Collapse

Sarthi Shilp near Ekalavya college

Last updated: August 28 2010
49 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Sarthi Shilp near Ekalavya college

I checked their website and they have mentioned 16'*16' ceramic flooring tiles..I see a lot of other builders displaying the same thing on their website..I am guessing that the dimensions mentioned are length & breadth; thats a bit more than a foot tile (...pardon my ignorance, if it has something to do with the thickness of the tile etc.)...So then, is ceramic flooring the reason of your contention, gsa177?..just trying to understand your statement "16' ceramic tiles flooring? come on, people put better tiles in bathrooms".
    thanks & regards,
    -Rahul
    Last edited by RahulD23; November 28 2009, 08:07 PM. Reason: added a line

Comment

well, I have nothing against the ceramic tiles per se. But you should see the tile quality in their existing project nearby. Using 2 ft x 2 ft or 3 ft x 3 ft good quality tiles wud cost the builder max 10 to 15k more per flat. If a builder is not ready to do that for a 50+L flat, what quality would you expect for the entire strucutre?
      Last edited by gsa177; November 29 2009, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gsa177 View Post
        well, I have nothing against the ceramic tiles per se. But you should see the tile quality in their existing project nearby. Using 2 ft x 2 ft or 3 ft x 3 ft good quality tiles wud cost the builder max 10 to 15k more per flat. If a builder is not ready to do that for a 50+L flat, what quality would you expect for the entire strucutre?
        just not the size but one has to see tht whether the builder is using 1st quality tile or not. sometimes 2nd quality also called as project order quality tiles r used.

sam...

Comment

Hi All,
          Has anybody baught flat in sarathi shilp? And whats the reputation of builder (Quality,timely delivery)?? I saw somewhere he is quoting around 4700psf .. what do u think should be the ideal price?

Comment

Future Challenges - Sarthi Shilp

I agree this is the only remaining area in Kothrud which have new schemes and buildings..Sarthi have this massive project..Bhujbal also have some good projects..

But there are some challenges in Future that we should be well aware of like the approach road to the project - The road ( this is not road at all...just a lane) coming from Eklavya college is very thin and would never sustain any more additional traffic. Guess in 2 yrs time 500 new members would take possesion..would have 2000 people commuting ....I realy cant think of the scene ..

I heard the construction quality of the Shilp..is really below par!!

I sincerely feel..if any one looking 4 houses in Kothrud..you should think of resale properties..nearby..

Comment

Oh, Pune is no place to put money now, not in city , not in suburbs !

Try some other cities, or some land in your village - that may provide you better returns.

Comment

confused

Realacres what you make out of this... i am looking to buy flat to live in.. not for investment. I lived in kothrud for last 4 years and i like the area. Plus I am IT guy so wakad, pimple saudgar and baner .. i can choose but personally i do not like any of those areas may be can give a chance to baner but problem is in all three areas also some in decent scheme flats will cost around 33 lakhs t 40 lakhs thats why I am looking to get anything around 40 in kothrud. Personally i do not see buying flat at these rates in pune make any financial sense. Thats why I am confused... what do u say is it good to invest such big amount to buy flat to live in? (I do not see rates in kothrud moving more 4-5% in next 3-4 years)

Comment

Originally posted by rameshbende View Post
                  Realacres what you make out of this... i am looking to buy flat to live in.. not for investment. I lived in kothrud for last 4 years and i like the area. Plus I am IT guy so wakad, pimple saudgar and baner .. i can choose but personally i do not like any of those areas may be can give a chance to baner but problem is in all three areas also some in decent scheme flats will cost around 33 lakhs t 40 lakhs thats why I am looking to get anything around 40 in kothrud. Personally i do not see buying flat at these rates in pune make any financial sense. Thats why I am confused... what do u say is it good to invest such big amount to buy flat to live in? (I do not see rates in kothrud moving more 4-5% in next 3-4 years)
                  It is not investment if you are going to buy it for your own purpose. It is your spending on yourself or family. Check Bavdhan, many of my friends from Kothrud moved to Bavdhan.

Comment

Ramesh..u could get good resale flat in Kothrud...try woodland and societies near by..resale rate would be in the range 4000-5000....

Comment

Details Required

OK, most of the primary clarifications are there.....now here are some details required from your end:-

1. 40L is your budget, but what will be the mode of payment? Loan:downpayment ratio, duration of loan, if any.

2. Single/Married? Taking loan on your own income or double income. The %age of salary going into servicing EMIs (home) & the total savings after servicing all types of EMIs i.e. car, credit card etc. You need not give amount but simply define the total %age.

3. You being an ITG, are you sure that you won't shift out of Pune or are you ready to shift outside Pune even if you get better offers elsewhere, say Bangalore?

4. Any chances of you going abroad for work/on-site within an year? If yes, the duration of stay.

5. Have you liked any property immensely till date?

6. Current investments, if any like stocks, MF, etc.

Please answer these questions so that we can answer precisely.

If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X