hi,
any new project is starting in baner, sus road, bhavdan, phashan, wakad area?
looking for something which is just started or in pre-lunch. can only afford booking amount now.

plz suggest.

thanks.
Read more
23 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If u can wait for about 1 month then u will have an option of 2/3 bhk in Kumar Pinakin, Mohan nagar, Baner by Kumar Properties. It is their upcoming project close to sus road. Already construction has started. Last time about 1 month back when I checked plinth was complete.

PS: It is still a mystery for me why Kumar Properties name their projects starting with 'P'
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ustad mimi
    If u can wait for about 1 month then u will have an option of 2/3 bhk in Kumar Pinakin, Mohan nagar, Baner by Kumar Properties. It is their upcoming project close to sus road. Already construction has started. Last time about 1 month back when I checked plinth was complete.

PS: It is still a mystery for me why Kumar Properties name their projects starting with 'P'

thanks ustad.
    why wait for 1 month?
    they haven't started booking?
    CommentQuote
  • They even didnt name it till March end although construction had started in Feb I suppose. Official launch of the project is awaited for reasons better known to Kumar Properties. Sales person says that since brochure, sample flat, floor plan etc are not ready hence this project is not launched yet.

Bookings have not started yet.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ustad mimi
    They even didnt name it till March end although construction had started in Feb I suppose. Official launch of the project is awaited for reasons better known to Kumar Properties. Sales person says that since brochure, sample flat, floor plan etc are not ready hence this project is not launched yet.

Bookings have not started yet.

Thanks ustad for the info and please share the update if they start taking bookings or any progress....!!!
    CommentQuote
  • First ppl enquire about pre launch offers and invest in such projects without looking at the builder or approvals he have received, then wait 5 - 6 yrs and curse builders for not able to deliver projects on time.

Why would builders worry about completing a project , when ppl like u are ready to give them interest free money to them for as long as they want in the name of "pre-booking" .

nyways its not my money .. why do I even care ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ashishjagani
    First ppl enquire about pre launch offers and invest in such projects without looking at the builder or approvals he have received, then wait 5 - 6 yrs and curse builders for not able to deliver projects on time.

Why would builders worry about completing a project , when ppl like u are ready to give them interest free money to them for as long as they want in the name of "pre-booking" .

why do u assume that i'll not look at builder??

i understand there r risks. n by looking at recent PRA thread it's scary thing...

but with pre launch or project which is just started, u pay only booking amount, then u can arrange some funds to pay 1st (n more if possible) installments, n finally apply for loan...

basically delay might result into less home loan burden.

n not to mention discounted (or less) rate.

hope i was able to explain myself.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by garibaadmi
    why do u assume that i'll not look at builder??

i understand there r risks. n by looking at recent PRA thread it's scary thing...

but with pre launch or project which is just started, u pay only booking amount, then u can arrange some funds to pay 1st (n more if possible) installments, n finally apply for loan...

basically delay might result into less home loan burden.

n not to mention discounted (or less) rate.

hope i was able to explain myself.

A pre - launch is where the builders have not got all the required approvals. Even if a single approval not received may put this project in back burner for more than a yr.
    Your money invested gets blocked for more than a yr without any appreciation.
    There is no guarantee that builder will refund the money .
    Basically a delay means your 8- 10 laks earns 0 % intrest on it till that time. a 2 yr delay means a loss of 1.5 L considering 10 L invested and normal FD rate of 8 %

Secondly , there are no guarantees on whims and fancies of builder. You may think u got it at a discounted rate. Lets say he delays this project by 2 yrs , then tells u now the new rate is xxxx/ sqrft and you will have to pay the excess amt. What will u do ?

SO there are pros and cons .. choose wisely.
    CommentQuote
  • I also agree with garibaadmi...It's not like once we get to know the rate, we will book. And regarding possession, no builder can guarantee about the same as there may be unforeseen events which lead to delay. I am referring to non technical delays as technical delays are caused by builders only(if they have sought all clearance then it can be avoided). It's good to invest in newly launched project if you have some saving to book the flat and then you can pay as per CLP(construction linked payment). In this case, you will have to think of loan or hefty EMIs very later on. Hope this helps.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ashishjagani
    A pre - launch is where the builders have not got all the required approvals. Even if a single approval not received may put this project in back burner for more than a yr.
    Your money invested gets blocked for more than a yr without any appreciation.
    There is no guarantee that builder will refund the money .
    Basically a delay means your 8- 10 laks earns 0 % intrest on it till that time. a 2 yr delay means a loss of 1.5 L considering 10 L invested and normal FD rate of 8 %

Secondly , there are no guarantees on whims and fancies of builder. You may think u got it at a discounted rate. Lets say he delays this project by 2 yrs , then tells u now the new rate is xxxx/ sqrft and you will have to pay the excess amt. What will u do ?

