Collapse

Oravi Project Balewadi, Sai Samartha group

Last updated: May 10 2010
31 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Oravi Project Balewadi, Sai Samartha group

i recently moved to Pune , around 2 months back and taken a apartment on rent and so dont know about the problems happened before.

although i do find maintainence cost is high. Construction quality ok , seen lot of crack in the flat. but buildrrs says this is the problem common to all schemes and also lot of the schmes i had seen cracks

Comment

Guys,

I viisited oravi yesterday, the sample flat looks pretty ok, the 2BHK minimum area is 1394 sqft, the price is quoted 2598 psf.... the overall package comes around 40 lacks for 2BHK. the posession is aug 2010 (this is builders commitment so keep 1 or 2 months extra).

He might negotiate a bit.... whats your opinion.

Comment

In the last month itself they have done around 15 bookings.. so the project is picking up bcoz of a very close realistic rate offered by them..

Comment

have u checked the loading ? the saleble area of 1394 with the size of rooms provided looks more.

Comment

loading is 30%.. which builder also accepts.. i would suggest do the reverse calculation as per 25% loading and see how much per sq. ft rate it comes to.
            For e.g.:

If the builder is quoting 2550 for 1394 psf., in that case the total price works out to be around 40 L

Now keep the 40 L constant and check with 1302 psf(25% loading).

the rate comes to around 2738 which is pretty good..

Its the total price that should be negotiated. If the deal favours you, i dont see you should be bothered about loading.

Comment

Suggestion, Don't go by per square feet rate. Do consider the total cost and carpet area you will get. That should give you clear idea. Always compare TotalCost/CarpetArea of projects.

Comment

New to this forum. any one know how is this Bhoomi Arista Balewadi ???. builder was asking about 2700/sqft before 4 month. not sure is this right price for 2-3 Bhk apartment ??
                can some one please suggest location wise, school, and rent wise is worth to buy flat there ??
                I am looking for 3 BHK aparment with in 10 km from City (anywhhere near Baner,D.P road, Pashan) . any suggestion
                ]http://www.bhoomi-group.com/bhoomi_aristo_new.htm[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by kirunOnly View Post
                  Suggestion, Don't go by per square feet rate. Do consider the total cost and carpet area you will get. That should give you clear idea. Always compare TotalCost/CarpetArea of projects.
                  what about bhoomi Arista in Balewadi . builder was asking about 2700/psf before 4 month . how is that project .
                  3 BHK sample flat was looks good. so not sure is the same quality he gona give you ?
                  please suggest tx

Comment

I have heard that Oravi is the hottest selling property in Balewadi.. Any inputs on that?

Comment

Orvi has been recently advertising the rate of 2598 psf in Dec 09, which is the lowest in that area. Obviously, it is going to attract a lot of buyers, when others are quoting ~3000 psf.

-Amarendra

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X