Hi All,

What is right price for pristine grandeur project in wakad ? Please share your views.

Thanks,
Piyush
Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by piyushpune
    Hi All,

What is right price for pristine grandeur project in wakad ? Please share your views.

Thanks,
    Piyush

Last I heard that they were selling at 2375, I got a mail for the same, but as I am not interested in wakad, so never verified the rates....
    CommentQuote
  • 2375 is the rate quoted by retail concepts... but they have only 3 BHK and that too limited options..... Not sure if the builder is also quoting the same rate....
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your responose. I liked its floor plan , layout and finishing. Is it right investment in this property?

I need feedback for this property ?

Thanks,
    Piyush
    CommentQuote
  • Real acres please comment. I am waiting for your view on this project.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • a known friend got 3BHK there in May. Two terraces I guess. He got 2375 with HARD negotiations... now they are offering everyone the same rate....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piyushpune
    Thanks for your responose. I liked its floor plan , layout and finishing. Is it right investment in this property?

Thanks,
    Piyush

Pathetic location. Either spend a bit more & come to baner-balewadi or go to PS/Woods or even parkstreet is better than this. Wait for couple of months more as RE prices are going to fall further. You will get sweeter deal if you can wait till Diwali or so.
    CommentQuote
  • I was quoted 35 lakhs for a 3 bhk flat including everything. The location as realacres commented is bad. The only way to go in is from wakad chowk and then you need an SUV to get to the project site. The nearby areas have slums which are unlikely to go away soon. The only good thing is that the project is almost complete.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your valueable feedback.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Pathetic location. Either spend a bit more & come to baner-balewadi or go to PS/Woods or even parkstreet is better than this. Wait for couple of months more as RE prices are going to fall further. You will get sweeter deal if you can wait till Diwali or so.

Is there any basis for the prices to drop by Diwali, or is the forthcoming election a criteria ? The prices appear to be hiked fictitiously, but a common man like us is unable to predict. Again a person in need is also unable to see and weight lot of things happening around. So please guide,
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    now they are asking 2690 psf.
    can you share psf rate they offered you? now the total package including registration is 43+

please reply.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ="http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/members/mannusingh-23613.html"]Mannusingh,
    Can you please share the detail of the offer. I spoke to them about the 35L offer and they are saying it was without registration and few other things. According to them it basic + parking+MSEB.,
    Can you please share the detail of the offer. I spoke to them about the 35L offer and they are saying it was without registration and few other things. According to them it basic + parking+MSEB.
    CommentQuote
  • Stay away from any Pristine Properties in Pune

It is not at all good value for money. poor structure..poor finishing and too many false promises and no co-operation at all once you buy it..It's better to go with Mont Vert.

Originally Posted by piyushpune
    Thanks for your responose. I liked its floor plan , layout and finishing. Is it right investment in this property?

Thanks,
    Piyush
    CommentQuote