Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it worth purchasing flat in Ravet, Pune?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Is it worth purchasing flat in Ravet, Pune?

Last updated: June 9 2014
21 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Is it worth purchasing flat in Ravet, Pune?

Tell me in Hindi plz. I don't get what you mean here.
    If anyone else understand, plz enlighten this poor soul (me)
    Originally posted by ash7979 View Post
    Is somebody offer home at 1800 rate, so whether you will get water then???

Comment

2bhk Flats with a budget of 45-50 lacs

Hi,

Is there any project in nigdi/Ravet/Hinjewadi/Mahalunge/Balewadi/Wakad/Dange chawk/Thergaon where one can get 2 bhk flat with a budget of not more than 50 lacs. I am looking for under construction or new launch projects.

BR,
      Sanjay

Comment

two big projects i know are -
        1. celestial city
        2. kul ecoloch

there will be many other small projects too.

Comment

btw it's proved here again that people (bear) on this forum had been wrong (as usual) in predicting pune RE. poor soul if he/she didn't invest in ravet at 2200 after following people's advice given here...

Comment

Rates are skyrocket now. Its impossible to get anything below 4200 now. Projects adjoinig to BTR road are quoting 5500 also.

Comment

What should be the ideal rate today for a new launch in ravet possession is in Dec - 2016

Comment

Originally posted by garibaadmi View Post
                btw it's proved here again that people (bear) on this forum had been wrong (as usual) in predicting pune RE. poor soul if he/she didn't invest in ravet at 2200 after following people's advice given here...
                How many builders have delivered the flats on time ? Just see the delays & add holding cost to the base price.

And most importantly, what has drastically changed on ground to make Ravet a much better place to stay in in past couple of years ?
                Builders can quote not 5500 but even 15000, issue is how many deals are happening.
                And if 5500 is the rate, then why buy at Ravet ? One can buy cheaper at PS. Simple & good for buyers too.
                If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

It's Sukhwani who was quoting 5500 then and now 5800 :p. I bet if he get buyers.

Comment

how about feedback of Celestial City Ravet ? The current rate quoted is 4800 /sq ft

Comment

Originally posted by patnil007 View Post
                      how about feedback of Celestial City Ravet ? The current rate quoted is 4800 /sq ft
                      Ravet has an advantage of good long term planned development... but really no use investing in the immediate future...
                      at 5000 rate, there is no development now.. just BRT going through should not bring the rate to 5000...

but still good if you want to be the end user in the long term... but absolutely no for investment...

I have seen the Ravet hype since 2005 and following the celestial city project for some time.. the development is very slow.. infact one of the slowest developing area...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X