I came across this name on Ravi K website.

didnt find any earlier thread...anyone has more information on the project?

goldentrellis.com

the website seems fine but there isnt another information available.

I'll try calling them up over the weekend. until then if anyone has info pls share it.
Read more
66 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by monsier2186
    Golden trellis is now being offered at rate of 3900/sq.ft and no negotiations.
    Pls comment if anyone has taken this property.
    Any reviews and comments will be helpful.
    Thank You

Last year, when I enquired about Golden trellis, I got 3200 rate and will get 50 Rs discount if I pay 15L in advance. It was offer and they were ready to negotiate. In one year rate has been increase by 30%, I don't know about progress of the site.
    I can’t see any pros but there are many cons i.e. water problem, commute problem, under construction, builder is not very known, rates are very high. Now you can decide yourself.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks gourjhamar..... I guess the roads might come up soon there and balewadi is developing like anything so i hope that water wont be a big problem there....Yes I agree that the rates have increased a lot but that is the case with all the projects... Also the amenities and landscaping they are providing is very good as compared to other projects. I agree that the builder is new and that is the biggest problem that I have.

Please recommend any comparable projects in that area if possible.
    Thanks,once again.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks gourjhamar..... I guess the roads might come up soon there and balewadi is developing like anything so i hope that water wont be a big problem there....Yes I agree that the rates have increased a lot but that is the case with all the projects... Also the amenities and landscaping they are providing is very good as compared to other projects. I agree that the builder is new and that is the biggest problem that I have.

Thanks,once again.

Just note that these are DP roads & water is provided by Chartered Tankers :D even to those societies which have been completed 3+ yrs ago.
    CommentQuote
  • I am monitoring this project since last two years. That time they are offering 3200. In this project landowners are also partner. Don’t go with it. Rates are very high for that location.

I was very close the deal in Concord(2700 rate) but unfortunately when I went with cheque book they told me it sold out. Now, I am thing I am lucky.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks gourjhamar..... I guess the roads might come up soon there and balewadi is developing like anything so i hope that water wont be a big problem there....Yes I agree that the rates have increased a lot but that is the case with all the projects... Also the amenities and landscaping they are providing is very good as compared to other projects. I agree that the builder is new and that is the biggest problem that I have.

Thanks,once again.
    I would suggest you to wait for sometime as this is definately not a right time to buy in Pune. If you don't beleave then please check real estate company's stock. It is very obvious that there must be something wrong behind their poor performance. And if these big firms can be shaky then you can understand what will the condition of small builders like this.

This project really don't deserve more then 3k rate. and in 4k you can get flat in much better scheme in good area even now. But as I told you wait and watch at least for next 4-5 months.
    CommentQuote
  • I cannot afford to wait 4-5 months...I need to finish registration and booking within next 45 days..After that I will be out of town for an year and wont get time to hunt for a house. Possesion after 2 years or so is not an issue for me but rate is, and I guess rates are bound to increase rather than decrease or at max stay constant....I doubt that the rates will decrease anytime now
    I just hope that after 2 years the area around Golden trellis is a bit more developed than it is now and hope water wont be a problem...
    A few people have actually said that the project at Golden Trellis is very good and comparable to high end projects so I was Inclined towards it...

I am also looking in and around Baner-Pashan link road..I hope basic amenities like water is not an issue there....

My earlier choice was Palladion which was launched in Dec but i have heard bad things abt KBD builders who are constructing it.

Thankyou all....Hope this discussion continues cuz I am really confused now....:))..
    CommentQuote
  • I am waiting for a few valuable comments on Golden Trellis or adjoining projects..
    Pls share some more insights abt the area and the project...

My budget is around 60lakhs and possession anytime is not a problem....
    Pls advise ...Thank you everyone...
    Awaiting replies...:))
    CommentQuote
  • Golden Trellis does look like a good project on the website - the plans are good. Whats up with the rate and possession, etc?
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone on this forum booked a flat with Golden Trellis?

I'm looking to create a group for all who have booked a flat at Golden Trellis.

Just PM me ur contact details.

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kia99
    Golden Trellis does look like a good project on the website - the plans are good. Whats up with the rate and possession, etc?

Current rate is 3900 psf. Possession is in Jan 2012. Site progress looks good. Not sure whether flats are available in the ongoing buildings. Looks like they are going to open bookings for remaining 3 buildings once the show flat is ready.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by apmu11
    Current rate is 3900 psf. Possession is in Jan 2012. Site progress looks good. Not sure whether flats are available in the ongoing buildings. Looks like they are going to open bookings for remaining 3 buildings once the show flat is ready.

3900 is very much expensive for that area. You will get the flats in bulk.
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone else on this forum booked a flat with Golden Trellis?

We already have a group on facebook for buyers who have booked the flat.

For other's information, the sample flat is already ready and the new registration starts at Rs. 4200/sq.ft.

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aadeshmistry
    Has anyone else on this forum booked a flat with Golden Trellis?

We already have a group on facebook for buyers who have booked the flat.

For other's information, the sample flat is already ready and the new registration starts at Rs. 4200/sq.ft.

Thanks!

Any idea, what's the total package cost?
    CommentQuote
  • Should be somewhere around 49-50L for 2BHK, 1100 sq.ft
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aadeshmistry
    Should be somewhere around 49-50L for 2BHK, 1100 sq.ft

umm...ok, thank you :)
    CommentQuote