Hello Friends,

My first post to this forum. Can you ppl suggest me some good 3bhk properties in around 35Lac. Preferable area I am looking for is near to Aundh, or BT kawade road, wadgaon sheri. Any pointers to those?
Thanks in advance.
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by anjani78
    Hello Friends,

My first post to this forum. Can you ppl suggest me some good 3bhk properties in around 35Lac. Preferable area I am looking for is near to Aundh, or BT kawade road, wadgaon sheri. Any pointers to those?
    Thanks in advance.

Try Mantra Magestica(handewadi road, Hadapsar) .. though not in the area that you have mentioned , but definitely worth a look if you are looking at the property from investment point of view
    CommentQuote
  • ]http://ravikarandeekarsblog.blogspot.com/2009/09/3-bhk-flat-of-1400-sqft-for-rs-35-lakhs.html
    CommentQuote
  • Hi friend,

U have properties available in Kharadi and Wagholi area in these range. If Ur initial amount is ready, i suggest give Ads in paper and u will have huge response. The rates are around 2000 - 2400 psf so dont dig for broker, try to speak to owner.

More advise:

Advertise ur budget or rates as mentioned above. Then negotiate to get near ur rate.

Try for owner than broker. If giving Ads mention no brokerage.
    Always, keep another proxy property ready to beat down the rates as brokers generally do this tactic.

PS: pl give ur feedback for benefit of bloggers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mukesh_pednekar
    ]http://ravikarandeekarsblog.blogspot.com/2009/09/3-bhk-flat-of-1400-sqft-for-rs-35-lakhs.html

Full information is not provided in that blog. 35L is the base price. Apart from that you will have to pay 3.5L as infrastructure charges (parking + society etc) + registration and stamp duty. Total comes to approx 42L. Also these homes are compact. 3BHK will have around 1200 built up area.

Full information is not provided in that blog. 35L is the base price. Apart from that you will have to pay 3.5L as infrastructure charges (parking + society etc) + registration and stamp duty. Total comes to approx 42L. Also these homes are compact. 3BHK will have around 1200 built up area.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivek18
    Try Mantra Magestica(handewadi road, Hadapsar) .. though not in the area that you have mentioned , but definitely worth a look if you are looking at the property from investment point of view

Go for this area only if you dont have any problem of the locality around. The locality is quite low middle class and not suitable if you are white collar.
    area has water shortage and the road is narrow and passes thru sabji mandi.

The above said project is bang on railway track. so avoid this. the construction looks ok though. better avoid this.
    in 35, you can get nice 3bhk in kharadi. but this area is not so livable as of now. wait for 1 year and more options will open. so be patient and be ready for further correction.
    CommentQuote