Last updated: June 29 2019
124 | Posts
22156 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neco SkyPark at Pimple Nilakh, Wakad

Hi all

I am looking for 2 BHK arnd wakad , pimple Saudagar Or Pimple Nilakh. After lot of searching I found a construction which I kinda liked. Its Neco-Skypark by Vasupujya builders. Its in Pimple nilakh, wakad. I havent heard much about this builder though but found that it was good construction ...

http://www.vasupujya.com/current-projects/neco-skypark"

Anyone aware of this constructions and the builder? any reviews?
    Last edited September 29 2016, 12:19 PM.

Re : Neco SkyPark at Pimple Nilakh, Wakad

I would not recommend this project. I am following this project for more than 3.5 year now. When I started searching right that time itself structure was ready. If the construction is going on even today that means it is delayed for a long time now. Inside walls are made up of ash bricks. When I went there one guy was removing existing wall and I could see black dust all over but the outside plaster was intact. Imagine what will happen during monsoon. Though I love Pimpale nilakh area I would not recommend this project.

Comment

With reference to the above post made by ilovepune, I would like to make a few comments:
      I respect your personal opinion, but I must say it presents a very wrong picture of the scheme. Hence allow me to make a few factual corrections.

Neco SkyPark construction started in 2009. Booking started in 2010.
      Buildings A-B-C, consisting of 141 flats were handed possession in 2012.
      It is more than 95% occupied & one can visit the flats there to get an idea about issues like leakages, problems, etc. I will not claim that it is bad or it is world class. One should see for himself how it is actually is.

As for Phase II, consisting of building D, the possession is on March 2014.
      For building E, possession is on December 2014.
      The entire RCC for them is complete & interior work has started. You can estimate for yourself how much work is remaining now.

Replying to the original query by projbor:
      The builder has completed past projects in Vimannagar (Neco Garden, Neco NX, Neco Harmony)
      Infact, his 3 buildings at Neco SkyPark are also over. Hence, you can ask anyone living there about their experience with the builder. On a personal note, the project quality at Neco SkyPark is better than the previous projects. Ofcourse, the property prices are also higher.
      Also, there are already threads on this forum where people have asked the same question regarding Neco SkyPark/Vasupujya Corporation. I recommend you go through them once. Also, you can visit the facebook page (www./NecoSkyPark) & directly ask the people there about the project. It is best that one take opinion from the customer directly instead of passersby.

Comment

Originally posted by rahulajmera View Post
        With reference to the above post made by ilovepune, I would like to make a few comments:
        I respect your personal opinion, but I must say it presents a very wrong picture of the scheme. Hence allow me to make a few factual corrections.

Neco SkyPark construction started in 2009. Booking started in 2010.
        Buildings A-B-C, consisting of 141 flats were handed possession in 2012.
        It is more than 95% occupied & one can visit the flats there to get an idea about issues like leakages, problems, etc. I will not claim that it is bad or it is world class. One should see for himself how it is actually is.

As for Phase II, consisting of building D, the possession is on March 2014.
        For building E, possession is on December 2014.
        The entire RCC for them is complete & interior work has started. You can estimate for yourself how much work is remaining now.

Replying to the original query by projbor:
        The builder has completed past projects in Vimannagar (Neco Garden, Neco NX, Neco Harmony)
        Infact, his 3 buildings at Neco SkyPark are also over. Hence, you can ask anyone living there about their experience with the builder. On a personal note, the project quality at Neco SkyPark is better than the previous projects. Ofcourse, the property prices are also higher.
        Also, there are already threads on this forum where people have asked the same question regarding Neco SkyPark/Vasupujya Corporation. I recommend you go through them once. Also, you can visit the facebook page (www./NecoSkyPark) & directly ask the people there about the project. It is best that one take opinion from the customer directly instead of passersby.
        Even after tracking this project for 3 and half year If you refer me as passer by then that is fine with me. Truth is, this project is delayed for a long time now. Quality of the construction is also average which can not be denied. My comments were not personal but want to ensure that others do not get into mess and later regret. If my comments were in any way personal to you then my sincere apologies.

Comment

worst passage space on floors

@Rahul

Sky park has worst passage space on floors, when one flat’s safety door need to open, other opposite flat’s safety door needs to be either closed OR opened fully and flat to the side walls. And same procedure while closing safety doors. Passage space is hardly 4ft width which is ridiculous

Even husband-wife together cannot walk in passage if someone coming opposite side

I was in C building to check sample flat which is sales office too

Now the big question why to pay 67+ lakhs for such 2BHK flats

Comment

See all other post by rahulajmera and you will see he is promoting neco-skypark in all of his post.

Comment

Let me clarify to all that I'm a representative of Vasupujya Corporation (Builders of Neco SkyPark). My purpose of being in the forum is to dispel any myths regarding projects being constructed by us. Also, to clarify any questions people wish to ask regarding our projects. As this is a public forum, I don't have anything to hide and all information provided by me can be deemed as authentic, from my side.
              Also if people are interested in projects around Baner-Aundh region, I gladly assist them.

@thepune1576 - The passages at Neco SkyPark are 5 feet in width, which are sufficient for 2 people to walk together. In order to provide spacious flats and reduce loading, the passage area has been compromised. Ofcourse, people pay 60+ Lakhs for the spacious flats where they live in, not for the passage way, where they spend barely a few seconds of their time daily. I will clarify that opposite flats facing each other can open quite comfortably without having to be closed/opened completely.

@ilovepune - What delay are you talking about? Just because Neco SkyPark is being built at a much less rapid pace than Kolte Patil's projects, does not mean it is delayed. As I have said, over 130 families stay in buildings A-B-C with possession of D-Building due in March 2014.
              FYI: There was a 6 month delay in 2011 as migrant labourers had been driven out of the state due to political issues. This was for many construction projects in the state.
              Last edited April 9 2013, 07:29 PM.

Comment

SO mr ajmera , you are claiming that you didnt take 30% loading on carpet area?
                The spacious flats i am anyways paying for that. Over and above that i am paying 30 % extra , and against this you as a builder are supposed to provide me with certain common aminities, which includes "spacious passage area". Now i hardly think 4 ft is spacious.

Comment

@Rahul
                  Sky Park has 30% loading and you are saying 4ft passage to reduce loading. Then why you have not reduced the loading?

All other builders also have 30% loading but have good passage space. Just go and check your opposite project Park Green field. Unfortunately it is sold out.

The most import thing, spacious passage give advantage to kids to play outside OR cycling. Don’t expect kids to go down to play area in 42-43 deg. temperature/rain
                  Last edited April 9 2013, 12:34 PM.

Comment

@Ashishjagani - We have charged 25% loading for buildings A-B-C.
                    The loading is generally more than 40% if one actually calculates it mathematically. However in Pune, loading is assumed at 30-35%.
                    For example, in Ahmedabad, where the actual loading is imposed on the customer, it is 54%.

For the extra loading that you pay at Neco SkyPark, we have provided amenities such as:
                    SkyPark on top terrace with walking track
                    Grand Entrance Lobby with Italian Marble flooring
                    Two elevators (Passenger & Stretcher)
                    For a complete clarification, you check the list at Amenities
                    You can see for yourself what is provided in the project.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X