Ira by Mantra Properties in Undri, Pune

Last updated: January 31 2016
9 | Posts
3275 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ira by Mantra Properties in Undri, Pune

I had recently booked 2 Bhk at IRA Undri. This project is from Mantra Properties and Majestique Developers. The design and construction quality looks good to me. They are giving possession by December 2015. Anyone has any idea about the builder? Post if you have also booked flat there.
    Last edited June 22 2015, 04:48 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Re : Ira by Mantra Properties in Undri, Pune

Hi I have recently booked a 2 BHK flat at Ira Undri. Our salesperson informed us that the possession would happen by Dec 2014. However in the agreement they are mentioning a period of 42 months from the date of agreement and are not ready to mention the promised possession time. Could you please advise what time time frame has been given to you and what does your agreement with them indicate. They also mentioned to us that this is the generalised agreement that provide to every one.

Originally posted by vikash8281 View Post
    i had recently booked 2bhk at IRA undri. this project is from mantra properties and majestique developers. the design and construction quality looks good to me. they are giving possession by dec 2015. anyone has any idea abt the builder? post if you hv aalso booked flat there.

Comment

Need your Reference - 2BHK in IRA

Originally posted by waseem1985 View Post
      Hi I have recently booked a 2 BHK flat at Ira Undri. Our salesperson informed us that the possession would happen by Dec 2014. However in the agreement they are mentioning a period of 42 months from the date of agreement and are not ready to mention the promised possession time. Could you please advise what time time frame has been given to you and what does your agreement with them indicate. They also mentioned to us that this is the generalised agreement that provide to every one.

HI Vikash, Waseem,

I am also planning to book 2 bhk in IRA but little concerned that thisa area is not in PMC till now.
      I am a 1st time investor so could you please both provide me your feedback regarding IRA.

Your urgent response is really appreciable!
      Regards
      Last edited February 1 2016, 03:08 PM. Reason: Original Name Mentioned

Comment

This builder is same one who owns Mantra Resorts. They have on-going projects in other parts of city. It will be better if you visit these projects first, find details about possession date & other stuff from sales people & then try to talk with some existing buyer. It will give more in-depth idea. Having said this, in current times, avoid buying under-constro & just launched projects. Opt for ready possession flats with completion certificate as said umpteen times earlier. And man, in anycase, there is no hardly much price difference between ready & under-constro project, so why take high risk by buying in under-constro project ? And if you add interest loss + rent, if any & the headache, its surely not worth buying under-constro. Just take a drive from Katraj to Wakad, or from Viman-nagar to Wagholi, you will find many projects where work has been literally halted.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Hello ever1 ....we had recently booked at IRA,& they are giving possession by march/june 2015, anyone has any idea abt possession ?
          Document ,possession,registration process detail plz

Comment

When i visited there site, looking at work progress, Dec 15 or beyond looked achievable. Scope for negotiation exists due to current times in RE and Undri still not in PMC.

Comment

Hi all, I heard about the project and that is amazing, they provide great facilities with amenities. The project area locality is perfect choice for all individuals to looking forward to a new accommodation.

Comment

I have booked Flat in IRA and also Registration is done. Work is in progress but seems still they are not able to give Proper handover date. Project infra looks good to me. Amenities also OK. Only Problem is Possession date. Initially they told Dec 2015, Now I can see it can extent to April 2016 as well

Comment

Never buy any flats from mantra majestic. They are the new emerging cheaters in pune. They will take your money,delay possession, invest yourmoney on their other projects and keep you waited.
                  Go for a small builder instead.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X