is the best !!

Comment

I am planning to book here . the price quaoted is 4350 in feb-2014, will it be a good price.

Comment

how did you find this project ??? Is it worth buying and what is the total package the builder is offering fOr both 1BHK and 2BHK ???

Comment

For 1 BHK is 36 L including all for 640 sq.ft

Comment

Price increase in irrational and surprise that he finds buyers at that price level.Rs750/sq ft increase in just 3 months

Comment

what was the price 3 months ago ???

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X