Sort by :
Filter by :
- Project Name : Western Hills
Project Location : Baner - Sus, Pune
Tentative Possession : 2.5 years post launch
Project Details :
Project Accessibility :
1 km from Pune Mumbai Expressway
2 kms from D Mart Hyper Market
6 kms from Hinjewadi IT SEZ
8 kms from University Circle
Schools & Hospitals in close vicinity
Property Type : 2 BHK (Compact)
Carpet Area : 531.53 sq.ft.
Terrace Area : 80.08 sq.ft.
Saleable Area : 796 sq.ft.
Property Type : 2 BHK
Carpet Area : 736.8 sq.ft.
Terrace Area : 122.60 sq.ft.
Saleable Area : 1117 sq.ft.
Home Loan Funding:
The project awaits approval from ICICI Bank Home Loans for funding
Project plans have been submitted for approval with Pune Municipal Corporation
Builder Profile :
Atul Enterprises was promoted by Mr. Hemraj Mundada in 1981. Over the past 32 years, the developer has constructed and delivered 20 million sq.ft. of real estate, and is currently developing 2 million sq.ft. of real estate. The developer has a major presence in Pune
Project Features and Amenities :
Vitrified flooring Swimming pool with kid's pool Club house with gym Badminton,tennis & squash court Barbeque area Essential commercial, independent, guest parking zone Guest house Jogging/walking tracks etc.
Offer for ICICIdirect.com Customers:
Budget: 45.8 Lacs (2 BHK Compact)
62.7 Lacs (2 BHK)
Rate: 4700/- per sq.ft.
Floor rise of 100/- per sq.ft. extra for apartment 5th floor & above.
Token amount 2 Lac at the time of booking & balance
of 15% of total property cost with in 15 days of booking.CommentQuote1Flag
- But where is it? I didn't find such big free space in Baner-Sus road.CommentQuote0Flag
- Behind Vibgyor on the other side of the highway.
Huge advt was there in TOI this Saturday.CommentQuote0Flag
- hmmm so i see so many projects are advertised/launched/soft launched which means i don't see a slowdown yet, looks like pune has lots of buyers who have not caught bus yet :)CommentQuote0Flag
- forget about slowdown....prices are still pumping up...CommentQuote0Flag
- well Atul enterprise is know for delaying the project......as far as Sus gaon is concern it will take at least 5 years to make it livable.4700 is way to much for that area....but kya kare YEH PUNE HAIN MERE JAAN..............CommentQuote2Flag
Anyone has idea if they have got all clearances including environmental clearances.
Was not sure based on Ravi Karandeekar's blog.
April post from rameshyahoo indicated that they are still pending.
- Western Hills Baner - Discounted FlatsOriginally Posted by Saurabh01Hi,
I heard a 40 acres -Western Hills project is coming in baner-Sus road and builder is Atul Enterprise. Does anyone have any information on this?
Yeah you are right for more details on Western Hills Baner please visit Discounted Flats Pune Properties Page.
Western Hills Baner
Location : Baner Builder :Atul Enterprises Address : Mohan Nagar,Baner,Pune.
Types : 2BHK, 2.5BHK, 3BHK, 3.5BHK, 4BHK Sizes : 796 sq ft - 3370sq ft
A dream project of the company, Westernhills is all set to change the way people perceive home and living. Spread over sprawling 40 acres of land, it’s a gated community with a unique “old new way of living”. It’s a perfect blend of old values of life and new-fangled ethos. It consists of Villas, Town Houses and Apartments.
Amenities - Western Hills
Children's play area
Very large Landscape gardens
- Hi, I have booked a flat in Western Hills project. If any one else has booked then please join. Thanks.CommentQuote5Flag
- Originally Posted by AishwaryWHi, I have booked a flat in Western Hills project. If any one else has booked then please join. Thanks.
At what rate/offer? When is the possession?CommentQuote0Flag
- they are quoting 4850/- as basic price and possession is in 3 years.CommentQuote0Flag
- Can you tell us the complete package?
how much is 1100 sq feet 2 bhk costing?CommentQuote0Flag
- It would go around 60 LACS.CommentQuote0Flag
- AishwaryW are you aware about NA sanctioning?? I ask them, they told its in under process. can you just told us why you choose this one ?? because I am also interested in same project.
you booked flat for investment purpose or for staying??CommentQuote0Flag
- BanerOriginally Posted by AishwaryWHi, I have booked a flat in Western Hills project. If any one else has booked then please join. Thanks.
Hi AishwaryW - I am interested in Baner too and I was considering Kumar Pinakin. Can you please tell why did you select Western Hills over Kumar Pinakin? How does these two projects differ from each other?
Your views will help me to take decision.