Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Swiss County" by Rama group near Kalewadi (Near Dilip Vengaskar Cricket Acadamy)

Collapse
X
Collapse

"Swiss County" by Rama group near Kalewadi (Near Dilip Vengaskar Cricket Acadamy)

Last updated: September 9 2009
7 | Posts
4001 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Swiss County" by Rama group near Kalewadi (Near Dilip Vengaskar Cricket Acadamy)

Hi,

For phase2,
    rate quated = 2500 /sq.ft
    Area for 2 BHK = 900 sq ft
    Area for 3BHK = 1105 sq ft
    Targeted Possetion = Dec 2010

But it seems that the many phase 1 flats area still to be booked and the project is quite delayed.

Does anybody visited this site recently?
    Kindly let me know your opinion on this site,
    - about location
    - preferable or not
    - is rate Ok
    - reliability of on time possetion.... etc

Thanks,
    Rahul

Re : "Swiss County" by Rama group near Kalewadi (Near Dilip Vengaskar Cricket Acadamy)

i hd visited swiss county a year back. at tht time they showed me their sample flat made in a row house. at the entrance there was a big circle with a big fountain. dont know whether its still there r not :p. 2 or 3 towers were almost ready so was surprised to see tht its still not over.

sam...

Comment

Re : "Swiss County" by Rama group near Kalewadi (Near Dilip Vengaskar Cricket Acadamy)

This project is a big no no ...
      again a personal opinion !

Comment

Site looked Ok, But Phase1 itself is not completed yet(Which was supposed to be over by Dec 09). So there must be some issue.

Though Rama-Group is well known, dont know why this site is facing problem.

Comment

I also visited this before some time and like this. They have good lay out and good space management and also amenities are good.

This is nice scheme internally but externally there is lot of slum area.

All quality looks good but the only surrounding area is not good. And no chance to shift those area to anywhere else because those are not jhopadi houses, those are cement homes.

Comment

If you buy at Swiss County, be prepared to freeze up due to temp of alps.
            Hope you got the point.
            If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Any BIG negatives?

Hello Guys,

Thanks for the inputs till now.
              I have booked a flat there, would like to know more in terms of any BIG negatives to avoid swiss county.

I talked to guys staying in earlier projects of Rama Group and they are happy in terms of work, yes the project is delayed, but they say you get what you are promised.

Phase 2 is not yet approved as yet, right? Any issues?

Please provide more specific inputs.

Comment

Originally posted by fledgling View Post
                Hello Guys,

Thanks for the inputs till now.
                I have booked a flat there, would like to know more in terms of any BIG negatives to avoid swiss county.

I talked to guys staying in earlier projects of Rama Group and they are happy in terms of work, yes the project is delayed, but they say you get what you are promised.

Phase 2 is not yet approved as yet, right? Any issues?

Please provide more specific inputs.
                Dear
                ="http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/members/fledgling-41000.html"]fledgling[/URL]

Why are you speculating about negative points now if already you have booked here in this project ? Instead, share your deal & experience with the builder with fellow members who are interested in this project.Thanks -

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X