Last updated: February 1 2017
17 | Posts
71196 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Index II Document Details

Hi Guys,

Can somebody please provide me with some info on -what is this index II document and how/ when do we get this ?

Recently, the society management of my apartment in kharadi have asked to submit a copy of this index II. what is it and where can i get this from ?

Thanks !

Re : Index II Document Details

Originally posted by chetpal View Post
    Hi Guys,

Can somebody please provide me with some info on -what is this index II document and how/ when do we get this ?

Recently, the society management of my apartment in kharadi have asked to submit a copy of this index II. what is it and where can i get this from ?

Thanks !
    Dear chetpal,
    When you carry out registration of agreement at registrar office, they generate this Index II, which clearly specifies property description, owner, builder, consideration value etc. it's an imp document as it ensures your authenticity of the property purchase.
    If you have done with your registration, then you must be having it.
    Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

Comment

• chalen
      chalen commented
      Editing a comment
      Jitu Sir.. Index II have the value of the Flat / Land but I have seen there are some flats which price are above 60 K but in index II its stated as 50000 only how? is there any fraud or illegal valuation?? What you think please tell me..

Why does mgt need Index Doc ???

Thank you Jitu_sir for your response !

Well, presently i am out of country. My tenant conveyed to me that the society management is asking for index -2 doc from flat owners .

Now what my point is that is it ok to give this document to the mgt as it contains the value of the property at the time of purchase and i am little hesistant to share that.

And why should mgt need such a document , what purpose will it serve for them ?

Any advice or suggestion on this will be helpful...

Thanks in advance

Comment

Now what my point is that is it ok to give this document to the mgt as it contains the value of the property at the time of purchase and i am little hesistant to share that.

Thanks in advance
      You need to submit a copy of Index II & Registration receipt, since they are needed in conveyance process. It's mandatory and no harm in sharing.
      Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

Comment

demand by society for copy of Index 2

Well, presently i am out of country. My tenant conveyed to me that the society management is asking for index -2 doc from flat owners .

Thanks in advance
        The requirement of society for a copy of Index 2 is normal.All societies are expected to maintain a file on each flat with details of ownership,mortgage,family details,nomination etc.
        You should give a copy of index 2 to society office for their record.

Comment

I have an index 2 but it does not say the Wing and Flat number. Can I remake the index 2?

Comment

Its basically for conveyance deed, when.society gets land transferred from builder to itself, it has to pay transfer charges to municipality which is calculated on the total value of all flats.....

Comment

Hi Guys,

Thanks !

Index II is publicly available document with following important details in it
              1] type of the agreement
              2] flat number or home number with survey number of the land
              3] names both the parties (seller, buyer)
              4] deal price (compensation), ready recliner price (market price)
              5] date and time of agreement and date and time of registration of the agreement
              6] paid stamp duty, and paid registration amounts

One can pull his own Index-II from https://esearchigr.maharashtra.gov.i.../wfsearch.aspx, within couple of hours time after registration.

Your society management can get all the index-II either from builder or from above mentioned web site.

Comment

Originally posted by aniket12 View Post
                I have an index 2 but it does not say the Wing and Flat number. Can I remake the index 2?
                What is this ??

Man, even builders' booking receipt has details of flat no., building, project name.
                This is for the first time I am coming across such thing where nothing is mentioned on Index 2. Is this PROPOSED index 2 or what ?

Sj2013 has rightly put all things in detail. Please refer to that & get your index 2 checked with a good property lawyer.
                Btw, do check the index 2 of your neighbors also & see whether this is specific only for you or others too have similar issues.
                If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

If I take a loan to buy a flat and Bank gives intimation to mortgage to the Registrar .Will the Index II state the name of my Bank as Mortgager

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X