7 | Posts
9685 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survey number and 'Tukdabandi' act

hi friends

I have one question

Is it true that if a plot has a survey number then in that case one can buy small size agriculture plot with separate 7/12 on his name.

there are several plot schemes around Marunji area near hinjewadi and the developer said that the plots come under Survey number due to which separate 7/12 will be done even for 2000 sq. feet agri. land.

one of my uncle who is lawyer went hinjewadi Talathi office to confirm this and they also said that "yes" it is allowed and legal.

is "tukadabandi" act is different than this ??

please help

Re : Survey number and 'Tukdabandi' act

I do not have any help for you to offer but google Lands of maharashtra.. you should get required information there.

Comment

Since your uncle is a lawyer and he made a personal visit to the Talathi office and got it confirmed this must be true.
      Though I thought otherwise.
      If the offie says they will do 7/12 separately why don't you go ahead with the deal.
      Also don't forget to post your experience after it.

Comment

In our case it's a common 7/12 extract for the entire 1 acre land parcel and all of our names written on it. The land parcel has Survey No.

Comment

Originally posted by mankind View Post
          hi friends

I have one question

Is it true that if a plot has a survey number then in that case one can buy small size agriculture plot with separate 7/12 on his name.

there are several plot schemes around Marunji area near hinjewadi and the developer said that the plots come under Survey number due to which separate 7/12 will be done even for 2000 sq. feet agri. land.

one of my uncle who is lawyer went hinjewadi Talathi office to confirm this and they also said that "yes" it is allowed and legal.

is "tukadabandi" act is different than this ??

please help
          please refer to this post :

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...t=18200&page=3

When you mention, you get seperate 7/12 extract for your piece, out of the big land parcel, how do you recoginize your land piece? Is this something like Survey No/Part i.e. like S.No XX/1/2/4 ?? If you are get the 7/12 for a particular plot, then i believe, the layout should be NA TP sanctioned; for agri land, its not true. AFAIK.

Irrespective, Gut or Survey no, tukadabandi is in force. Well, Talathis/Circle Officers are the people, who are always managed, by rubbing their palms. since, you are buying agricultural land, you will never know, which zone, it will come down, when town planning or any govt. development authority, comes in that area.

Also, there were few relaxations, around the above mentioned collector's order, which might allow guthewari (an effort to regularize, the transactions which are already done), till a particular city radius. Not sure, if new transactions are allowed, after the ruling.

Comment

Originally posted by kbhushan28 View Post
            please refer to this post :

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...t=18200&page=3

When you mention, you get seperate 7/12 extract for your piece, out of the big land parcel, how do you recoginize your land piece? Is this something like Survey No/Part i.e. like S.No XX/1/2/4 ?? If you are get the 7/12 for a particular plot, then i believe, the layout should be NA TP sanctioned; for agri land, its not true. AFAIK.

Irrespective, Gut or Survey no, tukadabandi is in force. Well, Talathis/Circle Officers are the people, who are always managed, by rubbing their palms. since, you are buying agricultural land, you will never know, which zone, it will come down, when town planning or any govt. development authority, comes in that area.

Also, there were few relaxations, around the above mentioned collector's order, which might allow guthewari (an effort to regularize, the transactions which are already done), till a particular city radius. Not sure, if new transactions are allowed, after the ruling.
            kbhushan28,

The land or that particular area has got survey number...and the specific plot will have a plot number.
            "Talathi" office told that "tukadabandi" applies to gut number and not survey number...

Comment

I also visited some of the schemes like this in and around Marunji/hinjewadi area. They sell saying all these clauses but as a buyer what u have to make sure how can I construct anything there ? One has to obtain permission from the concern authorities ...which is quite hectic. Also if some reservations comes on that then no escape. Overall future is dark in this case.So better to go for collecter sanctioned or TP sanctioned project.

Comment

Is Tukdabandi Act applicable for NA land too ?

Hi All,
                I have seen couple threads and discussions on "Tukdabandi" act for Agricultural land. But haven't seen any discussion in context to NA land.

My query is: If builder/developer has converted a agri land to NA, then can he sell the plots have size of 1500 - 2000 sqft. Can we do registry for individual plots of size 1500 sq ft and will there be seperate 7/12 in our name ?

Someone told me that even for NA land we can not buy the plot if the size is less than 10 Guntha. Hence wanted to know if "Tukdabandi" Act is applicable for NA land too ?

Regards,
                Sanjay

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X