Last updated: December 4 2009
12 | Posts
5163 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pristine Grandeur wakad

Hi All,

What is right price for pristine grandeur project in wakad ? Please share your views.

Thanks,
    Piyush

Re : Pristine Grandeur wakad

Originally posted by piyushpune View Post
    Hi All,

What is right price for pristine grandeur project in wakad ? Please share your views.

Thanks,
    Piyush
    Last I heard that they were selling at 2375, I got a mail for the same, but as I am not interested in wakad, so never verified the rates....
    Cheers,
    -Ashish

Comment

2375 is the rate quoted by retail concepts... but they have only 3 BHK and that too limited options..... Not sure if the builder is also quoting the same rate....

Comment

Thanks for your responose. I liked its floor plan , layout and finishing. Is it right investment in this property?

I need feedback for this property ?

Thanks,
        Piyush

Comment

Real acres please comment. I am waiting for your view on this project.

Thanks.

Comment

a known friend got 3BHK there in May. Two terraces I guess. He got 2375 with HARD negotiations... now they are offering everyone the same rate....
            Eat, Pray and Love

Comment

Originally posted by piyushpune View Post
              Thanks for your responose. I liked its floor plan , layout and finishing. Is it right investment in this property?

I need feedback for this property ?

Thanks,
              Piyush
              Pathetic location. Either spend a bit more & come to baner-balewadi or go to PS/Woods or even parkstreet is better than this. Wait for couple of months more as RE prices are going to fall further. You will get sweeter deal if you can wait till Diwali or so.
              If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

I was quoted 35 lakhs for a 3 bhk flat including everything. The location as realacres commented is bad. The only way to go in is from wakad chowk and then you need an SUV to get to the project site. The nearby areas have slums which are unlikely to go away soon. The only good thing is that the project is almost complete.
                Last edited by mannusingh; September 2 2009, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Thanks for your valueable feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                    Pathetic location. Either spend a bit more & come to baner-balewadi or go to PS/Woods or even parkstreet is better than this. Wait for couple of months more as RE prices are going to fall further. You will get sweeter deal if you can wait till Diwali or so.
                    Is there any basis for the prices to drop by Diwali, or is the forthcoming election a criteria ? The prices appear to be hiked fictitiously, but a common man like us is unable to predict. Again a person in need is also unable to see and weight lot of things happening around. So please guide,
                    Sunshine

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X