Marvel Zephyr, Marvel Realtors, Kharadi, Pune

Last updated: April 27 2015
17 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Marvel Zephyr, Marvel Realtors, Kharadi, Pune

I haven't checked this project for its high price tag,
    but a friend was interested in buying here and was negotiating with the builder. He could negotiate upto 3500 psft (in a group of two). The flats are really not selling here and builder is ready to reduce price on hard negotiations...

Originally posted by sam2008 View Post
    at 4500 psft u can get a nice homein kothrud area with good specs then why go such remote place.

sam...

Comment

Originally posted by aditi sharma View Post
      but a friend was interested in buying here and was negotiating with the builder. He could negotiate upto 3500 psft (in a group of two). The flats are really not selling here and builder is ready to reduce price on hard negotiations...
      Ouch! Any idea about the one next to it? EON Watefront?

Comment

Originally posted by aditi sharma View Post
        I just inquired about this property, and they're still asking for 4500 psft .. Does it sound high ? Can someone please point me to some hot properties to own in Pune for an investment ? Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by samirv View Post
          I just inquired about this property, and they're still asking for 4500 psft .. Does it sound high ? Can someone please point me to some hot properties to own in Pune for an investment ? Thanks in advance
          Models are hot, properties are not...... If you want a "hot" property Bhosle Group is selling Castle Royale..... penthouses 8000 Sqft area per penthouse. No idea about price he is quoting. Check that out...... Only remember not to get your hands burnt if it turns out to be too hot to invest in.....

Comment

Originally posted by akssenti View Post
            Models are hot, properties are not...... If you want a "hot" property Bhosle Group is selling Castle Royale..... penthouses 8000 Sqft area per penthouse. No idea about price he is quoting. Check that out...... Only remember not to get your hands burnt if it turns out to be too hot to invest in.....
            To do a site visit those Castle Royal guys ask your Form 16 of previous year so that they can judge whether you have that purchasing capacity

Comment

Couple of years ago Marvel was building only highend designer kind of house. I remember going with a high profile senior in one of Marvel property. During those time(I am talking about 2004-early 2005) the difference between a Marvel and most others used to be high. However the gulf has reduced with others catching up on highend house and Marvel getting into middle segment.They have speed team who continuously does R & D on newer trends to make life comfortable.

However this still does not justify 4500 tag in an area like Kharadi. If we look at people who will probably buy then they wd be IT guys with 2-10 yrs of exp. For many this kind of price will be out of reach. In addition Kharadi area really does not appeal as a residential area. There are better places. This is definitely not a value for money deal.

Hence for most of us this kind of price tag does not make sense.

Cheers,
              Birendra.
              Last edited by birendra; January 9 2010, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Has anybody in this forum bought with Marvel either in Kharadi OR Magarpatta. Pls share the rates & experience so far.

Comment

Hi all,

Please note that there is already a thread running on Marvel Zephyr here
                  http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/real-estate-pune/t-marvel-zephyr-marvel-realtors-kharadi-pune-77749.html

We prefer not to have parallel threads running on the same topic as this dilutes the information shared. Request you all to repost your comments on the above posted link.

Thank you

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X