Thought to put this as a new thread instead of in continuation with 52 grren woods:

Can anyone comment on the Yash Orchid Next to 52 Green woods but very close to service road of expressway, Good location.:) It is (Phase 1) almost ready but not sure about the builder and quality. He was quoating 2899/-psf total cost 38L inclu. all for 2BHK (Saleble area 1140 sqf); by Yash Builder. Club house construction is not yet started.(As a reference: his previous project is Yash Sankul behind Govind Garden in PS). Any further information about Yash Orchid or Yash builder will be appreciated. :p
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • NiluBavdhan
    Thanks for your comment. I too agree but see the comparative cost with 52 Green woods and Rohan Leher. Only plus point here is it is ready.
    CommentQuote
  • Senior members: askenti, realacres, ...etc..please comment!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Diya
    Senior members: askenti, realacres, ...etc..please comment!

Dont know much about him, but his terrace seems massive. What is the loading he is charging? 50% for terrace rate means you will pay a lot for such a big terrace? If you like big terrace awesome.. otherwise..

Also you can ask him for 100-200 sqft rate discount..

RealAcres i am sure can tell you more about the builder..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks akssenti, Yes it is 50% for terrace but for 2bhk it is not that big. Big terrace is only for 3bhk. Looking forward to get more feedback from other members..realacres please show up!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Diya
    Thanks akssenti, Yes it is 50% for terrace but for 2bhk it is not that big. Big terrace is only for 3bhk. Looking forward to get more feedback from other members..realacres please show up!

Hi Diya,
    Sorry for turning up late coz the title:- Yash Orchid. Hope this answers my view for this project.

The biggest drawbacks here are:-

Location is pathetic,
    No good PMC water supply,
    Tankers don't ferry here,
    At night many scorpio people seen here. My friend has farmhouse at Kirti Greens, hence know this very well,
    Location is insecure,
    No transport facilities i.e. no autorickshaws, bus etc,

If with family, stay out. Btw, the plots here are going for INR 700/sq ft (clear title, NA).
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the input! Same applies to surrounding projects such as 52Green Woods, Rohan Leher, DSK Vidyanagari..etc?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Hi Diya,
    Sorry for turning up late coz the title:- Yash Orchid. Hope this answers my view for this project.

The biggest drawbacks here are:-

Location is pathetic,
    No good PMC water supply,
    Tankers don't ferry here,
    At night many scorpio people seen here. My friend has farmhouse at Kirti Greens, hence know this very well,
    Location is insecure,
    No transport facilities i.e. no autorickshaws, bus etc,

If with family, stay out. Btw, the plots here are going for INR 700/sq ft (clear title, NA).

It will be great if you can provide details of NA plots.
    CommentQuote
  • was thinking to buy property in yash orchid, builder is quoting 36 lac for 2 bhk including everything. what u guys think.
    CommentQuote
  • realacres : in above post ..u have mentioned abt plots NA ..can you please suggest few ..how can i get more info for plots ..?
    CommentQuote
  • Quality provided by Yash builders is very good. My brother own a flat in Yash Sankul in PS & he is totally satisfied with the quality.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vedha
    realacres : in above post ..u have mentioned abt plots NA ..can you please suggest few ..how can i get more info for plots ..?

For this you need to have good contacts with the people who deal in land, most often for the builders. The rate quoted in this way is far less than that what is available in market. Add to it the benami properties. These are sold to only those people who are known in their circle & at throw away rates:).

However, the B-money involved can be anywhere between 50-85% of actual cost & this is the sole reason I couldn't buy land:(. I have to now start accumulating B-money for the same.
    CommentQuote