Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golden Trellis in Balewadi Pune

Collapse
X
Collapse

Golden Trellis in Balewadi Pune

Last updated: April 25 2016
67 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #11

    #11

    Re : Golden Trellis in Balewadi Pune

    Originally posted by Saurabh01 View Post
    Four- five months back I have visited this, and rate was 3000. At that time they are not open for the negotiation even for group booking. Please let us know the current group booking rate.
    I would like to join the group. Last time (3 weeks back) I talked to them, rate was 3250 psqft and they were not negotiating..

    Comment

    • #12

      #12

      Re : Golden Trellis in Balewadi Pune

      The plan looks good,any idea about who the builder is? as the website has no info about it.Nice find dude,its like so much is happening around baner,you should have the eye of an hawk and the bank balance of dawood to nail it

      Comment

      • #13

        #13

        Re : Golden Trellis in Balewadi Pune

        For more about the builder,
        http://goldentrellis.com/aboutus.htm

        Anyone knows their past projects ?

        Originally posted by sushantw View Post
        The plan looks good,any idea about who the builder is? as the website has no info about it.Nice find dude,its like so much is happening around baner,you should have the eye of an hawk and the bank balance of dawood to nail it

        Comment

        • #14

          #14

          Re : Golden Trellis in Balewadi Pune

          I spoke with one of the directors in Nov-Dec. This project is promoted by 2-3 different folks. I think the largest proj Yashoda had previously done was about 60% of the size of this one.

          When we spoke to them they had shown willingness to negotiate in rate as well as parking etc charges even below 3000 but didn't take it forward, basically because the room sizes were too small even though the external specs of the complex as a whole were quite good. But then I was hoping to stay as much as possible "in" the house and was't quite prepared to plan for being thrown out by the missus...

          Comment

          • #15

            #15

            Re : Golden Trellis in Balewadi Pune

            hi

            Hi all,

            Anyone has booked flat in en trellis balewadi. How is builder natu paranjape and yashoda ..

            any views will be really appreaciated...

            Nitin

            Comment

            • #16

              #16

              Re : Golden Trellis in Balewadi Pune

              Golden Trellis Current price

              Golden trellis is now being offered at rate of 3900/sq.ft and no negotiations.
              Pls comment if anyone has taken this property.
              Any reviews and comments will be helpful.
              Thank You

              Comment

              • #17

                #17

                Re : Golden Trellis in Balewadi Pune

                Originally posted by monsier2186 View Post
                Golden trellis is now being offered at rate of 3900/sq.ft and no negotiations.
                Pls comment if anyone has taken this property.
                Any reviews and comments will be helpful.
                Thank You
                Last year, when I enquired about Golden trellis, I got 3200 rate and will get 50 Rs discount if I pay 15L in advance. It was offer and they were ready to negotiate. In one year rate has been increase by 30%, I don't know about progress of the site.
                I can’t see any pros but there are many cons i.e. water problem, commute problem, under construction, builder is not very known, rates are very high. Now you can decide yourself.

                Comment

                • #18

                  #18

                  Re : Golden Trellis in Balewadi Pune

                  Thanks gourjhamar..... I guess the roads might come up soon there and balewadi is developing like anything so i hope that water wont be a big problem there....Yes I agree that the rates have increased a lot but that is the case with all the projects... Also the amenities and landscaping they are providing is very good as compared to other projects. I agree that the builder is new and that is the biggest problem that I have.

                  Please recommend any comparable projects in that area if possible.
                  Thanks,once again.

                  Comment

                  • #19

                    #19

                    Re : Golden Trellis in Balewadi Pune

                    Originally posted by monsier2186 View Post
                    Thanks gourjhamar..... I guess the roads might come up soon there and balewadi is developing like anything so i hope that water wont be a big problem there....Yes I agree that the rates have increased a lot but that is the case with all the projects... Also the amenities and landscaping they are providing is very good as compared to other projects. I agree that the builder is new and that is the biggest problem that I have.

                    Please recommend any comparable projects in that area if possible.
                    Thanks,once again.
                    Just note that these are DP roads & water is provided by Chartered Tankers even to those societies which have been completed 3+ yrs ago.
                    If you are happy, you are successful.

                    Comment

                    • #20

                      #20

                      Re : Golden Trellis in Balewadi Pune

                      I am monitoring this project since last two years. That time they are offering 3200. In this project landowners are also partner. Don’t go with it. Rates are very high for that location.



                      I was very close the deal in Concord(2700 rate) but unfortunately when I went with cheque book they told me it sold out. Now, I am thing I am lucky.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X