Last updated: July 1 2013
25 | Posts
5659 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just started or in prelunch baner sus road bhavdan phashan wakad area

hi,
    any new project is starting in baner, sus road, bhavdan, phashan, wakad area?
    looking for something which is just started or in pre-lunch. can only afford booking amount now.

plz suggest.

thanks.

Re : just started or in prelunch baner sus road bhavdan phashan wakad area

If u can wait for about 1 month then u will have an option of 2/3 bhk in Kumar Pinakin, Mohan nagar, Baner by Kumar Properties. It is their upcoming project close to sus road. Already construction has started. Last time about 1 month back when I checked plinth was complete.

PS: It is still a mystery for me why Kumar Properties name their projects starting with 'P'

Comment

Originally posted by ustad mimi View Post
      If u can wait for about 1 month then u will have an option of 2/3 bhk in Kumar Pinakin, Mohan nagar, Baner by Kumar Properties. It is their upcoming project close to sus road. Already construction has started. Last time about 1 month back when I checked plinth was complete.

PS: It is still a mystery for me why Kumar Properties name their projects starting with 'P'
      thanks ustad.
      why wait for 1 month?
      they haven't started booking?

Comment

They even didnt name it till March end although construction had started in Feb I suppose. Official launch of the project is awaited for reasons better known to Kumar Properties. Sales person says that since brochure, sample flat, floor plan etc are not ready hence this project is not launched yet.

Bookings have not started yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ustad mimi View Post
          They even didnt name it till March end although construction had started in Feb I suppose. Official launch of the project is awaited for reasons better known to Kumar Properties. Sales person says that since brochure, sample flat, floor plan etc are not ready hence this project is not launched yet.

Bookings have not started yet.
          Thanks ustad for the info and please share the update if they start taking bookings or any progress....!!!

Comment

First ppl enquire about pre launch offers and invest in such projects without looking at the builder or approvals he have received, then wait 5 - 6 yrs and curse builders for not able to deliver projects on time.

Why would builders worry about completing a project , when ppl like u are ready to give them interest free money to them for as long as they want in the name of "pre-booking" .

nyways its not my money .. why do I even care ....

Comment

Originally posted by Ashishjagani View Post
              First ppl enquire about pre launch offers and invest in such projects without looking at the builder or approvals he have received, then wait 5 - 6 yrs and curse builders for not able to deliver projects on time.

Why would builders worry about completing a project , when ppl like u are ready to give them interest free money to them for as long as they want in the name of "pre-booking" .

nyways its not my money .. why do I even care ....
              why do u assume that i'll not look at builder??

i understand there r risks. n by looking at recent PRA thread it's scary thing...

but with pre launch or project which is just started, u pay only booking amount, then u can arrange some funds to pay 1st (n more if possible) installments, n finally apply for loan...

basically delay might result into less home loan burden.

n not to mention discounted (or less) rate.

hope i was able to explain myself.

Comment

Originally posted by garibaadmi View Post
                why do u assume that i'll not look at builder??

i understand there r risks. n by looking at recent PRA thread it's scary thing...

but with pre launch or project which is just started, u pay only booking amount, then u can arrange some funds to pay 1st (n more if possible) installments, n finally apply for loan...

basically delay might result into less home loan burden.

n not to mention discounted (or less) rate.

hope i was able to explain myself.
                A pre - launch is where the builders have not got all the required approvals. Even if a single approval not received may put this project in back burner for more than a yr.
                Your money invested gets blocked for more than a yr without any appreciation.
                There is no guarantee that builder will refund the money .
                Basically a delay means your 8- 10 laks earns 0 % intrest on it till that time. a 2 yr delay means a loss of 1.5 L considering 10 L invested and normal FD rate of 8 %

Secondly , there are no guarantees on whims and fancies of builder. You may think u got it at a discounted rate. Lets say he delays this project by 2 yrs , then tells u now the new rate is xxxx/ sqrft and you will have to pay the excess amt. What will u do ?

SO there are pros and cons .. choose wisely.

Comment

I also agree with garibaadmi...It's not like once we get to know the rate, we will book. And regarding possession, no builder can guarantee about the same as there may be unforeseen events which lead to delay. I am referring to non technical delays as technical delays are caused by builders only(if they have sought all clearance then it can be avoided). It's good to invest in newly launched project if you have some saving to book the flat and then you can pay as per CLP(construction linked payment). In this case, you will have to think of loan or hefty EMIs very later on. Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashishjagani View Post
                    A pre - launch is where the builders have not got all the required approvals. Even if a single approval not received may put this project in back burner for more than a yr.
                    Your money invested gets blocked for more than a yr without any appreciation.
                    There is no guarantee that builder will refund the money .
                    Basically a delay means your 8- 10 laks earns 0 % intrest on it till that time. a 2 yr delay means a loss of 1.5 L considering 10 L invested and normal FD rate of 8 %

Secondly , there are no guarantees on whims and fancies of builder. You may think u got it at a discounted rate. Lets say he delays this project by 2 yrs , then tells u now the new rate is xxxx/ sqrft and you will have to pay the excess amt. What will u do ?

SO there are pros and cons .. choose wisely.
                    while i don't disagree to ur points.

delay doesn't stop prices going up. u r getting virtual appreciation (which becomes real eventually).

with FD, even if ur 10 lacs becomes 11.5 after 2 years, will that be enuf to buy same project after 2 years? that kind of risk analysis, calculations u've to do n decide...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X