Siddharth builders - Siddharth heights

Last updated: September 10 2009
4 | Posts
2144 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siddharth builders - Siddharth heights

Any idea about this builder and their project?. This project is behind Naren hills in wanworie. Is it true that Project in the Naren hills area have even ground water problem?.

Re : Siddharth builders - Siddharth heights

Clearance

Originally posted by Navina View Post
    Any idea about this builder and their project?. This project is behind Naren hills in wanworie. Is it true that Project in the Naren hills area have even ground water problem?.
    check for hill or reserved area , does the builder has the required clearance ?

Comment

Originally posted by jigarrshah

What rates they are offering you? I can cross check with agent who is my friend and can give you details.

Thanks,
      Jigar Shah
      He quoted 3300psf when I checked 2 weeks ago..

Comment

s_rathore, I will be making a site visit this Sunday. I shall check this.

Comment

I visited the site today. The sales guy quoted 3500 psf , but when i said that they had earlier said 3300 psf, he said that he will give that rate. Also I did not find they had any wall or grill around the project. I read in one of the posts here that if there is no wall/boundary around the site, then it may not be approved. Also it is almost on a hilly area(so there must be water problems) and the project is the last in that area. So after the project its like a no mans land with a forest and looks lonely. The flats were spacious, 2bhk was above 1200 and 3 bhk was above 1600. The windows were very low and had no grills(so families with children to watch out or shell out extra to put grills on the windows). The bathroom doors were made out of some type of glass which will make you visible if you stand close to the doors.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X