I saw saarthi shilp near ekalavya college today. All flats are almost sold out. I did not kine the ready flats and found them to be too small. And rumors say that the front of the complex is a pat of a slum redevelopment programme. Could anybody throw more light on this project?
Read more
49 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • when opened the booking the rates were 3200. now they do not neg below 4200 as per last update. it was initially named as avyakul which didnt sale its first flat and later tekan over by sarthi and named as shilp.

sam...
    CommentQuote
  • So is the front part, really a part of Slum Redevelopment as you have mentioned? If so, how will that effect the project ? Just trying to understand the repurcussions.
    -Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • Yes,slum development project is planned there. But I think slum project will be in the backside of the project...in front of this project there is Sarthi's other project .But I can say this is one of the best area left in Kothrud. U need to negotiate hard with this builder. forget about all flats booked...Flats must be vacant in that old building also as his neighbour Bhujabal is also trying to sell his flats for couple of years.
    CommentQuote
  • not slum redevelopment

It is not slum redevelopment. No slum existed there. The land was given by Govt. to owner society for constructing homes under 'Economically Weaker Section' scheme. Build has agreed to construct small houses for members of the owner society (250+) & got development rights against that...

I have booked a flat there. My lawyer told me that even Maurya Vihar near Dahanukar colony was developed in the same fashion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sam2008
    . it was initially named as avyakul which didnt sale its first flat and later tekan over by sarthi and named as shilp.

sam...

Did the flats didn't sell due to the builder or is there any other hidden reason for this? If location is good, price was right, why no sales by avyakul? Don't panic, just my habit of getting suspicious. Anyways, I would like to know the answers for the same, if any one has.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Did the flats didn't sell due to the builder or is there any other hidden reason for this? If location is good, price was right, why no sales by avyakul? Don't panic, just my habit of getting suspicious. Anyways, I would like to know the answers for the same, if any one has.

Saarthi had opened Avyakul last aug/sep with 4200, that had a swimming pool on the terrace. Some months after that, the swimming pool was scrapped(too ambitious !) and scheme was launched as Shilp at 3300 somtime in march april this year. And flats are still available in Shilp although the current quoted rate is 4300

The location is Ok. Front part(facing Pallab) would be having small 1 BHK for whoever. The back side would have 4 bldgs
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres

wil ledit if allowed
    CommentQuote
  • Saarthi had opened Avyakul last aug/sep with 4200, that had a swimming pool on the terrace. Some months after that, the swimming pool was scrapped(too ambitious !) and scheme was launched as Shilp at 3300 somtime in march april this year. And flats are still available in Shilp although the current quoted rate is 4300

The location is Ok. Front part(facing Pallab) would be having small 1 BHK for whoever. The back side would have 4 bldgs

But the apartment size is too small..3BHK saleable is 1087 and carpet is 807. Biggest 2BHK is saleable 864 caprpet 659. 6 flats on one floor. ONly ameneties are central garden and gum/clubhouse. But going by the clubhouse status in Shrushti I wont bet on the gym/clubhouse. And the specifications are very low end. 16' ceramic tiles flooring? come on, people put better tiles in bathrooms

Total package for 2 bhk is 40-42 L(depending on area) and for 3 bhk is 52lac. POssesion is claimed for Dec '10 and you would have to pay 50% since 7th/8th slab is completed :-(
    CommentQuote
  • This means not to buy here. Good.;)
    Originally Posted by gsa177
    Saarthi had opened Avyakul last aug/sep with 4200, that had a swimming pool on the terrace. Some months after that, the swimming pool was scrapped(too ambitious !) and scheme was launched as Shilp at 3300 somtime in march april this year. And flats are still available in Shilp although the current quoted rate is 4300

But the apartment size is too small..3BHK saleable is 1087 and carpet is 807. Biggest 2BHK is saleable 864 caprpet 659. 6 flats on one floor. ONly ameneties are central garden and gum/clubhouse. But going by the clubhouse status in Shrushti I wont bet on the gym/clubhouse. And the specifications are very low end. 16' ceramic tiles flooring? come on, people put better tiles in bathrooms

Total package for 2 bhk is 40-42 L(depending on area) and for 3 bhk is 52lac. POssesion is claimed for Dec '10 and you would have to pay 50% since 7th/8th slab is completed :-(
    CommentQuote
  • I checked their website and they have mentioned 16'*16' ceramic flooring tiles..I see a lot of other builders displaying the same thing on their website..I am guessing that the dimensions mentioned are length & breadth; thats a bit more than a foot tile (...pardon my ignorance, if it has something to do with the thickness of the tile etc.)...So then, is ceramic flooring the reason of your contention, gsa177?..just trying to understand your statement "16' ceramic tiles flooring? come on, people put better tiles in bathrooms".
    thanks & regards,
    -Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • well, I have nothing against the ceramic tiles per se. But you should see the tile quality in their existing project nearby. Using 2 ft x 2 ft or 3 ft x 3 ft good quality tiles wud cost the builder max 10 to 15k more per flat. If a builder is not ready to do that for a 50+L flat, what quality would you expect for the entire strucutre?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gsa177
    well, I have nothing against the ceramic tiles per se. But you should see the tile quality in their existing project nearby. Using 2 ft x 2 ft or 3 ft x 3 ft good quality tiles wud cost the builder max 10 to 15k more per flat. If a builder is not ready to do that for a 50+L flat, what quality would you expect for the entire strucutre?

just not the size but one has to see tht whether the builder is using 1st quality tile or not. sometimes 2nd quality also called as project order quality tiles r used.

sam...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,
    Has anybody baught flat in sarathi shilp? And whats the reputation of builder (Quality,timely delivery)?? I saw somewhere he is quoting around 4700psf :bab (59):.. what do u think should be the ideal price?
    CommentQuote
  • Future Challenges - Sarthi Shilp

I agree this is the only remaining area in Kothrud which have new schemes and buildings..Sarthi have this massive project..Bhujbal also have some good projects..

But there are some challenges in Future that we should be well aware of like the approach road to the project - The road ( this is not road at all...just a lane) coming from Eklavya college is very thin and would never sustain any more additional traffic. Guess in 2 yrs time 500 new members would take possesion..would have 2000 people commuting ....I realy cant think of the scene ..

I heard the construction quality of the Shilp..is really below par!!

I sincerely feel..if any one looking 4 houses in Kothrud..you should think of resale properties..nearby..
    CommentQuote
  • Oh, Pune is no place to put money now, not in city , not in suburbs !

Try some other cities, or some land in your village - that may provide you better returns.
    CommentQuote