Hello All,

Can anyone please give feedback on Vascon Willows - Baner and any idea about current rates there?

Thanks
Read more
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I dont have much idea, but this project comes technically in Balewadi and Balewadi is developing, only positive for me it is near to Baner.

i think flats from vascon builders are mostly costly...
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks, any reviews about the area? and property
    CommentQuote
  • i visited this place last year. For the brand that Vascon is i felt the room sizes were small for the price quoted. The quality was also not above average.

I left the site a bit disappointed. I would have gone for it if the quality and room sizes were good. The price quoted that time ( a year back) was around 1.2Cr for a 1800 Saleable area.

As per me the location is not prime.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by thecapri
    i visited this place last year. For the brand that Vascon is i felt the room sizes were small for the price quoted.

The reason being loading area. You see more area on paper, but less in reality (carpet). Frankly, I had great hopes about this project, but everything went for toss after launch of phase2.

The quality was also not above average.
    I left the site a bit disappointed. I would have gone for it if the quality and room sizes were good. The price quoted that time ( a year back) was around 1.2Cr for a 1800 Saleable area.

They launched it with much fanfare in mid-end 2007 & still its not fully completed, which itself is a great rip-off. Remeber their ads, "Slice of Koregaon Park in Baner" (rather Balewadi) ! :D In reality, the sales failed to take off as expected, hence you see the premium feel of project going down with the launch of phase2, which is just like any tom,dick or harry project.
    Couple of my friends were there somewhere in Dec 12, and they too said that for the price it is not worth, especially the room size (As you rightly said), the layout looks cramped if considered all buildings getting completed (remember there will be more flats now as ph2 has smaller flats) & the quality, though better than local nearby builders, surely doesn't give premium feel.

Supreme Pallacio beats this projects hands down, only drawback is that Pallacio location is more bad than Willows as it is near Pancard club.

As per me the location is not prime.

+1.
    But didn't salesguy tell you about DP road to Aundh from this project ? :D
    Btw, the view is even more pathetic, you see the chawl (comfort zone) adjoining to it. :o
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres

But didn't salesguy tell you about DP road to Aundh from this project ? :D

Thanks Realacres, you are aware of such DP Road exist or any idea?

would appreciate any comments on this
    CommentQuote
  • If I have learnt one new term really well after after coming to Pune it is DP road.

My son goes for drawing class every Sunday afternoon and I use those 2 hours for visiting nearby ( 5 KM radious ) projects mostly for fun and keeping me updated on new sales gimmicks of builders. I certainly dont leave the builder's premises till the sales guys dont tell me about at least 1 DP road coming soon and shopping mall to be launched very soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by OnlyPune
    If I have learnt one new term really well after after coming to Pune it is DP road.
    My son goes for drawing class every Sunday afternoon and I use those 2 hours for visiting nearby ( 5 KM radious ) projects mostly for fun and keeping me updated on new sales gimmicks of builders. I certainly dont leave the builder's premises till the sales guys dont tell me about at least 1 DP road coming soon and shopping mall to be launced very soon.

Hehe. Just check that the drawing class does not belong to some builder ... check your kid's drawing folder ... he is not being taught to draw DP road ... this way builder save on the artists cost ... that he need to pay advt agency
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by compuwalah
    hehe. Just check that the drawing class does not belong to some builder ... Check your kid's drawing folder ... He is not being taught to draw dp road ... This way builder save on the artists cost ... That he need to pay advt agency

lol
    CommentQuote
  • Guys - Any update on Vascon willows? Construction seems to be going at a snail's pace. Amenity area is mostly blocked by the construction activity in Tower F.

Also, Any update on the new tower launches?

At this pace it will take another 5 years to complete the entire project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mebuyer
    Guys - Any update on Vascon willows? Construction seems to be going at a snail's pace. Amenity area is mostly blocked by the construction activity in Tower F.

Also, Any update on the new tower launches?

At this pace it will take another 5 years to complete the entire project.

Why are you worried? Have you booked there?
    CommentQuote
  • The problem with this project is they started as premium project, with bigger sized flats (remember they advertised it as Slice of Koregaon park in baner :D ) but in Balewadi, they didn't get good response & hence had to launch ph2 with smaller sized flat. So, ph1 get different clientele & ph2 another type. Add to it high loading which makes carpet area far less than what it feels looking at super-built up area.
    And with smaller sized flats, the total no. of flats too increased. The project conceptualized earlier was good but as it progressed, it became more & more cramped. And the buildings which are already completed, there have been issues of water seepage not just inside flat but even in parking !! :o So, ready poss flats/resale also getting hard to sell.
    And apart from all this, with ever on-going constro here, it doesn't give a feel of completed project despite the project being 5 years old. If it takes another 5 years, the guy who booked early will end up waiting for 10 years to get feel of completed project !!
    Somehow Vascon messed up heavily here.
    Btw, Vascon share prices have tumbled from 130 to 30.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    The problem with this project is they started as premium project, with bigger sized flats (remember they advertised it as Slice of Koregaon park in baner :D ) but in Balewadi, they didn't get good response & hence had to launch ph2 with smaller sized flat. So, ph1 get different clientele & ph2 another type. Add to it high loading which makes carpet area far less than what it feels looking at super-built up area.
    And with smaller sized flats, the total no. of flats too increased. The project conceptualized earlier was good but as it progressed, it became more & more cramped. And the buildings which are already completed, there have been issues of water seepage not just inside flat but even in parking !! :o So, ready poss flats/resale also getting hard to sell.
    And apart from all this, with ever on-going constro here, it doesn't give a feel of completed project despite the project being 5 years old. If it takes another 5 years, the guy who booked early will end up waiting for 10 years to get feel of completed project !!
    Somehow Vascon messed up heavily here.
    Btw, Vascon share prices have tumbled from 130 to 30.

One look at vascon's financials and you would know why the share price has tumbled. Losses are pilling up every quarter.

Just wondering, if its a good idea to buy a resale flat in ready construction towers. Available at a much lesser price that what builder is quoting.

BTW, KP's stock price has gone up 3 fold in last 3 years:)
    CommentQuote
  • had seen both a flat in the new wing and in the old wing. Was impressed with the flat size , and bedrooms were also decent compared to most properties coming up with tiny bedrooms.

.......only issue i spotted was the bedroom balconies was facing a temple under construction in the Parnika property. Dont know how loud it can get during festivals etc.

Concern started when I had gone to one of the older wing to see another resale flat, there was signs heavy water seepage's from the roof.
    CommentQuote