VimanNagar Investment

Last updated: October 21 2009
64 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : VimanNagar Investment

Originally posted by jigarshah View Post
    You call Gemini and............. Broker used to call me that xyz flat is available at 3k and when you asked them to fixed the appointment they will tell u dat it's no more availble but thr are others with tag 3200. .
    AGree with you completly..!This is a very old tactic by Gemini--I used to interact with them few months for an house for rent in Viman Nagar. The owner _Nadir is nothing but a big crook. All the advts that he posts in various sites ae humbug. Also this guy / his staff will neevr explain wt properties they have over a call. they always ask you to come over to his shop. Totally unethical advertising & complete waste of time. For eg in Viman Nagar he is quoting apts last week for 40/41 L while same apts other brokers are quoting at 45/47 L. When you ask him they will simply say those apts at 41/42 L are no longer available..

Comment

Originally posted by veeemkay View Post
      Ok. So you truely believe that this investment will fetch u a good return in a few years. All the best.

VK
      Don't worry Jiger definately you will get return from vimannagar. Wait for 1.5-2 yrs only till Multiplex, Phonix market city and InOrbit mall will get ready. Then VimanNagar is the valuable area in pune city. Because all are Bigest Multiplex, Mall in Pune city.

Comment

Viman Nagar

Originally posted by veeemkay View Post
        Ok. So you truely believe that this investment will fetch u a good return in a few years. All the best.

VK
        No, I am ot expecting something like 30% in a mid term but yeah I believed that Viman Nagar will be prefered location over a time. You can't even think of Pimple Sudagar/Aundh Anexe/Hinjewadi for living with family. These area are just hyped with IT story and all that. I had some money with me and I took small loan from LIC and my rental income will take care of EMI. I have my flat in Wanowadi and I think best location for living in Pune are - Wanowadi, k'nagar , KP, Viman Nagar (water issue in some part), Baner and Kothrud. This is just my observations.

If someone really looking for investement then Pune is not the right choice as of now. One sud chk the cities like
        Gujarat - Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Surat
        Maharasta - Nasik and Nagpur
        Jaipur, Indore

Thanks,
        Jigar Shah

Comment

[quote=veeemkay;35298]Ok. So you

Comment

No, I am not expecting something like 30% in midterm; I was looking for rental income and made this decision. I had some money and took small home loan and rental income will take care of EMI. Guys pl. do ot follow my patternJ, it’s not ideal.

I believed that V’nagar will be preferred location in few yrs. I don’t like area Pimple Saudagar, Aundh annex, Hinjewadi, etc….

I think best locations in Pune for living with families are kalyani Nagar, Wanowadi, KP, Baner, Aundh, Kothrud, Viman Nagar and current rates are not comfortable so avoid buying for investment. This is just my observations.

If someone looking for investment purpose then Pune is not the right choice.

Here is my list:
            Gujarat: Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Surat
            Maharashtra: Nasik, Nagpur
            Jaipur, Indore

Thanks,
            Jigar
            Last edited by jigarshah; September 15 2009, 04:55 PM.

Comment

All agents are same, you will find lots of attractive ads on RE portal but when you check with them with that specific property code, they will simply told you to visit personally and finally inform that it's not available with us.

Comment

why not pune?

Originally posted by jigarshah View Post

If someone looking for investment purpose then Pune is not the right choice.

Thanks,
                Jigar

Thanks Jigar for sharing valuable info..

why do you think that Pune is not worth for investments ?
                But the city has seen good rise in last 3-4 years.

Comment

/* But the city has seen good rise in last 3-4 years */

Your question is my answer , it was most ideal place for investment but 4 yrs ago. If you find rates between 2k to 2.5k for area which I have mentioned for good scheme then it's best time for investment. But big NOOO for current rate.

Comment

Thanks

Hi Jigar thanks for ur info.

I hope u have done ur rental vs EMI calculation before u bought it.

As i have mentioned in my earlier post u look at the drivers for the future, they will indicate to u the future potential.

Some areas r very good for staying but no rentals and not much of appreciation. So these r ideal for own house, but some r out right investments areas.

All the Lunkad properties, Gera are good properties. Today, saw in the newspaper article asking the authorities to act on the slums in all the open plots there near posh societies. Lots of open drainage,crapping, and wine worries there.

ssm014 this tactic is time tested for other brokers also. First attract customer then line sink and hook. the real story comes out.

Comment

Hi Sansei,

Yeah, I did all calculations. As I have mentioned in my post that don't buy my idea (EMI vs. Rent), It's just that I had some money and I am not at all intersted in FD/post saving/etc..1 lakh per year is enough for that purpose.

Area which I have mentioned also getting the highest rent in pune (except Wanowadi 3.5&#37, don't they?

My calc said that heighest ratio is with (in order)
                      Kalyani nagar, KP, Viman Nagar, Kothrud, Baner

But that's my thinking. I will not at all recommened investment in new scheme, stay away for atleast 1 yr and see the magic for area like Pimple Saudagar/wakad/h'wadi will correct more and property will be available arnd 2k for good projects and nearly possession.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X