SO there are pros and cons .. choose wisely.

while i don't disagree to ur points.

delay doesn't stop prices going up. u r getting virtual appreciation (which becomes real eventually).

with FD, even if ur 10 lacs becomes 11.5 after 2 years, will that be enuf to buy same project after 2 years? that kind of risk analysis, calculations u've to do n decide...
    CommentQuote
  • Pre launch

Originally Posted by Ashishjagani
    First ppl enquire about pre launch offers and invest in such projects without looking at the builder or approvals he have received, then wait 5 - 6 yrs and curse builders for not able to deliver projects on time.

You are right.With our erudite buyers ready to finance projects,builders lifestyles,foreign tours, why should they bother about getting timely sanctions and completing project in time.They help advocates earn their income by consequent litigation.
    But I totally disagree with"nyways its not my money .. why do I even care"
    Members of this forum are here to advice and share knowledge in unbiased manner and help other members buy good projects and/or save themselves from getting stuck in projects like PRA Wagholi etc.
    CommentQuote
  • You think builder dosent knows that by stalling the project for 2 yrs, the price has been appreciated.
    What if you invest 10 L right now in a pre launch. The sanctions take 2 yrs, after that the builder starts project at a higher rate, and tells existing investors to add 5 L more if they want to stay invested in that flat.

So what is the appreciation you got in 2 yrs ? All the appreciation was taken up by builders. You anyways have to pay the excess rate which you would have nyways got after 2 yrs.

Dont tell me this dosent happen and builder cant demand such things. Its happened before, is happening now too.

Originally Posted by garibaadmi

delay doesn't stop prices going up. u r getting virtual appreciation (which becomes real eventually).

with FD, even if ur 10 lacs becomes 11.5 after 2 years, will that be enuf to buy same project after 2 years? that kind of risk analysis, calculations u've to do n decide...
    CommentQuote
  • I think this thread is going off track. I am also interested in pre-launch of just launched projects in bhavdhan, pashan, warje.

So please lets discuss if there are any such projects.

With all due respect the philosophy on pre-launch and appreciation can be discussed in a different thread.

Thanks,
    Anup Doshi.
    CommentQuote
  • Checked today Kumar Pinakin site. 2nd slab is over. Project will have 5 towers, each 11 story with 8 flats on every floor. The corner flats are 3 bhk and inner 4 flats are 2bhk. Plan of 3 bhk and 2 bhk both is same with only difference that 1 room is missing in 2bhk. Common walls can b an issue for few people like my dad. Otherwise 3bhk plan is good. 2bhk 1062sqft and 3 bhk 1445 sq ft.
    Expected launch is within 1 month. Rate is expected to b 5K+. Possession will take 3 yrs at least.

Regency builder is also making a huge project behind Yash Orchid. Details were not available.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by garibaadmi

Yes, but this remains virtual gains in RE, & that too if prices go up. Seen cases where bookings done in 2008 were at higher rates compared to mid-end 2009 when atleast 60-65% project was done. RE can go both ways. And for end user, why should appreciation be of prime importance ? For me, it would be quality delivery of the final product in time bound manner even if it means to pay a bit more.

And man, in FD, your interest earned & principal amount, both are secure. In RE, forget on paper appreciation, even principal amount can't be lost, not to forget freebies of headache & higher fone bills ! :D

Just go & visit Grahak Panchayat & similar organisations, you will be shocked with the complaint of non-starting of project even after 2 years !!

First people will buy in pre-launch, & then go complaining everywhere. As said before, if bakra is ready to dance in front of slaughter house, why blame slaughterman ? :o

PRA, Hubtown, OM builders tropica at Ravet or Mont Vert at Pirangut, all are stuck for past years.

Anyways, at the end of the day, decision rests with the buyer, to remain calm & make wise decision or to give in & become bakra.
    CommentQuote
  • If there is options, always go for ready possession. u know exactly what u r purchasing..
    Pre launch offers are gimmick and very risky....in pre launch people might lose money and other important thing called "peace of mind" ..

one of the example of major failure - Midori towers..

If not ready Possession, buy at least some phase 2 or 3......in existing society...little safer than new project which is been created from scratch...
    CommentQuote