Hello guys,

Any thought about Nanded city? How will be the project for resident purpose? Is 2500 per sq. ft. is good rate in this area?
Read more
17 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • it should not be considered for immediate residence...but u can think about it after few years....
    CommentQuote
  • The farmer issues are still pending. Project running behind schedule. Investors ran away when rates dipped from 3500-2500:D & end users were hardly there. Infact, when cancellation takes place (if one is successful in getting one), they are not repaying in one stroke but giving PDCs:D (post dated cheques) This being of NCP, expect it to get delayed further as NCP is cash strapped:D.
    Also expect Scorpio people here!!

Buy here if you want to gift a house to your grandchildren;).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    The farmer issues are still pending. Project running behind schedule. Investors ran away when rates dipped from 3500-2500:D & end users were hardly there. Infact, when cancellation takes place (if one is successful in getting one), they are not repaying in one stroke but giving PDCs:D (post dated cheques) This being of NCP, expect it to get delayed further as NCP is cash strapped:D.

Buy here if you want to gift a house to your grandchildren;).

Woh.. this is quite useful...but I think when Satish magar started Magarpatta people had same opinion about that project but in the end they made it... that’s something which is making to think again on this project,

But still thats history... and I think in current situation they are saying possession will be in 2 years... and for some of the building they did not started registration process. I have already booked flat in madhuvanti and still registration is not done.. its being more than year now and unfortunately right now I am outside india till December so dont know what is progress on the actual site. Do anyone have idea where are the actual building will be made and what is status of the construction
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres

by the way wht du u mean by scorpio ppl
    1. those who hv mahindra scorpio.
    2. those who keep on bitting ppl.
    3. those who hv evil intentions.

pl explain :D

sam...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sam2008

sam...

I think meant all of these :D:D:D isn't irs real
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sam2008

sam...

if you understand marathi a bit...it means...
    guntha mantri
    guy-chhap chuna-pudi
    some party workers and by default uneducated - angutha-bahader, in pune of-course it's no other but our dearest ncp friends
    there is one more word for it - chapari-tapari :D
    CommentQuote
  • Hadpsar was not for White Collar's person.

I remember the magarapatta days. When that was started,people is having same mentality that Hadpsar is not for White Collar's person.

And now u know what is happening there. So i don't think Scorpio people is any issue.
    CommentQuote
  • booked flat in Nanded city

I have booked flat at Nanded city recently ( 2 weeks back), the work has definitely started and i am not in a hurry to get possession in next 2 years. Many of the flats are already booked. The foundation for some buildings have been laid. The project will take more time than other builders but it is going to be one consolidated township with good well planned infrastructure in next 3-4 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Can you give more information about ur purchase ?
    when already booked, why post in all threads about nanded city ?

Originally Posted by Anandpa
    I have booked flat at Nanded city recently ( 2 weeks back),
    CommentQuote
  • Nanded City

I posted here because I want to know if any others have also booked here recently/ or canceled the booking recently and what they thought have been.
    Sometimes people hold out posting unless they see someone else has posted regarding what they have been thinking about...As far booking detail, it is still same rate of 2850/- i got.
    The construction has started slowly but surely and activity seems to have picked up a lot. Since this has backing of Magarpatta developers ( politicians..), there is a sense that they will make sure obstacles if any will be removed....

So please comment on this one as more information is always better...

Thanks
    --Anand
    CommentQuote
  • This is off the track post ...

Why is it named Nanded City?
    Any Builder connection with Nanded?

Would there be a 'Pune City' in Nanded?:D
    In that case would it be as costly as Pune RE?
    CommentQuote
  • I have no doubt that the project will take shape slowly, but surely.
    But I believe that there is no point in comparing Nanded city to Magarpatta city. The rules of the game has changed for ever.
    The main reason for the success of Magarpatta was the Cybecity.
    The benefits are
    1. Walk to work - There is always captive demand for apartments here, keeping rentals high. One thing that is sure is, the commercial part of Nanded city will take a very very long time to bear fruit. Did you know that there are 3 towers in MP city are waiting interior fitouts for almost 2 years now? Do you know what is the occupancy levels of Pentagon in MP city?

2. Maintenance - I'm sure that PMS is able to maintain magarpatta the way they maintain because, they're routing some of the money they earn from the cybercity tenants towards city maintenance. In a way, the MNC's in cybercity are subsidizing the life style of MP citizens. In view of the above point, I'm highly skeptical about the ability of Nanded city, in the absence of monthly maintenance charges, to maintain the city to the level that we see in MP city.

My 2 cents.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by enduser
    This is off the track post ...

Why is it named Nanded City?
    Any Builder connection with Nanded?

Would there be a 'Pune City' in Nanded?:D
    In that case would it be as costly as Pune RE?

I think it's in the village called Nanded...
    CommentQuote
  • Nanded city is name of a project...

Nandedcity is actually the name of a township project. It is purposed to be developed on 700 acres of land. Please click here http://www.nandedcitypune.com for more details. It is what i used to get more details.

-- Anand
    CommentQuote
  • Agreed. Also the timing of magarpatta city 2000-2010 can not be replicated in nanded city. It was perfect time to fetch MNCs in cybercity. Now post boom time, its not possible for nanded.

you are right about occupancy rate in Pentagon and also magarpatta SEZ. untill they dont clear this inventory, they wont build and open commercial buildings in nanded city. This will drive rentals to be nearly zero.

Originally Posted by bogusgenius
    I have no doubt that the project will take shape slowly, but surely.
    But I believe that there is no point in comparing Nanded city to Magarpatta city. The rules of the game has changed for ever.
    The main reason for the success of Magarpatta was the Cybecity.
    The benefits are
    1. Walk to work - There is always captive demand for apartments here, keeping rentals high. One thing that is sure is, the commercial part of Nanded city will take a very very long time to bear fruit. Did you know that there are 3 towers in MP city are waiting interior fitouts for almost 2 years now? Do you know what is the occupancy levels of Pentagon in MP city?

2. Maintenance - I'm sure that PMS is able to maintain magarpatta the way they maintain because, they're routing some of the money they earn from the cybercity tenants towards city maintenance. In a way, the MNC's in cybercity are subsidizing the life style of MP citizens. In view of the above point, I'm highly skeptical about the ability of Nanded city, in the absence of monthly maintenance charges, to maintain the city to the level that we see in MP city.

My 2 cents.
    CommentQuote