• Show
Clear All

Re : Golden Trellis in Balewadi Pune

Omg

I called them today, now they are asking for 4600
    1278 sq ft flat is going to 68.5L

Comment

I visited Golden Trellis over weekend. They are promising November possession. Rate being quoted in 4600. I have mixed opinion about the project. Rates are competitive. Nowhere in Balewadi nowadays you get anything less than 5K. Flats are spacious and overall project seems to be well planned. But major concern is location. It is well inside from main Balewadi road. Both other connecting roads - direct from Highway and direct to Wakad are on paper only as of now. There are no shops etc nearby.

Possesion may be given in Nov this year, as they are claiming, but overall area doesn't seem to inhabitable for good one year. Add to that the fact that work on 3 other towers would be going on in full swing, while they give possesion for other 3 towers. Since both of these phases are isolated from each other, there may be lot of incovenience until phase 2 completes.

Comment

If you like the project and if it works with-in your budget, then go for it. I agree that first couple of years would be a struggle. But do keep in mind that we buy a house as a long term asset (at least that is how I see it). There are multiple other projects coming up in that area (Vatika is also giving posession by this year end), so the area will develop soon. All the best!
        <edit> Vatika is not exactly in the same area as Goldan Trellis. My bad <edit>
        Last edited by potpourri; July 30 2012, 03:21 PM.

Comment

bedrooms

Originally posted by dcoolsam View Post
          68.5 for 3BHK?
          If not how much for 3 BHK?

Comment

Originally posted by dcoolsam View Post
            3100 was rate in 2009, that was thought as more even then

Comment

Originally posted by puser View Post
              3100 was rate in 2009, that was thought as more even then
              +1, few friends bought for 44-45 all inclusive.. although..the builder has delayed the possession. 3BHK is quoted somewhr around 80L now..wondering how wonderful this business of RE is

Comment

Well, its Feb '13 and the quoted rate for 3 bhk is still ~80L.

Source - ad on magic bricks

Comment

Its April'13 and looks like there are no possessions yet. One of the posts here mentioned that possessions are originally promised for Dec'11 / Jan'12. Now-a-days, every project is getting delayed by 1.5 -2 years. Palladion & Vatika are also launched at nearly the same time and they also haven't given any possessions.
                  Moral of the story: Only look at Ready Possession flats, if you are planning to buy.

Comment

it is may/june 2013

Recently visited GT - they are quoting 5250 base rate now. Still no exact date for possession. People who bought - any idea what's going on in GT ?

Comment

Originally posted by mittalmk View Post
                      Its April'13 and looks like there are no possessions yet. One of the posts here mentioned that possessions are originally promised for Dec'11 / Jan'12. Now-a-days, every project is getting delayed by 1.5 -2 years. Palladion & Vatika are also launched at nearly the same time and they also haven't given any possessions.
                      Moral of the story: Only look at Ready Possession flats, if you are planning to buy.
                      Palladion lanced at least after 2 years of GT and Vatika is abandoned project started before the ORVI(ORAVI)

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X